Windows 10: BSOD after 15-30 minutes of gaming

Discus and support BSOD after 15-30 minutes of gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, hoping someone can help diagnose the cause of recent BSODs. I suspect it is a driver issue as my computer crashes within minutes of running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gullydwarf, Jun 19, 2020.

1. BSOD after 15-30 minutes of gaming

Hello, hoping someone can help diagnose the cause of recent BSODs.

I suspect it is a driver issue as my computer crashes within minutes of running driver verifier.
    I've tried updating all drivers and bios from the manufacturer's website and a clean install of Windows 10. Let me know if you need anymore info.

gullydwarf, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Maik Win User
  3. Maik Win User
  4. IvanSOT Win User

BSOD after 15-30 minutes of gaming

Sea of thieves crashes after 15 minutes or 30 minutes

The game is closing for me and some friends and we literally set a timer for it, it crashes in 15 minutes almost everytime, and some time in 30 minutes and we have tried a lot of solutions like the Windows Powershell, checking the graphics, playing alone
    or coop, and we always get kicked and the game is unplayable like this, we want to know the solution or at least know if they are working on it because we have been playing since the game start waiting every day for this issue to get fixed. We havent encounter
    another issues like the "beard" kind issues but like now the game is unplayable for us.

IvanSOT, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

BSOD after 15-30 minutes of gaming

1. BSOD after 15-30 minutes of gaming - Similar Threads - BSOD minutes gaming

2. BSOD 30 minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD 30 minutes after startup: Hi,I recently did a fresh install of Windows, upgrading to Windows 11. For the first week it was working well, but after today, I've been having issues. I downloaded some updates the day the issues started, but the pc crashed before the reboot that was supposed to install...
  3. BSOD 30 minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD 30 minutes after startup: Hi,I recently did a fresh install of Windows, upgrading to Windows 11. For the first week it was working well, but after today, I've been having issues. I downloaded some updates the day the issues started, but the pc crashed before the reboot that was supposed to install...
  4. Games keep crashing after 15 or so minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing after 15 or so minutes: Hey so I don't know how to solve this, please help. Here is the event report, game in question is AC Valhalla, it worked fine before today.Fault bucket 2066463573100176438, type 5Event Name: D3DDRED2Response: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signature:P1: VEN_1002P2:...
  5. BSOD Every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Every 15 minutes: Good afternoon,My computer has been getting blue screens for quite some time and I feel like I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I even got to the point where I completely wiped everything clean and reloaded windows and I'm still getting crashes every 15 minutes. I...
  6. BSOD Every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Every 15 minutes: Good afternoon,My computer has been getting blue screens for quite some time and I feel like I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I even got to the point where I completely wiped everything clean and reloaded windows and I'm still getting crashes every 15 minutes. I...
  7. Display and audio stop working after 15-30 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display and audio stop working after 15-30 minutes: I just recently got an old computer that ran windows 7 but had alot of missing features, and after some fiddling with the software and researching different solutions after learning windows 7 lost support, i was able to get it hooked up to the internet via ethernet and...
  8. Games crashing after 15 minutes?

Games crashing after 15 minutes?: Hi all, recently built a pc consisting of the following Gigabyte Aorus B450m Board Ryzen 5 3600x Radeon 5700xt 16gb Corsair vengeance rg pro 3200mhz 2x8gb Samsung m.2 500gb 970 pro Thermaltake BX1 750W Bronze power supply Nzxt Kraken AIO cooler Unfortunately after 15...
  9. Multiple types of BSOD after ~30 minutes of gaming

Multiple types of BSOD after ~30 minutes of gaming: Hello everyone! First of all, thanks for helping me out, would be nice if the problem can be solved after about 2 months of dealing with a BSOD every day. It happened, more on this later, only once a day and the BSOD was not 1080p which made me think of a GPU driver...
  10. BSOD after 30 minutes after boot

BSOD after 30 minutes after boot: I run Win10 under Parallels at MacBook. Few days ago it started to crash about 30 minutes after boot. I don't need to do anything, just wait and it will die. Usually it's REGISTRY_ERROR, but sometimes another error. sfc shows some errors, but they don't look dangerous....