Windows 10: BSOD 3 times today, all separate reasons.

Discus and support BSOD 3 times today, all separate reasons. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had three BSOD today, and am sick of it. It kept happening a couple of weeks ago, usually whenever I'm watching youtube. I disassembled the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GODOFWAR40000, Jul 21, 2019.

1. BSOD 3 times today, all separate reasons.

I've had three BSOD today, and am sick of it.
    It kept happening a couple of weeks ago, usually whenever I'm watching youtube.
    I disassembled the computer, and cleaned every component, including all fans and the heat sink for my water cooling system to get all the dust off, which I usually do once a year, and it was all covered in dust.
    It stopped after that, but has now started doing it again, and I can't think of what else to do.
    The only one that I can remember the listed error for was an Unexpected Store Exception.
    I have attached the V2 log file that's requested.

- - - Updated - - -

I just found a photo I'd taken of one from a couple days ago, it was Stop Code 0xc000021a

:)

GODOFWAR40000, Jul 21, 2019

2. ASUS Zenbook 3: BSOD system_service_exception and dpc_watchdog_violation

Hi Brian,

BSOD could occur due to various reasons. It could be due to a hardware issue or a software issue which is why at times, despite having BSOD error still allows you to boot your PC. To resolve your concern, we suggest checking this support article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. The said article could be used as it contains steps on how to fix BSOD
    on your Windows PC.

Don’t hesitate to give us updates on your query.

Arthur Rui, Jul 21, 2019
  3. TPU's F@H Team

I second Auslander's suggestion. We need a separate section. Mod's, please take note. It's time to step up our efforts and commitment. Everyone benefits, including TPU.

BUCK NASTY, Jul 21, 2019
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD 3 times today, all separate reasons.

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD 3 times today, all separate reasons. [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

BSOD 3 times today, all separate reasons.

1. BSOD 3 times today, all separate reasons. - Similar Threads - BSOD times today

2. BSOD All the TIME !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD All the TIME !: Hello, good day. I consistently encounter the Blue Screen of Death BSOD when starting up my laptop and during using it, and I'm unsure of the cause. I attempted to reinstall all my graphics drivers from the manufacturer's website using DDU. Memtest yielded no errors after...
  3. BSOD All the TIME !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD All the TIME !: Hello, good day. I consistently encounter the Blue Screen of Death BSOD when starting up my laptop and during using it, and I'm unsure of the cause. I attempted to reinstall all my graphics drivers from the manufacturer's website using DDU. Memtest yielded no errors after...
  4. Got BSOD 3 times today while playing Apex Legends WINDOWS 11 PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got BSOD 3 times today while playing Apex Legends WINDOWS 11 PRO: As the subject sectin stated, is it because of windows11 that caused it?I'll be gladly to downgrade if it it is windows11 causing it. I have my graphics drives updated to the most recent and also Windows Update Settings are also updated to the latest...
  5. Various BSOD for all sorts of reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various BSOD for all sorts of reasons: Hi,I've been having BSOD's and every time I got a different message. I've tried updating drivers, I've used verifier I thought the problem could be related to the ethernet driver Killer E2500, I've tested the RAM using memtest86 for more than 30 hours and no errors found. I...
  6. Various BSOD for all sorts of reasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSOD for all sorts of reasons: Hi,I've been having BSOD's and every time I got a different message. I've tried updating drivers, I've used verifier I thought the problem could be related to the ethernet driver Killer E2500, I've tested the RAM using memtest86 for more than 30 hours and no errors found. I...
  7. Various BSOD for all sorts of reasons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD All the time!

BSOD All the time!: Hello,My name is Sonny Aditya, i have build my own PC since a month ago but i have encountered some problems.I often get BSOD after i reinstalled my PC myself i got my PC from a local PC Builder.There are some of it but it's like, everytime : Kernel_Security_Check_Failure ,...
  9. BSOD several times per day... all different reasons. Need help!

BSOD several times per day... all different reasons. Need help!: I built a PC about a year ago. It ran pretty well until a few months ago. Now I'm getting a BSOD pretty much every time I try to use it. Once it BSODs, it seems it easily BSODs again right after and gets stuck in a sort of loop where it restarts and then BSOD within 5 minutes...
  10. BSOD Returns after 3 months, then twice today

BSOD Returns after 3 months, then twice today: I appreciate any assistance you can offer me. Thank you for your time and your skills 48588