Windows 10: BSOD after clean w10 installtion-"UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION"

Discus and support BSOD after clean w10 installtion-"UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey! i got a Lenovo yoga 3 pro 1370 with core -m CPU, Liteon L8H-256v2g SSD after a clean windows 10 -genuine installation, UEFI. i installed it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by msti, Mar 7, 2017.

1. msti Win User

BSOD after clean w10 installtion-"UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION"

hey!
    i got a Lenovo yoga 3 pro 1370 with core -m CPU, Liteon L8H-256v2g SSD after a clean windows 10 -genuine installation, UEFI.
    i installed it cause there where BSODs before and though it may be because of corrupted file system.
    now i think its the SSD drive but the tools i check it with say its all good (SSD LIFE and CrystalDiskMark3).
    I DID ran an Memtest v5 for at least 17 hourse and it found no problem. now i got two BSOD and after one of them the laptop didn't recognize the SSD drive until i restart it again, and also, there was no log file for this crash (it's not shown in the BlueScreenView), also, from time to time things get freez for a while.. this is why i think its caused by the SSD drive
    i attached the log here so you can see
    thanks for your help!

:)

msti, Mar 7, 2017

2. Unexpected Store Exception error - (HP Envy)

Hello,

No, my issue has NOT been resolved.

BSoD and unexpected store exception still happens to my computer.

nnamdi_okafor, Mar 7, 2017
  3. unexpected store exception

I get an "unexpected store exception" on every cold start. It does not occur on restarts. I ran chkdsk on the hard drive and have done a clean install of the Win 10 OS and the problem continues. Any ideas?

RobLittlefield, Mar 7, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Please run in an admin command prompt following command
    Code: slmgr /dlv[/quote] a pop-up will show within a few moments, please make a screenshot of it and post it.

axe0, Mar 7, 2017
  5. msti Win User
    I just tried to do so, it freezes for about a minute, then gives bsod with Critical Process Died code.. Now I will try again

msti, Mar 8, 2017
  6. msti Win User
    Thanks for the reply!, i just tried to do it and when clicked on the CMD from the menu the laptop froze for about a minute and after that give a BSOD with Critical Process Died error code..
    Attachment 124250

msti, Mar 8, 2017
  7. axe0 New Member
    That looks OK, although the alligning is unusual.

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

axe0, Mar 8, 2017
  8. Berton Win User

I expanded that image enough to see a language/symbols I can't make out, may explain the different alignment of sentences.

Berton, Mar 8, 2017
  9. msti Win User
    Attachment 124287the OS is 100% genuine, the key is retrieved from the board. i changed the display language to English from Hebrew and here is the new screenshot

msti, Mar 8, 2017
  10. axe0 New Member
    The OS is genuine, but some programs may not be. Remove the programs including the cracks before we any more support can be provided.

In case of the question 'what has a program to do with my problem?' or similar problems:
    1. It is against the forum rules to provide help while piracy is present on the system.
    2. Many programs do use drivers, by illegally activating the programs you alter a part of the program in its functioning. The effect of this alter is unknown and can cause a lot of trouble that is unreliable to troubleshoot.

11. msti Win User
    I got what you are saying, I did remove MS Office that MAY be cracked, and something I think was a crack, now, there are nothing but the OS and some Free software installations. anyway, if I did miss some please tell me and I will remove it (or even reinstall the OS if needed)
    thanks!

12. axe0 New Member
    BSOD after clean w10 installtion-"UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION" [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    BSOD after clean w10 installtion-"UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION" [​IMG]
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

*Arrow Run SeaTools DOS to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Run the long test.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use option TWO with parameter /r
    Upload the chkdsk log *Arrow Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log - Windows 7 Help Forums

13. msti Win User

here is the HDtune results

14. msti Win User
    Chkdsk log:

