Windows 10: BSOD after 15 min idling (following boot). DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Discus and support BSOD after 15 min idling (following boot). DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, So I just bought a brand new HP spectre, installed few softwares like CCleaner, Speccy... And randomly get BSOD 10 or 15 min after booting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FigLt, Jul 21, 2017.

1. FigLt Win User

BSOD after 15 min idling (following boot). DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Hello,

So I just bought a brand new HP spectre, installed few softwares like CCleaner, Speccy... And randomly get BSOD 10 or 15 min after booting (btw booting takes some time , about 1min ((for an SSD that's quite long isn't it ?))). I noticed that it can take up to 30 min to crash when wifi is off, but it rapidly crashes when I'm actively using an internet browser, for example.

I updated some stuff, like BIOS or graphic card but at this point I'm lost. I even had troubles to use the log collector since I got BSOD during the process.
    Here's the log : Attachment 145121

Thank you.

:)

FigLt, Jul 21, 2017

2. Windows 10 DPC_Watchdog service BSODs high GPU counts for compute work

Also, if it matters, the crashdumps from these BSODs always state unknown cause, and faulting module unknown.

the only detail it ever provides is:

BobMarley4, Jul 21, 2017
  3. raph22fr Win User
    N8 doesn't sync deleted emails (Bug ?)

Thanks for your help.

To my mind, IMAP IDLE support or not, the 15 mins auto-poll should work, as IDLE is not used in that case.

raph22fr, Jul 21, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

5. FigLt Win User
    Hello axe0,
    Thank you for answering quickly.
    This seems to work now. I'm downloading the last windows updates and then I will be able to test its stability. Hopefully everything will work like a charm.

Thanks.

FigLt, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD after 15 min idling (following boot). DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - Similar Threads - BSOD min idling

2. Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: I am experiencing a BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on my Windows 10 computer. It often occurs when I am listening to music through applications like Spotify. Here are the specifications of my computer:Intel Core i3 7100Gigabyte H110M-DS2Nvidia GTX 1650s 4GB GDDR68x1 DDR4 RAM...
  3. Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: I am experiencing a BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 on my Windows 10 computer. It often occurs when I am listening to music through applications like Spotify. Here are the specifications of my computer:Intel Core i3 7100Gigabyte H110M-DS2Nvidia GTX 1650s 4GB GDDR68x1 DDR4 RAM...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump: Looking for someone to help me with this. My computer has BSOD about 10 times in the last week. About one to two times a day. Sometimes just when idle.********************************************************************************...
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump: Looking for someone to help me with this. My computer has BSOD about 10 times in the last week. About one to two times a day. Sometimes just when idle.********************************************************************************...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD with minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD netr28ux.sys DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD netr28ux.sys DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: HelloI went into BSOD problem with netr28us.sys when browsing chrome or online gaming since my WIFI Modem Router replaced. I've checked the community with the same problem then I replaced the netr28us.sys driver with the previous version, my windows will still crash. I've...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe: Hello There! I would like to ask help, rather for a long time constant BOSD is my problem, and I do not manage to solve it. I receive a diverse mistake when I try to analyse the mistake, and i don't know what can I do. This is thi last one dump: Loading Dump File...
  9. Bsod - dpc_watchdog_violation (133)

Bsod - dpc_watchdog_violation (133): Hi guys, This is Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop Winver 2004 that keep crashing with the DPC Watchdog Violation 133. I ran the Windbg with Anlyze-v and came up with the following error codes which by googling rtwlane seems to be the Realtek 8821AE Wireless Lan card. How do I...
  10. BSoD : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

BSoD : DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133): I am using Win 10 and keep getting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) BSoD at random intervals. Below is my latest mini dump results, can anyone assist. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above....