Windows 10: BSOD after clicking login on steam IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD after clicking login on steam IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so I haven't done much with my pc within the last few days and I haven't really installed anything and all of a sudden I keep getting the IRQL NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shadow336, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Shadow336 Win User

BSOD after clicking login on steam IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Ok so I haven't done much with my pc within the last few days and I haven't really installed anything and all of a sudden I keep getting the IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD after I click the login button on the steam application. I tried doing this in safe mode and everything goes fine and one thing I noticed was that this kept appearing each time I got the BSOD in the event viewer The server {21F282D1-A881-49E1-9A3A-26E44E39B86C} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.Since the Dm log collector doesn't work for me I used another program and got these files that ill connect to this post.

:)

Shadow336, Jul 15, 2017

2. Windows 10 BSOD

Well i didn't have any problems for the first 4/6 months, they only started after that and the BSODs have given me a range of messages from irql not greater or equal to kmode exception not handled (there are many more).

Muhammad FahadBabar, Jul 15, 2017
  3. cheVelle7 Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD

I downloaded Windows 10 and now upon startup I get a BSOD and it restarts saying to search driver irql greater than or equal. I keep restarting and the same thing keeps happening. I can't even get into my computer at all, but I can use the windows troubleshoot
    to get into the command prompt, etc. Please give me some advice in diagnosing this problem. Thanks!

cheVelle7, Jul 15, 2017
  4. Shadow336 Win User

It seems that rolling back my gpu driver fixed it.

Shadow336, Jul 15, 2017
  5. Glad to hear that your problem is now fixed. Let us know if there are any other problems.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD after clicking login on steam IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD clicking login

2. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...
  3. BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello all, my computer constantly gets blue screens randomly regardless of any action on my side or stress. Most common is: BSOD - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and pointing at ntoskrnl.exe or ntkrnlmp.exe Ive attempted disk check and mem test both went sucessfull. Here are 5...
  4. IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD

IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD: This has been a problem since I first bought the computer, new. I've tried updating the drivers, doing a factory reset, installing a new hard drive, and installing new ram. The problem doesn't go away. Here's the most recent crash dumps. The problem seems to occur at random....
  5. BSOD- irql not less or equal

BSOD- irql not less or equal: I recently got a new cpu and started OC most likely the issue but i still want to get help to fix it since i dont know how to. PC Specs- A320M-DGS mobo Ryzen 5 36006-Core 12 thread unlocked MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor 8gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb2x8 DDR4 DRAM 3000mhz c15...
  6. BSoD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSoD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello, I had my laptop gives me BSoD several times. Stop Code "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL". I uploaded both drivers list report from DriverView utility and minidump folder at following URI:...
  7. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: 1. I am using version 1909 18363.535 2. I did a fresh last time and got no BSOD, now problem has started again.. Specs: - Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 18363 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. System...
  8. BSOD irql not less or equal

BSOD irql not less or equal: Hi Gruuz, Please update the BIOS to version 4008.
  9. BSOD irql not less or equal

BSOD irql not less or equal: Upgraded Win 7 Pro Dell laptop to Win 10 Pro. Screen resolution changed on first win 10 boot and other resolutions greyed out. Windows update says unable to update Intel HD graphics drivers. Downloaded win 10 drivers from Intel site and installed. On reboot get...
  10. irql not less or equal BSOD

irql not less or equal BSOD: I've been having this problem for a while now, random BSODs giving the IRQL not less or equal message. It happens at random times, and doesn't seem to be tied to any particular action. 27715