Checking file system on C:The type of the file system is NTFS.A disk check has been scheduled.Windows will now check the disk. Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure ... 215296 file records processed. File verification completed. 7376 large file records processed. 0 bad file records processed. Stage 2: Examining file name linkage ... 285706 index entries processed. Index verification completed. 0 unindexed files scanned. 0 unindexed files recovered to lost and found. Stage 3: Examining security descriptors ...Cleaning up 691 unused index entries from index $SII of file 0x9.Cleaning up 691 unused index entries from index $SDH of file 0x9.Cleaning up 691 unused security descriptors.Security descriptor verification completed. 35206 data files processed. CHKDSK is verifying Usn Journal... 41177576 USN bytes processed. Usn Journal verification completed.Stage 4: Looking for bad clusters in user file data ... 215280 files processed. File data verification completed.Stage 5: Looking for bad, free clusters ... 54794271 free clusters processed. Free space verification is complete.Windows has scanned the file system and found no problems.No further action is required. 249479167 KB total disk space. 29866912 KB in 157834 files. 104368 KB in 35207 indexes. 0 KB in bad sectors. 330799 KB in use by the system. 65536 KB occupied by the log file. 219177088 KB available on disk. 4096 bytes in each allocation unit. 62369791 total allocation units on disk. 54794272 allocation units available on disk.Internal Info:00 49 03 00 a5 f1 02 00 f5 d4 05 00 00 00 00 00 .I..............cd 00 00 00 0e 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................Windows has finished checking your disk.Please wait while your computer restarts.

15. axe0 New Member
    Based on the event logs, you may be right.
    See if there are firmware updates for the SSD, if there are none or a firmware update doesn't help then if possible (and necessary), backup everything you don't want to loose and RMA the SSD.
    Code: Event[3508]: Log Name: System Source: disk Date: 2017-03-07T15:11:43.905 Event ID: 154 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-GRH71HQ Description: The IO operation at logical block address 0x19ebd8 for Disk 0 (PDO name: \Device\0000003a) failed due to a hardware error.[/quote]

Thema:

1. BSOD after clean w10 installtion-"UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION" - Similar Threads - BSOD clean w10

2. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD: Hello, so I just got BSOD which is Unexpected Store Exception when playing Left 4 Dead 2, I also got this BSOD before but somehow only one dump I just found.Can anyone help me to check what's the caused of this? HDD problem or RAM or just software?All driver were up to date,...
  3. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD: Hello, so I just got BSOD which is Unexpected Store Exception when playing Left 4 Dead 2, I also got this BSOD before but somehow only one dump I just found.Can anyone help me to check what's the caused of this? HDD problem or RAM or just software?All driver were up to date,...
  4. Unexpected store exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected store exception BSOD: My laptop has been freezing and experiencing BSOD with the error code unexpected store exception. After I shut the laptop down and turn it back on everything seems normal but then it crashes after a while I have tried a bunch of methods on YouTube and nothing seems to work....
  5. BSOD unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD unexpected store exception: Hi MicrosoftI am getting blue screens which say unexpected store exception and it’s very frustrating. I’ve had this issue for about a year now, and it seems to only happen when I’m playing a game. What are some steps I can take to get rid of this error? I’m sure it’s one of...
  6. BSOD "Unexpected Store exception"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "Unexpected Store exception": Hi, Recently I have been getting the Unexpected store exception BSOD error while playing games like F1 or sea of thieves.Currently I have tried all this https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10/how-to-fix-unexpected-store-exception-error-in-windows-10/ website advises but that...
  7. BSOD Unexpected Store Exception

BSOD Unexpected Store Exception: Hi thereI've been battling BSOD for a while and any help would be really appreciated!The history is this:- I have an Asus X555L laptop with Windows 10- I started getting BSOD and realised fan wasn't working. I had someone clean up the fan and at the same time had them replace...
  8. BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception: A month or so ago I continuously got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD. After the crash, upon restarting I would be unable to access my D drive a HDD until another shut down and restart. However, no files were ever corrupted on my D drive. After trying multiple things and...
  9. BSOD unexpected store exception

BSOD unexpected store exception: Hello, A couple of days I started getting the following BSOD "Unexpected Store Exception" often, usually after sleep mode and "Kernel Data Inpage Error" only once I did run the built in Memory diagnostic tool on Win 10, everything seems to be fine I also booted from a second...
  10. BSOD unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD unexpected store exception: Hi there, well i ma having a issue with my pc that is i am facing blue screen dead error frequently i dont know why this my first time i am having a problem like this so what can i do. This error occured since i had changings in my bios setting I mistakenly changed it to...