Windows 10: BSOD after 22H2 update.

Discus and support BSOD after 22H2 update. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc no longer boots up after the latest 22H2 update. Troubleshooted over 3 hours. I have no safe mode, no recovery mode, its stuck in a reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikeDaDonLegacy, Nov 26, 2022.

1. BSOD after 22H2 update.

My pc no longer boots up after the latest 22H2 update. Troubleshooted over 3 hours. I have no safe mode, no recovery mode, its stuck in a reboot loop.Asus logo appears, then I get a black screen with a message saying, "undoing changes made to your computer", followed BSOD with the error msg: "system service exception ntfs.sys failed"

:)

MikeDaDonLegacy, Nov 26, 2022
  2. itsme1 Win User

How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2 Win Update

If you can't install it from windows update you can try to install it manually, it's the same KB5015684 obtained with windows update.

Windows 10 Version 22H2 is coming in October 2022 ---> KB5015684 Provides Quick Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade - Ed Tittel On the Ed Tittel page click on the links DeskModder.de or .MSU x64 version of the upgrade.

KB5015684 Funktionsupdate auf die Windows 10 22H2 (19045) [Manueller Download] - Deskmodder.de

Do dism and sfc /scannow commands before and/or after installing it.

itsme1, Nov 26, 2022
  3. Andy Roid Win User
    How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2 Win Update

I wish things are that simple. My error code was 0x80246017, and I don't have KB5020435 installed so it's a dead end. BTW, MS lists like 6 or 7 error codes of the format 0x8024xxxx on the "troubleshooting WU problems", and when you chose next step, it suggests generic steps: run WU troubleshooter, check if your disk has no errors, is your remote disk is accessible, etc. Same as MS community; each similar error has completely different cause and (re)solution.
    MS in notorious for this- if it works then OK, if it doesn't then good luck.

Andy Roid, Nov 26, 2022
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD after 22H2 update.

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD after 22H2 update. [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

BSOD after 22H2 update.

1. BSOD after 22H2 update. - Similar Threads - BSOD 22H2 update

2. Antivirus After 22H2 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus After 22H2 Update: Just installed the Windows 11 22H2 update yesterday Keeping files and folders from 21H2. Tonight my ESET Antivirus found and cleaned the file mentioned in the image.After a system restart I did a antivirus scan as well as a DSIM scan and both came back clean. I just want to...
  3. Antivirus After 22H2 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antivirus After 22H2 Update: Just installed the Windows 11 22H2 update yesterday Keeping files and folders from 21H2. Tonight my ESET Antivirus found and cleaned the file mentioned in the image.After a system restart I did a antivirus scan as well as a DSIM scan and both came back clean. I just want to...
  4. No Internet after 22H2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Internet after 22H2 update?: Hi,after updating to 22H2 my internet connection just won't work anymore. I can connect to my WiFi, but it just says "no internet, secure". I googled it and found that plenty of people had that issue with varying solutions. None of which worked for me unfortunately... Here's...
  5. No Internet after 22H2 update?

No Internet after 22H2 update?: Hi,after updating to 22H2 my internet connection just won't work anymore. I can connect to my WiFi, but it just says "no internet, secure". I googled it and found that plenty of people had that issue with varying solutions. None of which worked for me unfortunately... Here's...
  6. BSOD after 22H2 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after 22H2 update.: My pc no longer boots up after the latest 22H2 update. Troubleshooted over 3 hours. I have no safe mode, no recovery mode, its stuck in a reboot loop.Asus logo appears, then I get a black screen with a message saying, "undoing changes made to your computer", followed BSOD...
  7. windows 11 hypervisor_error BSOD after 22h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 hypervisor_error BSOD after 22h2 update: I have attached 2 minidump files in my OneDrive. I believe I have enabled sharing so that anyone with this link will have View access. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsFdtM1-qwh8lbcMXyTogqbUGJY5bg?e=Rjh6cs My windows 11 machine experiences multiple BSODs daily ever since updated to...
  8. windows 11 hypervisor_error BSOD after 22h2 update

windows 11 hypervisor_error BSOD after 22h2 update: I have attached 2 minidump files in my OneDrive. I believe I have enabled sharing so that anyone with this link will have View access. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsFdtM1-qwh8lbcMXyTogqbUGJY5bg?e=Rjh6cs My windows 11 machine experiences multiple BSODs daily ever since updated to...
  9. Receiving BSOD error in Windows 11 after 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving BSOD error in Windows 11 after 22H2 update: I recently updated windows 11 to the 22H2 version and have been receiving the BSOD error due to watchdog.sys and dxgmms2.sys. The link to minidump files is here : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhqPJwX89TUxhGd4dQYZ5sGc16Hd?e=DnH7fIKindly resolve help me resolve my issue ASAP....
  10. Receiving BSOD error in Windows 11 after 22H2 update

Receiving BSOD error in Windows 11 after 22H2 update: I recently updated windows 11 to the 22H2 version and have been receiving the BSOD error due to watchdog.sys and dxgmms2.sys. The link to minidump files is here : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhqPJwX89TUxhGd4dQYZ5sGc16Hd?e=DnH7fIKindly resolve help me resolve my issue ASAP....