Windows 10: BSOD After Changing RAM

Discus and support BSOD After Changing RAM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Guys this BSOD is making me crazy, I have replaced my RAM with a new one because the older one was no longer working. from that day I am experiencing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShinojMkd, Dec 3, 2020.

1. ShinojMkd Win User

BSOD After Changing RAM

Guys this BSOD is making me crazy,
    I have replaced my RAM with a new one because the older one was no longer working. from that day I am experiencing this BSOD error.
    I checked with the "bluescreenview" and every time ntoskrnl.exe is the culprit.
    the funny thing is that I haven't made any changes to my pc when I changed the RAM, which leaves the new RAM suspicious.
    then I run "sfc /scannow" - No Error
    chkdsk c: /f - No error
    Checked my Ram with memtest86 7 Pass - No error
    I even formatted C and reinstalled windows 10 original iso, still, I get this Devils BSOD.

Please Help to fix this, Please
    Logs are attached.

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/njgSmvUYSTWrRCYaTrmhXin
    Attached Files

:)

ShinojMkd, Dec 3, 2020

2. Crossfire - 2900XT - BSOD above 5GB RAM

Many thanks for suggestions:

- memtest86+1.7.iso was used and showed all 8GB OK
    - Now tried all combinations for the Crossfire internal bridges - no change to memory being reported

So, I have a Crossfire-enabled system but cannot get it to run above 5gb and when 8GB worth of RAM is inserted it BSODs.

Any further suggestions welcome...

collinsray, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 3, 2020
  4. BSOD After Changing RAM

To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin BSOD After Changing RAM :D

DrunkenMafia, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

BSOD After Changing RAM

1. BSOD After Changing RAM - Similar Threads - BSOD Changing RAM

2. PC has no audio after changing RAM due to BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has no audio after changing RAM due to BSOD: Installed new RAM now I have no audioMy PC started to BSOD last night, and I found it was my RAM causing the issue. I've installed new RAM, but now I have a new issue.First, I had no audio. I checked the Sounds options and apparently had no devices installed. I found that...
  3. PC has no audio after changing RAM due to BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC has no audio after changing RAM due to BSOD: Installed new RAM now I have no audioMy PC started to BSOD last night, and I found it was my RAM causing the issue. I've installed new RAM, but now I have a new issue.First, I had no audio. I checked the Sounds options and apparently had no devices installed. I found that...
  4. PC has no audio after changing RAM due to BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD on startup after changing maximum ram on msconfig

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on startup after changing maximum ram on msconfig: Recently, after changing my maximum ram on msconfig in attempt to make my computer use the entirety of my installed ram, I've been stuck in a loop of blue screens and restarts. I've tried all the advanced options for restarts and safe mode as well as the windows recovery...
  6. BSOD on startup after changing maximum ram on msconfig

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on startup after changing maximum ram on msconfig: Recently, after changing my maximum ram on msconfig in attempt to make my computer use the entirety of my installed ram, I've been stuck in a loop of blue screens and restarts. I've tried all the advanced options for restarts and safe mode as well as the windows recovery...
  7. BSOD on startup after changing maximum ram on msconfig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. BSOD After Ram Upgrade??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD After Ram Upgrade??: I upgraded from house-branded cheap 16GB to Corsair 32GB 2600Mhz. Since booting with new RAM, BSOD often, varying every 10min to 30min. I ram the memory diag with new RAM and it threw no problems. I also did the PowerShell verify thing and it crashed on me. Any ideas? I...
  9. BSOD after RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after RAM upgrade: Hello all, A week ago I recieved my order G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz C16 F4-3200C16D-16GVKB I had already one pair of the same ram up and running for 2 years. After the ram installation the system recognize only 16GB and the other half appears as system...
  10. BSOD in Sony VAIO laptop after RAM change

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD in Sony VAIO laptop after RAM change: Hello everybody! I have a Sony Vaio SVE1512E1ESI laptop that has one RAM module with the following characteristics (by CPU-Z, RAMMon and HWinfo) Kingston SNY1600S11-4G-EDEG 4GB SODIMM DDR3-1600MHz, PC3-12800, JEDEC timings: 11-11-11-28, unbuffered, non-ECC, 1,5V I...