Windows 10: BSOD after fresh install

Discus and support BSOD after fresh install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just fresh installed windows after having some previous errors, and now I seem to continually get this error:The computer has rebooted from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jeff_nr, Aug 18, 2022.

1. jeff_nr Win User

BSOD after fresh install

Hi, I just fresh installed windows after having some previous errors, and now I seem to continually get this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000006, 0xfffff8073c4d0652, 0xfffffb0b9778e530, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b06c04cf-5ced-43d8-b5d4-cbdcc7323fad.This has happened a number of times since the install and I'm at a loss on how to deal with it.Here's the minidump:https://mega.nz/file/zboGFarb#IZfCab20mWldVNHi60fQClA8xAP7wPfuNVcI1Cc8zxsMy system specs are:CPU: Ryzen 5600xMB: MSI B550-A

:)

jeff_nr, Aug 18, 2022
  2. axe0 Win User

Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD after fresh install [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

3. zablas Win User
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after a fresh install

zablas, Aug 18, 2022
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD after fresh install

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

BSOD after fresh install

1. BSOD after fresh install - Similar Threads - BSOD fresh install

2. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after fresh install: HiI have repeated BSOD's with my new gaming laptop that i hardly use nowHere is a zipped memory.dmp files LINKHere is a minidump files LINKPlease help, as i have 3,000 USD paperweight :...
  3. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after fresh install: HiI have repeated BSOD's with my new gaming laptopHere is a zipped memory.dmp files LINKCan someone pelase help, i have 3,000 USD paperweight : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-fresh-install/7bacbfbe-af7b-46fc-9636-8b69b67bdbf7
  4. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after fresh install: HiI have repeated BSOD's with my new gaming laptopHere is a zipped memory.dmp files LINKCan someone pelase help, i have 3,000 USD paperweight : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-fresh-install/7bacbfbe-af7b-46fc-9636-8b69b67bdbf7
  5. BSOD after fresh install

BSOD after fresh install: Hi, I just fresh installed windows after having some previous errors, and now I seem to continually get this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000006, 0xfffff8073c4d0652, 0xfffffb0b9778e530, 0x0000000000000000. A dump...
  6. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after fresh install: Hi, I just fresh installed windows after having some previous errors, and now I seem to continually get this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000006, 0xfffff8073c4d0652, 0xfffffb0b9778e530, 0x0000000000000000. A dump...
  7. BSOD after a fresh OS install.

BSOD after a fresh OS install.: Hello everyone, back again with another question.I have been having periodic blue screening issues with my PC for about 2 to 3 months now. Various things causing crashes, too long to list. It got to a point where I was so tired of having to perform various fixes that I opted...
  8. BSOD after a fresh OS install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after a fresh OS install.: Hello everyone, back again with another question.I have been having periodic blue screening issues with my PC for about 2 to 3 months now. Various things causing crashes, too long to list. It got to a point where I was so tired of having to perform various fixes that I opted...
  9. BSOD after a fresh OS install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Irregular BSODs after a fresh install

Irregular BSODs after a fresh install: Hello there, after a fresh install on windows on my trusty rig (windows 10 would not update anymore and I got too frustrated looking for an answer) my PC crashes at irregular intervals. Sometimes twice a day, sometimes once a week. It usually happens during low intensity...