Windows 10: BSOD 75% Chance during Log In

Discus and support BSOD 75% Chance during Log In in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey all. I'm receiving a PAGE FAULT BSOD every 3/4 times I log into my PC. I've tried most basic things now, reinstalling video drivers, scanning for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NotLogrui, May 4, 2021.

1. NotLogrui Win User

BSOD 75% Chance during Log In

Hey all. I'm receiving a PAGE FAULT BSOD every 3/4 times I log into my PC. I've tried most basic things now, reinstalling video drivers, scanning for viruses, changing some power management settings, and more. Unsure what it is. I've saved the logs and uploaded them below. I also received a random kernal BSOD while gaming I'm running a Lenovo Thinkpad Extreme Gen 2, 32 GB of Default Ram, dGPU as a GTX 1650, and a RTX 3070 as an external GPU using a Mantiz Enclosure. Windows 10 I'm hopefully looking to pinpoint the issue and correct it without having to reset the computer, I have a lot of custom settings for various programs including windows-based settings

:)

NotLogrui, May 4, 2021
  2. NotLogrui Win User

Hey all. I'm receiving a PAGE FAULT BSOD every 3/4 times I log into my PC. I've tried most basic things now, reinstalling video drivers, scanning for viruses, changing some power management settings, and more. Unsure what it is. I've saved the logs and uploaded them below. I also received a random kernal BSOD while gaming

I'm running a Lenovo Thinkpad Extreme Gen 2, 32 GB of Default Ram, dGPU as a GTX 1650, and a RTX 3070 as an external GPU using a Mantiz Enclosure. Windows 10

I'm hopefully looking to pinpoint the issue and correct it without having to reset the computer, I have a lot of custom settings for various programs including windows-based settings

NotLogrui, May 4, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD totally random, Critical Process Died and Unexcepted Store Except

If you want to post about a BSOD, use the DM log collector to provide more information.
    With the 0x7A a few parameters are important to know to suggest troubleshooting steps.

axe0, May 4, 2021
  4. LeoBloom Win User

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD 75% Chance during Log In - Similar Threads - BSOD 75% Chance

2. A second chance for install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A second chance for install: Last time I try to install windows XP on my modern laptop,it was unsuccessful, but this time, I found the mistakes:1, the Laptop is on UEFI,Windows XP needs BIOS,even if I turn on legacy boot, still won't work2, no bootable devicefrom 1,3, Don't have Windows XP drivers if you...
  3. High chance of BSOD when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High chance of BSOD when playing games: Hello, when I play games, there is a 90% chance that BSOD will occur.Here is my windows minidump content, may you analyze it for me?Thanks a lot.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22549.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  4. High chance of BSOD when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High chance of BSOD when playing games: Hello, when I play games, there is a 90% chance that BSOD will occur.Here is my windows minidump content, may you analyze it for me?Thanks a lot.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22549.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  5. High chance of BSOD when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Will my Custom built computer overheat during the night? Is there a chance if not.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will my Custom built computer overheat during the night? Is there a chance if not.: So i have a custom built pc with 8GB of memory pretty bad so i am upgrading it. It is giving my pc an upgrade that will last a long time so i will let it go during the night. The pc has fans. Will anything happen to it overnight?...
  7. When updating TO 1903 I BSOD at 75% install.

When updating TO 1903 I BSOD at 75% install.: Title says it all. On The BSOD I get stop Code: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE It's done this twice now. Unsure as to what's going on here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-updating-to-1903-i-bsod-at-75-install/2c471f1a-754d-46e4-a739-b603cfdf79ee
  8. The real solution for black screen during install windows 10 " in 75%"

The real solution for black screen during install windows 10 " in 75%": Hi, First to know exactly what the problem that I walk about visit this link here Finaly I found the solution for this problem, the problem happen becouse of wifi ( internet ), yes that true. All you need to do is to trun wifi off and the Internet LAN (Ethernet) when the...
  9. black screen during install win 10 in 75% "configuring setting"

black screen during install win 10 in 75% "configuring setting": I have a problem, I tried to update from win 8.1 to win 10 and it failed . black screen in 75% during installation " in configuring setting". I shutdown laptop and it go back to win 8.1. [img] [img] after shutdown laptop [img] and when i loging in I...
  10. Black screen after 75% during upgrading to win10

Black screen after 75% during upgrading to win10: Hi, I successfully upgraded 2 computers, but have problem with my notebook HP ProBook 4320s. When upgrading reach 75% (100% installing drivers), black screen appears and I have to turn it off and on, then it restores to previous win7. I upgraded all drivers and BIOS with...