Windows 10: BSOD ACPI.SYS Reinstalled windows many time still not solve.

Discus and support BSOD ACPI.SYS Reinstalled windows many time still not solve. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Eveyone, I do need help as I am so hopeless elsewhere. My PC always stuck in BSOD randomly during the day. most of the time, it shows error as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AyanamiReiiz, Jan 10, 2020.

1. BSOD ACPI.SYS Reinstalled windows many time still not solve.

Dear Eveyone,

I do need help as I am so hopeless elsewhere.
    My PC always stuck in BSOD randomly during the day.

most of the time, it shows error as ACPI.SYS , Service_exception_error.

My Spec - all news built on 19 JAN 2020

Windows10 Home
    CPU i5 9600KF
    BIOS Version 1401
    Mainboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-e
    RAM - 2RAM - 8x8 bus 3200 Thermaltake RGB https://www.thermaltake.com/toughram-rgb-memoryddr4-3200mhz-16g-8g-x2.html

set XMP profile and set bus at 3200 in bios
    2 SSD - Samsung 970 Evo
    VGA Asus ROG STRIX 2070 Super A8G
    PSU - Thermaltake 750W ToughPowerGrandRGB
    Watercooling set - Thermaltake Pacific CL360 Max D5 Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit
    https://www.thermaltake.com/thermaltake-pacific-cl360-max-d5-hard-tube-water-cooling-kit.html

here's memory.dmp
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nzZ8zZ9TOFuSxLTARBQFsef4Zzi7vaMB/view?usp=sharing

I really appreciate you guys help in advance, I feel so sad with my PC built having this issue.

:)

AyanamiReiiz, Jan 10, 2020
  2. caleb Win User

BSOD Memory Addresses

Remove all additional add in cards from PCI. Trun OFF ACPI in BIOS boot up Win ,reboot, Turn ACPI ON boot Win. If you cant find the option then after step one reset your BIOS.
    Do this even if you don't have any PCI stuff in maybe you had before. Strange things happen when you put old hardware into new motherboards. Had bsods all the time in P35 board and the problem was that guy put an old tv card in it and totally messed up OS hardware managment. The solution above solved it.

PC should run with defaults out of the box, I don't think chaning memory settings will solve your problem specially when you already replaced the mem sticks...
    You reinstalled OS ? After that its just replacing hardware and trying.

caleb, Jan 10, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    [Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! BSOD ACPI.SYS Reinstalled windows many time still not solve. :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Jan 10, 2020
  4. BSOD ACPI.SYS Reinstalled windows many time still not solve.

BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi Seung,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys).

Please let us know the make/model of your computer.

The L1C63x64.sys is the Atheros LAN driver and I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros LAN driver but install the latest Atheros LAN driver by visiting the manufacture's website and avoid using any LAN driver available though Windows Update.

However the problem could also be with any VPN software and other software so make sure you have the latest version of each of these software.

If the errors continue uninstall the VPN software and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries for BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys). We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

BSOD ACPI.SYS Reinstalled windows many time still not solve.

1. BSOD ACPI.SYS Reinstalled windows many time still not solve. - Similar Threads - BSOD ACPI SYS

2. Incorrect PIN too Many Times - solved

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Incorrect PIN too Many Times - solved: Hello Everyone and thank you in advance.I have a computer that say "Incorrect PIN too Many Times. Reboot the computer to try again" It's a translation from a different languageI have read several threads before posting this question. All of them recommend to change the login...
  3. Incorrect PIN too Many Times - solved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect PIN too Many Times - solved: Hello Everyone and thank you in advance.I have a computer that say "Incorrect PIN too Many Times. Reboot the computer to try again" It's a translation from a different languageI have read several threads before posting this question. All of them recommend to change the login...
  4. Incorrect PIN too Many Times - solved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Constant BSOD, reinstalled Win10, still BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD, reinstalled Win10, still BSOD: Hello. I had been getting random BSOD's on this computer since it was first put together. Reinstalled Win10 and still getting them. Attached is are crash dump files. Any help would be appreciated!https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvHkw5b197yygjKnI0j0UBbuZsAZ?e=0biBs1...
  6. already reinstalled many times system,also BSOD

already reinstalled many times system,also BSOD: DESKTOP-UFT5GJI-(2021-07-04_00-19-52).zip - Google Drive thanks a lot 182083
  7. BSOD at random many time recently

BSOD at random many time recently: I'm not sure if this is the proper channel for requesting help regarding my BSOD issues. Attached is onedrive shared link of the dump file of the crashes along with my system information https://1drv.ms/u/s!An-Pn0Ypho6yjnGJ_3iRkH5fEtR9?e=ov6CKn Thank you!...
  8. (Solved) igdkmd64.sys BSOD happens every single day at 3AM

(Solved) igdkmd64.sys BSOD happens every single day at 3AM: So, i've been struggling with a certain BSOD for months now. I've tried fixing it by myself over and over again to no avail, and even though i'm used to it by now, it's still a pain in the butt. So, from the beginning: it's a consistent BSOD regarding a...
  9. Many different BSOD codes! [Solved]

Many different BSOD codes! [Solved]: I built this pc and Im getting lots of different bsod codes randomly. I get some bsods when using Firefox and when I try to run Unigine Heaven 4.0 too. Sometimes Unigine Heaven runs ok. Mozilla Firefox also crashes constantly in Windows 10, but that is another story. I...
  10. Can reinstall solve many issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Can reinstall solve many issues: How many of the issues surfacing in Ten Forum could be solved just by reinstall Windows 10? I had an unclickable Start button lower left corner of Desktop, and therefore no menu. To reinstall I went to: file explorer - to: C: - to: ESD - to: Windows - to: setup_exe - to:...