Windows 10: BSOD after 21H1 update

Discus and support BSOD after 21H1 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Many of our computers are getting the BSOD after the recent Feature Update 21H1. Why is this happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JessicaWork534, Jul 8, 2021.

1. BSOD after 21H1 update

Hello, Many of our computers are getting the BSOD after the recent Feature Update 21H1. Why is this happening?

:)

JessicaWork534, Jul 8, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Issue(s) with 21H1 Update

The Windows update list of installed updates has always been a confusing & incomplete list. I don't think you had a problem at all.

Denis

Try3, Jul 8, 2021
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD after 21H1 update [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jul 8, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

BSOD after 21H1 update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond BSOD after 21H1 update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

BSOD after 21H1 update

1. BSOD after 21H1 update - Similar Threads - BSOD 21H1 update

2. 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    21H1 update: 21H1 made my internet connection unreliable. Get DNS server errors multiple times per hour. Sound doesn't work. Can't play several online games. Play freezes during encounters that, well, actually cost money I pay to play. Several other transactions were interrupted that make...
  3. Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update: So I'm having huge fps drop spikes on VALORANT whenever someone fires a gun and I'm so irritated by that. Before I even update my windows, it doesn't lag at all, I'm getting the usual FPS when I fresh intalled Valorant because I quitted for 2 months after getting an error in...
  4. Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update: So I'm having huge fps drop spikes on VALORANT whenever someone fires a gun and I'm so irritated by that. Before I even update my windows, it doesn't lag at all, I'm getting the usual FPS when I fresh intalled Valorant because I quitted for 2 months after getting an error in...
  5. 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    21H1 update: I recently updated to update 20H2 only 4 days before, but I can't get update 21H1, it is not showing in update section Why am I not getting that update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/21h1-update/a9d9976d-0ed5-4a4d-bec6-06fbcdffb59e
  6. WIFI not connecting after 21H1 update

WIFI not connecting after 21H1 update: Using an HP Envy and just updated to 21H1 load. After install, my laptop will not connect to my Wifi. All other devices are not experiencing issue, and Envy can see the network, but upon connection, I get an error saying "cannot connect to network" repeatedly. Have rebooted...
  7. Http.sys BSOD After updating to 21H1. Persists after uninstalling said update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Http.sys BSOD After updating to 21H1. Persists after uninstalling said update: My Developing-use laptop have been acting up and getting BSODs only while using IIS Express is running. Reinstalling IIS Express did not solve the issue.The Error message changed from THREAD_EXCEPTION_UNHANDLED to PAGE_FAULT _AT_NON_PAGED after disabling my blue tooth...
  8. SearchBox is Not Working after Updated to 21H1

in Cortana
    SearchBox is Not Working after Updated to 21H1: Hey, I have updated to latest windows 21H1 3 days back. A error message was showing on windows updates that "Your device is missing important security and quality". But check for updates is showing update for me. After this update search box is not working either it is start...
  9. BSOD after update 21h1 0x0000001e

BSOD after update 21h1 0x0000001e: Hi the computer restarts every 10-15 minutes dumpfilehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!ArGurJiX4lvYgbRIBhSWZz4zkSbPgQ?e=d0AsAU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-update-21h1-0x0000001e/a6129009-3c6f-4265-9220-06257e140e4c
  10. An Update AFTER 21H1

An Update AFTER 21H1: Check for Updates There is a .NET Cumulative update AFTER 21H1, KB4601554. Requires a Restart Cheers, Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-update-after-21h1/c0773638-8276-420a-8b56-a00bad3d359e