Windows 10: BSOD 5-10 mins in game Fallout 4

Discus and support BSOD 5-10 mins in game Fallout 4 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I just recently built a new pc to replace my existing one. All programs I have ran seem fine, however when I go to play Fallout 4 it goes to blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by martythecw16, Feb 27, 2016.

1. BSOD 5-10 mins in game Fallout 4

Hi, I just recently built a new pc to replace my existing one. All programs I have ran seem fine, however when I go to play Fallout 4 it goes to blue screen with 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay or just idling in game. I have reinstalled the video card drivers. I have reinstalled windows, ran memtest with 9 passes, no errors. I am not sure what else to do.

Thanks in advance

:)

martythecw16, Feb 27, 2016
  2. garym123 Win User

Bethesda's Fallout Pip-Boy app.

Fallout 4 Pip-Boy game is for the Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4, not the phone

The companion app is available for the phone. This app lets your portable device interact with Fallout 4 on your Xbox One, PlayStation 4 or PC. This is not the game, it just lets the phone interact.

Just released. The phone app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/games/fallout-pip-boy/9nblggh5wz7k

garym123, Feb 27, 2016
  3. System restarts while accessing games from Steam on Windows 10

I bought a m2 ssd and did a fresh download of win 10 64 home OEM. After hand I install some of the programs I use, one being Steam. Steam installed fine and on small games downloads seems find, but when downloading bigger games (like GTA V and Fallout
    4) it seems to consistently stop, forcing me to restart, almost like ether 3 secs to 5 mins. I read some posts, going as far as deleting and uninstall the steam and use the compatabily win 7 with no success.

Original title: Steam download

Alex Axaiver, Feb 27, 2016
  4. nanohead Win User

BSOD 5-10 mins in game Fallout 4

Mine does the same thing. No idea why.

nanohead, Feb 29, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    @martythecw16, please try following
    Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to install as less as possible software using custom/advanced options.
    Attachment 67118
    Code: ffffd001`28641288 fffff801`761202fbUnable to load image atikmdag.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys atikmdag+0x402fb 2: kd> lmvm atikmdag start end module name fffff800`4c9f0000 fffff800`4e14d000 atikmdag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys Image path: atikmdag.sys Image name: atikmdag.sys Timestamp: Tue Feb 23 16:29:11 2016 (56CC7AC7) CheckSum: 016E0D79 ImageSize: 0175D000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] @How to upload files and create a new thread for your problem.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD 5-10 mins in game Fallout 4

1. BSOD 5-10 mins in game Fallout 4 - Similar Threads - BSOD mins game

2. My fallout 4 game is stuck on this screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fallout 4 game is stuck on this screen.: My fallout 4 game on Microsoft store pc has been stuck on the "syncing data" screen for the last hour and it doesn't seem to be syncing anything. I've tried turning on my Xbox to see if it would sync but that sadly didn't work, I even tried looking for an option to turn the...
  3. My fallout 4 game is stuck on this screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My fallout 4 game is stuck on this screen.: My fallout 4 game on Microsoft store pc has been stuck on the "syncing data" screen for the last hour and it doesn't seem to be syncing anything. I've tried turning on my Xbox to see if it would sync but that sadly didn't work, I even tried looking for an option to turn the...
  4. BSOD about every 5 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD about every 5 mins: Getting bsod about every 5 mins and have to reboot to use for about 5 more mins. Pretty sure that it is MB related and hoping your tool will help diag the problem. The bsod happens with both my win 10 OSs after about the same time frame. 120335
  5. BSOD on videos or playing fallout 4

BSOD on videos or playing fallout 4: Hello , i'v been having constants BSOD everytime im watching videos on youtube or when im trying to start a game, I switched from win 7 to win 10 , so i though it was some old driver. I updated every single driver yet nothing I checked if there as a problem with the disk...
  6. Constant BSOD and reboot when starting fallout 4 saved game

Constant BSOD and reboot when starting fallout 4 saved game: Hello , i'v been having constants BSOD everytime im watching videos on youtube or when im trying to start a game, i switched from win 7 to win 10 , so i though it was some old driver. I updated every single driver yet nothing I checked if there as a problem with the disk and...
  7. BSOD started when playing Fallout 4

BSOD started when playing Fallout 4: Attachment 48342 The first BSOD was while playing fallout 4. After it happened a 2nd time i ran driver verifier /standard /all. This sent the machine into a boot loop. I disabled driver verifier. My PC seems to run fine under normal conditions, but this is worrying. The...
  8. Regular BSoDs while playing Fallout 4.

Regular BSoDs while playing Fallout 4.: Hi there, I'm experiencing random bsods while playing Fallout 4, I tried searching on Fallout 4 forums etc but couldn't find anything relevant to my problems. I tried checking what could be the cause with WhoCrashed but it hasn't really given me any useful information...
  9. BSOD Crash when in Modern 2016 games such as Fallout 4, and more

BSOD Crash when in Modern 2016 games such as Fallout 4, and more: I've gotten BSOD when playing games and they happen on Modern games 15 minutes into playing sometimes sooner. I thought it was the drivers and updated as much as possible but still it does it. I've run whocrash and it comes up with something to this effect below - Fri...
  10. 0x00000119 BSOD only in Fallout 4.

0x00000119 BSOD only in Fallout 4.: Hello, i have recently been getting the most inexplicable error when playing Fallout 4. For whatever reason sometimes when i am playing it my game will have a suddenly huge spike in fps, dropping from 60 to 5-10, and the audio will distort terribly. If i alt tab and wait a...