Windows 10: BSOD about every 5 mins

Discus and support BSOD about every 5 mins in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Getting bsod about every 5 mins and have to reboot to use for about 5 more mins. Pretty sure that it is MB related and hoping your tool will help diag... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by csmdew, Oct 23, 2018.

1. csmdew Win User

BSOD about every 5 mins

Getting bsod about every 5 mins and have to reboot to use for about 5 more mins. Pretty sure that it is MB related and hoping your tool will help diag the problem. The bsod happens with both my win 10 OSs after about the same time frame.

:)

csmdew, Oct 23, 2018
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

BSOD about every 5 mins [​IMG]

zinou, Oct 23, 2018
  3. mora67 Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

mora67, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Steve C Win User

BSOD about every 5 mins

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

BSOD about every 5 mins

1. BSOD about every 5 mins - Similar Threads - BSOD every mins

2. rcraid.sys failed , bluescreen error in every 5 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rcraid.sys failed , bluescreen error in every 5 mins: cant attach minidump , it says access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rcraidsys-failed-bluescreen-error-in-every-5-mins/84ba4b5c-27a2-4afb-a74d-b04518a0408c
  3. rcraid.sys failed , bluescreen error in every 5 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rcraid.sys failed , bluescreen error in every 5 mins: cant attach minidump , it says access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rcraidsys-failed-bluescreen-error-in-every-5-mins/84ba4b5c-27a2-4afb-a74d-b04518a0408c
  4. Multiple BSOD every 5-20 mins.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD every 5-20 mins.: I am getting BSOD with different error like APC, Kernel Check, Page mismatch fltmgr.sys and more.Below is the minidump files. Can you tell me what is causing this.https://www.dropbox.com/s/l8ia16817rvyexu/Minidump.zip?dl=0...
  5. BSOD every 5 mins playing DSP

BSOD every 5 mins playing DSP: I have a custom built PC. Been using it for over a year now. Initially had a few BSOD and tracked it down to a faulty RAM stick. Since then I haven't had any issues. I've recently begun playing Dyson Sphere Program and I only get BSOD errors when playing that game. I've ran...
  6. I keep having to enter my password about every 5 - 10 mins??

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep having to enter my password about every 5 - 10 mins??: I keep having to enter my password about every 5 - 10 mins?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-having-to-enter-my-password-about-every-5/3afc10d4-85da-47d2-8129-7ab156fc9342
  7. My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help

My Computer is BSOD every 5 min with different errors help: Hello, In January of last year I built a moderate gaming PC with an i7-7700k, 1060 6gb, and some other stuff that's not important, anyways I've been playing games up until now fine, but recently I have been having trouble because of a windows blue screen error, every time i'm...
  8. Getting BSODS when pc have been turned on for about 5 min.

Getting BSODS when pc have been turned on for about 5 min.: Hello. I am beginning to get BSODS randomly, even when im doing nothing on my pc. I get either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ' Attachment 42217 I will really appreciate if someone can help me. Anders 25948
  9. Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.

Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.: Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz motherboard xfx nforce 680i sli graphics card geforce 480 gtx 6gb ram installed a 1tb hard drive I'm not sure how to fix...
  10. 3GB converted down to 30MB in about 5 mins....!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3GB converted down to 30MB in about 5 mins....!!: It might already be common knowledge but thought I'd pass on the fact that I had a valuable 3.2GB .avi video file of family and friends needing to be uploaded to a cloud account but couldn't find anything anywhere to compress it. About to give up after hours of frustration I...