Windows 10: BSOD after fresh install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD after fresh install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I did a fresh install of windows but still encountered BSOD Dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjwntDGJt5ArmlzJ6PHhjRnIT-4-?e=t50hkJ On Thu 7/2/2020... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JCY95, Jul 2, 2020.

1. JCY95 Win User

BSOD after fresh install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I did a fresh install of windows but still encountered BSOD

Dump file:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjwntDGJt5ArmlzJ6PHhjRnIT-4-?e=t50hkJ

On Thu 7/2/2020 2:27:50 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\070220-10890-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3DDA20
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x168, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8054BEA9E50
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

:)

JCY95, Jul 2, 2020
  2. zablas Win User

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after a fresh install

BSOD after fresh install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL [​IMG]

BSOD after fresh install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL [​IMG]

zablas, Jul 2, 2020
  3. ab4me Win User
    BSOD after fresh Win 10 install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Windows was reinstalled because of the BSOD's and after doing so they have come back again. I've taken the steps to get the logs for you and attached them.

ab4me, Jul 2, 2020
  4. BSOD after fresh install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD fresh install on new hard drive

Hi,

I have been getting the VERY FUN irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD after doing a fresh install on a brand new SSD. I can't for the life of me figure out what's causing the BSOD.

Here are the files:

Attachment 217652

randombanana, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

BSOD after fresh install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSOD after fresh install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD fresh install

2. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error on fresh windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error on fresh windows installation: Hello, i had in the past several bsod with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or HYPERVISOR_ERROR errors and i do a format, after 50hours on new windows 10 installation, i get again a BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. I upload the minidump here -->...
  3. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error on fresh windows installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error on fresh windows installation: Hello, i had in the past several bsod with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or HYPERVISOR_ERROR errors and i do a format, after 50hours on new windows 10 installation, i get again a BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. I upload the minidump here -->...
  4. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error on fresh windows installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD after fresh install

BSOD after fresh install: HiI have repeated BSOD's with my new gaming laptop that i hardly use nowHere is a zipped memory.dmp files LINKHere is a minidump files LINKPlease help, as i have 3,000 USD paperweight :...
  6. BSOD after fresh install

BSOD after fresh install: Hi, I just fresh installed windows after having some previous errors, and now I seem to continually get this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000006, 0xfffff8073c4d0652, 0xfffffb0b9778e530, 0x0000000000000000. A dump...
  7. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on fresh install!!

BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on fresh install!!: I'm having a repeated BSOD problem even after I have done a fresh install with the following:-Removed all programs, formatted and reinstalled windows on a new SSD after trying an install on the previous drive-Removed all RAM except one stick have cycled that 1 stick to verify...
  8. Fresh Install BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Possibly Realtek LAN?

Fresh Install BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Possibly Realtek LAN?: So I just did another fresh install of Windows 10 Pro version 1909. I haven't even activated it yet and I haven't manually installed any drivers. I got the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD almost instantly when I had Firefox open. When I was installing Windows, I went away and...
  9. BSOD after fresh Win 10 install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD after fresh Win 10 install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Windows was reinstalled because of the BSOD's and after doing so they have come back again. I've taken the steps to get the logs for you and attached them. 138256
  10. BSOD Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal on a fresh Win10 install

BSOD Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal on a fresh Win10 install: Hello everyone, I'm having problems with freshly installed Windows 10 on a new computer. Most of the parts are new except my GPU, Toshiba HDD and 250GB SSD, which I salvaged from my previous PC. At first the BSOD were very frequent and most of the time the errors were...