Windows 10: BSOD after 1903 update

Discus and support BSOD after 1903 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've updated my PC to 1903 Update 2 days back and i am getting BSOD after using my pc for a while it restarts itself again. This is happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adil-Sayed, Aug 24, 2019.

1. BSOD after 1903 update

Hi,

I've updated my PC to 1903 Update 2 days back and i am getting BSOD after using my pc for a while it restarts itself again. This is happening every time i use my PC . I've looked for this problem on Microsoft's website and after some digging i found an article for the same it was suggested to upload dump file for analyses so i"m doing the same. Plz help

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuWK-dw5c4R0mQiBUhb14twmCuPI?e=7nO7F3

PC specs

Acer Aspire Nitro V

Intel i7700Hq

Geforce GTX 1050ti

8 GB RAM

:)

Adil-Sayed, Aug 24, 2019
  2. MJLONGLEY Win User

Windows 10 1903 update - resulting problems

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for the rapid response.

Your suggested actions are very technical - hardly for 'the man in the street'

'

If I understand correctly, in simple terms, you are suggesting changing the path/method of obtaining the 1903 update but still installing it anyway -

Surely if the problem is actually with the 1903 update then the result will be the same problems irrespective of how it is applied?

Please could you clarify in simple terms, step by step, what your suggested actions actually do and how this may solve the problem.

Thanks,

Mike Longley.

MJLONGLEY, Aug 24, 2019
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD after 1903 update [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Aug 24, 2019
  4. BSOD after 1903 update

Windows Feature Update 1903

Hi Sara209

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. The steps which you have undertaken to block updates won't work for any feature update. Feature updates need to be blocked temporarily by using different steps.

But, I will suggest that you should not try to stop 1903 feature update. Let it happen.

Do let me know if you have any more question or require further help.

Vijay_Verma, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

BSOD after 1903 update

1. BSOD after 1903 update - Similar Threads - BSOD 1903 update

2. Random BSOD after updating to 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD after updating to 1903: I have an acer swift 3 sf315-51g-55gb and i recently upgraded it to windows 10 1903 since then i am having random bsod with tags such as video dxgkrnl error or driver power state failure.I had none of these problems in 1803 version. i am adding the dmp file link below...
  3. BSOD after updating Windows 10 to Version 1903

BSOD after updating Windows 10 to Version 1903: I've been a BSOD problem with stop code KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION on my Acer laptop with Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 1903 installed on it. I ran DISM and SFC, and updated all of my drivers using Driver Easy, and yet I'm still having this problem. OneDrive link...
  4. BSOD Sort of after 1903 update..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Sort of after 1903 update..: Short version: Updates wouldn't work( and when they did say they worked it left duplicates in the update history) so I factory reset the computer only to get failed install and get sent to the recovery screen with error 0xc0000225 . [img] I finally realize that there are 2...
  5. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA after windos update 1903

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA after windos update 1903: Hello support team, After recently updating to windows 1903 my computes every few hours goes to the BSOD. The screen shows the following message: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: Netwtw06.sys...
  6. Frequent BSOD after updating to Windows 10 version 1903

Frequent BSOD after updating to Windows 10 version 1903: Hey there. I've updated my Windows 10 from version 1803 to version 1903 and all of a sudden hell broke loose. I have various issues, 2 of them are most important: PC crash and BSOD while playing For some games I face PC crashes which sometimes is followed by a BSOD...
  7. BSOD after update to 1903 at reboot

BSOD after update to 1903 at reboot: After updating to 1903 now every time i reboot i get the BSOD was not a problem before. Can someone in microsoft please help us fix your mess up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-update-to-1903-at-reboot/4610dcb5-3f54-4f21-9058-5bbfec6c5a1a
  8. Windows 10 bsod after hibernate after updating to windows 1903

Windows 10 bsod after hibernate after updating to windows 1903: Every time the bsod happens I see iqrl not less or equal. I will have the dump files attached. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AloCmOkBj0RknxbZ0329XtaC--FL?e=7IPHrg...
  9. BSOD after update to 1903 on Lenovo P51

BSOD after update to 1903 on Lenovo P51: I have experienced BSODs twice after the update. Both times soon after startup and login. Where can I upload a DMP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-update-to-1903-on-lenovo-p51/ab941fc2-6658-479d-b719-bf89b4884f70
  10. BSOD and Freezes after 1903

BSOD and Freezes after 1903: Hello, Since the latest Windows update my laptop keeps freezing while working in Photoshop. Everything seems to be up to date and at this point I don’t know what to do. In the event logs I have Event ID 41 warnings and the BSOD states driver power state failure. Here is my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 pc keeps rebooting

2. windows 10 update crashes computer