Windows 10: BSOD after clean restart.

Discus and support BSOD after clean restart. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently updated my 3 year old bios to a month old bios and after doing that I reinstalled windows for a clean restart. I have gotten the same bsod... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LurkinPorkins, May 10, 2020.

1. BSOD after clean restart.

I recently updated my 3 year old bios to a month old bios and after doing that I reinstalled windows for a clean restart. I have gotten the same bsod twice in a row now looked it up but not quite sure what to do.

Heres the dmp files https://www.mediafire.com/folder/wncgzb68v3oa3/

I tried checking them in the debug tool but after analyzing them the program seems to just shut down while the text is still loading.

I can give more info if needed.

:)

LurkinPorkins, May 10, 2020

2. Random Restarts, No BSOD

Reboot and hit F8 to get into the Windows Diagnostic Settings before Windows boots. Turn off "Automatic Restart on System Failure." This way we can completely rule out BSODs. Sometimes a PC will BSOD but the PC will restart so quickly that the BSOD is not even rendered.

Random Murderer, May 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 10, 2020
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

BSOD after clean restart.

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, May 10, 2020
Thema:

BSOD after clean restart.

1. BSOD after clean restart. - Similar Threads - BSOD clean restart

2. Windows keep restarting after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keep restarting after clean install: my laptop keeps restarting even after clean install windows on drive c plus 2 programs antivirus bit defender Internet Security and StarCraft 2my laptop is a MSI GT75VR7RE TITAN with the following specs :Video card is Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 Device name DESKTOP-J1NEHGM...
  3. Windows keep restarting after clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keep restarting after clean install: my laptop keeps restarting even after clean install windows on drive c plus 2 programs antivirus bit defender Internet Security and StarCraft 2my laptop is a MSI GT75VR7RE TITAN with the following specs :Video card is Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 Device name DESKTOP-J1NEHGM...
  4. Windows keep restarting after clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows constantly restarting after clean install

Windows constantly restarting after clean install: Recently had a problem with not being able to connect to any networks with device manager saying ‘code 56’ on my Wi-Fi card. Tried resetting my pc keeping personal files to have the pc now start black screening and restarting. It happens seemingly randomly whether I log into...
  6. BSODs after cleaning fans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs after cleaning fans: Hello,After cleaning the CPU and GPU fans of my ASUS TUF DASH F15 and unscrewing + screwing them, I experienced more frequent Blue Screens, that usually occured after abnormal temperature behaviors. I attached the dump files. What could be possible issues?Thanks in...
  7. BSODs after cleaning fans

BSODs after cleaning fans: Hello,After cleaning the CPU and GPU fans of my ASUS TUF DASH F15 and unscrewing + screwing them, I experienced more frequent Blue Screens, that usually occured after abnormal temperature behaviors. I attached the dump files. What could be possible issues?Thanks in...
  8. BSODs after cleaning fans

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. BSOD after clean installation

BSOD after clean installation: Hello all, So i installed windows 10 on new ssd , and it stuck into BSOD loop. Kmode exception not handled is code . Updated all drivers, still getting BSOD. In Safe Mode , it runs ok. OS build 19043.928 , version 21H1 182704
  10. BSOD after clean install

BSOD after clean install: Hello, please help me out: 1. My PC was frequently rebooted after waking up from hibernate. I have disabled the hibernation, it starts rebooting from sleep. No BSOD, just reboot after 2-3 minutes of trying to wake up. 2. I have formatted my SSD and installed Win10 from...