Windows 10: bsod after closing microsoft edge

Discus and support bsod after closing microsoft edge in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I updated my OS to Win 11 a few days ago, and recently I have been getting blue screens right after I close Microsoft Edge, and all the blue screens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hùng Đinh_071, Jun 4, 2023.

1. bsod after closing microsoft edge

I updated my OS to Win 11 a few days ago, and recently I have been getting blue screens right after I close Microsoft Edge, and all the blue screens said the stop code was ntoskrnl.exe. I tried using PC repair tools and other things I found on youtube but none of them worked. This is getting very annoying so I hope I can get a solution.System information and minidump files: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ja1ikxqv9nkj4/dump_files

:)

Hùng Đinh_071, Jun 4, 2023

2. Microsoft Edge keeps on closing after a few seconds of opening it

Edge is Awesome for Browsing. Seems like this is a problem that many users are facing.
    Do this: Disconnect your Internet and follow these steps

Steps: Microsoft Edge Closes Immediately after opening - Solved | Fix Errors

Windows10users, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 4, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

bsod after closing microsoft edge

Microsoft Edge ends (stops & closes)

Hi Tom,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• Did you clean your cookies and history in Microsoft Edge?
    • Did you get any error message while loading the web pages?
    Method 1:

I suggest you clear the Clear browsing data option
    of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Edge.
    • Select Settings and click on
      Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files
      and click on Clear.
    Method 2:

If you are using any Proxy connection, then try disabling the proxy connection and check.

Follow the steps to disable proxy:

• Click the Settings icon at the top right corner in internet explorer.
    • Click the Tools button, and then click
      Internet Options.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings.
    • Uncheck the box next to "proxy server for your LAN".
    • Click on OK to save the setting and close window.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

bsod after closing microsoft edge

1. bsod after closing microsoft edge - Similar Threads - bsod closing microsoft

2. microsoft edge keeps on closing by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft edge keeps on closing by itself: What should I do and when I go out of microsoft edge the screen is black and onlt shows the taskbar and recycling bin icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-keeps-on-closing-by-itself/c52b5c4c-5c9a-4cad-bd20-90fbe2c7cc31
  3. bsod after closing microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod after closing microsoft edge: I updated my OS to Win 11 a few days ago, and recently I have been getting blue screens right after I close Microsoft Edge, and all the blue screens said the stop code was ntoskrnl.exe. I tried using PC repair tools and other things I found on youtube but none of them worked....
  4. Microsoft Edge closes immediately after opening on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge closes immediately after opening on Windows 10: [ATTACH]At times when you try to open Microsoft Edge, it may open and close […] This article Microsoft Edge closes immediately after opening on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Edge Closes after opening

Edge Closes after opening: I've followed many suggestions to get this resolved,including: Cleaned the Apps cache etc using CCleaner Reset the App Repaired the App Removed all Extensions Reinstalled Edge using Powershell Manually removed %APPDATA%...... folders for the Edge app to reset the app...
  6. Microsoft Edge Keeps Closing

Microsoft Edge Keeps Closing: Dear Microsoft Team, Is it possible for you to take a close look at your Microsoft EDGE, as there appears to be a serious error within the software to which Cannot be resolved by myself or a number of IT colleagues. I used to use until about 6 Months ago when it kept...
  7. Microsoft edge closing and repoening a tab

in Cortana
    Microsoft edge closing and repoening a tab: I have looked at the same question yet the methods do not work how to fix???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-closing-and-repoening-a-tab/e299e48b-3741-4de0-a6dc-0ee06ba1c335"
  8. Microsoft Edge closes immediately after i open it

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge closes immediately after i open it: For some reason Microsoft Edge immediately closes down every time i open it. I've tried sfc /scannow and I've deleted the Microsoft Edge folder in C:/Users/"username"/AppData/Local/Packages and then entering the command in PowerShell to reset but neither worked. Does anyone...
  9. Microsoft Edge open and close

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge open and close: After recent update MicrosoftEdge open and close immediately. No warning after it. *Mad 55881
  10. Microsoft Edge keeps on closing after a few seconds of opening it

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge keeps on closing after a few seconds of opening it: I just downloaded Windows 10 yesterday night and after using it for the first time this morning, I decided to try out Microsoft Edge. Whenever I open it from the app section or the bottom tab section, it shuts down automatically after two seconds. I don't so much as get an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluescreen when closing microsoft edge