Windows 10: BSOD after ~10 mins of gaming AAA type video game.

Discus and support BSOD after ~10 mins of gaming AAA type video game. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows are latest version, my Video drivers updated, tried Clear reinstal true safe mode. After few BSOD i updated all other system drivers with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlbertasKuoras, Jan 1, 2019.

1. BSOD after ~10 mins of gaming AAA type video game.

My windows are latest version, my Video drivers updated, tried Clear reinstal true safe mode. After few BSOD i updated all other system drivers with Driver genius.

On Tue 1/1/2019 12:14:59 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\010119-4515-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1AA0A0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x61941, 0xD99983F8, 0xD, 0xFFFF880D69DE7A00)
    Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 12/31/2018 06:53:36 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\123118-3687-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: fwpkclnt.sys (0xFFFFF8095D4C1743)
    Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x4, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8095D4C1743)
    Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fwpkclnt.sys
    description: FWP/IPsec Kernel-Mode API
    Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 12/31/2018 07:07:54 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\123118-3718-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: win32kfull.sys (0xFFFFAE583E95B656)
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFAE81C4AF3FD0, 0x0, 0xFFFFAE583E95B656, 0xC)
    Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\win32kfull.sys
    description: Full/Desktop Win32k Kernel Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

:)

AlbertasKuoras, Jan 1, 2019

2. all AAA games implayable

Your problem is the 100% disk usage, not the game. We will need to see your full list of processes that you have running in the background. Please create a list of all running processes after your PC boots up and is idle for 5 minutes.

I had a similar issue, but not w/ games, 100% Disk usage could be caused by a bad driver, a back ground task running like Cortona or by you changing your swap file settings. I suggest that you put your swap file back to automatic. (Swap not being Automatic
    was my problem).

Make a list of all the hardware connected on your motherboard. Video card, Audio card, Chipset, and then go to their websites and download their latest drivers.

Also consider looking at the link below

Windows 10 100% disk usage in Task Manager [SOLVED] - Driver Easy

JCCrenshaw, Jan 1, 2019
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 1, 2019
  4. BSOD after ~10 mins of gaming AAA type video game.

all AAA games implayable

Hi,

In order for us to provide the appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue, we'd like to clarify the following:

• Are you also experiencing this issue when playing other games?
    • Does the Disk still shows 100% even if there's no application running the in the background?
    • Are you also experiencing lags when performing basic task?
    We look forward to your response.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

BSOD after ~10 mins of gaming AAA type video game.

1. BSOD after ~10 mins of gaming AAA type video game. - Similar Threads - BSOD ~10 mins

2. BSOD after around 35-45 min of playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after around 35-45 min of playing games: hey just hoping to get some help on this issue, my computer has been BSOD with the error "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" My specs are: NVIDIA RTX 4070, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 850W PSUIve tried re-seating and making sure everything is fully plugged in, fresh install of windows, and...
  3. BSOD after around 35-45 min of playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after around 35-45 min of playing games: hey just hoping to get some help on this issue, my computer has been BSOD with the error "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" My specs are: NVIDIA RTX 4070, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 850W PSUIve tried re-seating and making sure everything is fully plugged in, fresh install of windows, and...
  4. BSOD while gaming specific game, different bsod types

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while gaming specific game, different bsod types: Hello,I'm facing a problem with my laptop.. it's Razer blade 15 advanced 2019, RTX 2060 and core i7 8750H gaming laptop..Windows 10.The issue:Suddenly, I started getting different types of BSOD while playing a specific game called "Apex Legends"Current state: My laptop is...
  5. BSOD while gaming specific game, different bsod types

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while gaming specific game, different bsod types: Hello,I'm facing a problem with my laptop.. it's Razer blade 15 advanced 2019, RTX 2060 and core i7 8750H gaming laptop..Windows 10.The issue:Suddenly, I started getting different types of BSOD while playing a specific game called "Apex Legends"Current state: My laptop is...
  6. BSOD while gaming specific game, different bsod types

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD while gaming and then happens within 10 mins after booting

BSOD while gaming and then happens within 10 mins after booting: My two and a half year old pc, after switching graphic card, started to get BSOD about two weeks ago, saying Whea uncorrectable error. I did some research, and tried resetting CMOS, updating BIOS, and memtest86 to see if my rams are done. I also used some intel tools to check...
  8. Multiple types of BSOD after ~30 minutes of gaming

Multiple types of BSOD after ~30 minutes of gaming: Hello everyone! First of all, thanks for helping me out, would be nice if the problem can be solved after about 2 months of dealing with a BSOD every day. It happened, more on this later, only once a day and the BSOD was not 1080p which made me think of a GPU driver...
  9. BSOD 5-10 mins in game Fallout 4

BSOD 5-10 mins in game Fallout 4: Hi, I just recently built a new pc to replace my existing one. All programs I have ran seem fine, however when I go to play Fallout 4 it goes to blue screen with 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay or just idling in game. I have reinstalled the video card drivers. I have reinstalled...
  10. BSOD playing AAA games, system_service exception and memory_management

BSOD playing AAA games, system_service exception and memory_management: Hello, I've been getting BSODs pretty much daily for a couple months now. As far as I can tell it usually happens during games like Cities: Skylines, Witcher 3, Tyranny. So all moderate-high resource intensive games. I attached the zip file that the log creator made....