Windows 10: Bsod after forced shutdown

Discus and support Bsod after forced shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I had to force shutdown my pc 2 days ago and when I turned it on again it was running fine, I ran sfc scannow which found and fixed corruption and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AI Phoenixity, May 15, 2021.

1. Bsod after forced shutdown

So I had to force shutdown my pc 2 days ago and when I turned it on again it was running fine, I ran sfc scannow which found and fixed corruption and ran it again and it said there were no corruptions but today it just blue screened on me out of nowhere. Why did it do this if there are no corruptions? What can I do to fix this?

:)

AI Phoenixity, May 15, 2021

2. BSOD after forced shutdown

Hello everyone,

2 months ago i did a force shutdown because my laptop became unresponsive, when i turned it on, it blue screened, i am worried because my laptop is new, but until today it doesnt blue screen so i think it was just a one time bsod, but my question is do forced
    shutdown cause bsod? I am just really curious.

DuckHappy321, May 15, 2021
  3. rmoreau Win User
    How to force shutdown on laptop lid close ?

Hi,
    I want to force a shutdown when the user close the laptop lid even if MSWord is open and the document was not saved.
    Any suggestion ?

Regards

rmoreau, May 15, 2021
  4. dhaveed Win User

Bsod after forced shutdown

Forced shutdown during bsod

I accidentally forced my PC to shutdown by holding onto the power button during a BSOD in windows 10 and ever since, my PC has not been able to boot to the login screen instead it keeps giving the "Inaccessible Boot Device" error.
    I have tried all the recovery options but none of which seems to work.

PS I also have Kali Linux installed (and working currently) on the same hard drive.

How exactly can i make my PC boot without loosing any of my files

dhaveed, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Bsod after forced shutdown

1. Bsod after forced shutdown - Similar Threads - Bsod forced shutdown

2. Laptop lag after force shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop lag after force shutdown: Basically while i was playing a game i had to force shutdown the game since it froze, after trying to open my laptop again its way to laggy, i also notice it since the browser rakes way too long to load and some games including Valorant, Minecraft, etc. gets to 1fps then...
  3. Laptop lag after force shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop lag after force shutdown: Basically while i was playing a game i had to force shutdown the game since it froze, after trying to open my laptop again its way to laggy, i also notice it since the browser rakes way too long to load and some games including Valorant, Minecraft, etc. gets to 1fps then...
  4. Laptop lag after force shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problem login after force shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem login after force shutdown: Split from this thread. HI thereYes to all of that. It just won’t have none of it and gives me no options as it won’t go any further https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-login-after-force-shutdown/81a4f8b3-841d-418b-a39d-784c9e1a7a09
  6. Problem login after force shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem login after force shutdown: Split from this thread. HI thereYes to all of that. It just won’t have none of it and gives me no options as it won’t go any further https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-login-after-force-shutdown/81a4f8b3-841d-418b-a39d-784c9e1a7a09
  7. Problem login after force shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Cannot boot into windows after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot boot into windows after forced shutdown: PC was functioning normally. I stepped away for maybe an hour. Upon returning everything was frozen. I waited an additional half hour with no luck. At this time I forced a shutdown by holding the power button. After reboot it would not start windows and immediately went into...
  9. Pc won't turn on after force shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc won't turn on after force shutdown: Long story short my pc got turned off by pulling the wire out 50+ times for the past 4 months. Today when the force shutdown by pulling the wire out happened pc doesn't turn on. No reaction to me pressing the power button. Also some days it can get pulled out even 10 times...
  10. Force shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Force shutdown: Hello Eversince I've been using Windows 10 I have been struggling with many bugs and blue screens. Ok well I'm used to it now. But the thing is, when the computer is stuck, I'm unable to force shutdown and force restart it. I need to wait for the battery to be depleted....