Windows 10: Bsod after few minutes of sleep

Discus and support Bsod after few minutes of sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello people my pc goes off when i want to sleep it first the monitor turn off but other hardware working till few minutes. it worked fine till last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AstralP, Jan 1, 2017.

1. AstralP Win User

Bsod after few minutes of sleep

Hello people my pc goes off when i want to sleep it first the monitor turn off but other hardware working till few minutes. it worked fine till last two days

this is my first topic about this problem

Windows 10 is not going to sleep anymore

please if anyone help read and analyse this minidump for me

Attachment 115689

Attachment 115692

:)

AstralP, Jan 1, 2017
  2. bengtbe Win User

BlueScreen (system_service_exception) happening everytime my computer is idle

Everytime my computer is idle it gets a BSOD after a few minutes. It is running Windows 10. I don't think it is releated to sleep beacuse sleep is set to 'Never'. I have updated my NVIDIA drivers.

I uploaded a minidump file: https://db.tt/l00o3Xyo

Thanks for any help with this issue.

Bengt

bengtbe, Jan 1, 2017
  3. BSOD after few minutes of usage once again

Since i already made a thread about this subject, and the problem was only solved temporarily, i will copy and paste the essential information:

After restarting my PC, the BSOD does not happen, regardless of how long i use it. It only happends after I fully turn off the power in my room and then starting the PC "for the first time". I've tried to reinstall windows as well.

As for my PC specs:

Windows 10 Pro

Asus Motherboard (Z170 Pro Gaming)

Intel i7-6700K (Not overclocked)

Nvidia GTX 1070 (Not overclocked)

16 GB RAM

Samsung SSD 850 EVO

I updated all drivers, tried reinstalling the graphic driver and updated the bios, unfortunately, it didn't fix the problem. I have also tried to run the diagnostic memory tool, which hasn't shown any error. The latest Windows update only worked temporarily,
    after starting to use more demanding applications (mostly Video games), the PC crashed with various Stop codes (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT).

The mini dumps can be accessed here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApJxizQ5W9GlhEsDUgJ3oT5ueCHp

In case the mini dumps don't have sufficient info, the memory.dmp of the last crash can be found here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApJxizQ5W9GlhE2McgeCBW_467uw

Thanks in advance!

RandomDudeonWeb, Jan 1, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Please run in an admin command prompt following command
    Code: slmgr /dlv[/quote] a pop-up will show within a few moments, please make a screenshot of it and post it.

axe0, Jan 2, 2017
Thema:

1. Bsod after few minutes of sleep - Similar Threads - Bsod few minutes

2. BSOD a few minutes after start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD a few minutes after start up: My computer has a DPC Watchdog violation after a few min of start-up, but when I restart it's fine. Next time I start it would go into BSOD again and repeat. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MQXZQZhVteTSbYPQXF_Yuf43KNad9sjR?usp=sharing here is the minidump folder. I...
  3. BSOD a few minutes after start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD a few minutes after start up: My computer has a DPC Watchdog violation after a few min of start-up, but when I restart it's fine. Next time I start it would go into BSOD again and repeat. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MQXZQZhVteTSbYPQXF_Yuf43KNad9sjR?usp=sharing here is the minidump folder. I...
  4. BSOD a few minutes after start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD a few minutes after start up

BSOD a few minutes after start up: My computer has DPC Watchdog violation after a few min of start up, but when I restart its fine. Next time I start it would go into BSOD again and repeat. Please ask me if you need more info, and thank you....
  6. BSOD after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after a few minutes of playing games: Laptop: Acer Helios 300 PH315-52Hi, first I would to say thank you for spending your precious time on this problem of mine and I hope you can help me with this.For the past 3 weeks, I have been having this issue where my laptop would close any game after a few minutes of...
  7. BSOD after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after a few minutes of playing games: Laptop: Acer Helios 300 PH315-52Hi, first I would to say thank you for spending your precious time on this problem of mine and I hope you can help me with this.For the past 3 weeks, I have been having this issue where my laptop would close any game after a few minutes of...
  8. PC crashes few minutes after going to sleep

PC crashes few minutes after going to sleep: Recently rebuilt my PC with new CPU/mobo/ram/storage and a fresh install of W10. Everything seems fine except after the system sleeps it also shutdown/crashes within a few minutes. event viewer shows:"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e...
  9. Windows goes to sleep/locks itself after few minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows goes to sleep/locks itself after few minutes: Windows goes to sleep/locks itself after few minutes less than 5 DESPITE proper as far as I know settings are set. Can someone please help? I am really annoyed by having to log in every time I come back to my PC. It´s been doing this since today 17/03/2020. Before my PC just...
  10. BSOD after a few minutes of idle

BSOD after a few minutes of idle: After leaving my computer alone for a few minutes my computer restarts with a REGISTRY_ERROR BSOD. I have disabled ".NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319 Critical" and ".NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319 64 Critical" and also ran sfc/scannow with no integrity violation. I uninstalled...