Windows 10: Bsod after getting stuck for loong time

Discus and support Bsod after getting stuck for loong time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I have problem, my laptop is getting stuck just after connecting to the internet and it shows a bsod blue screen of death at bottom I saw a message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IbadurRahman1, May 12, 2021.

1. Bsod after getting stuck for loong time

Hi! I have problem, my laptop is getting stuck just after connecting to the internet and it shows a bsod blue screen of death at bottom I saw a message DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIOM please help me fix it!Additional infoLaptop name:- Sony Vaio Note book/pcInternet reciever:- IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHzPlease help me fix it because my Mother takes online classes with it.ThanksSender`s orignal name:- M.AteebPerhaps I am not having any problem but some times it shows up.* Moved from Windows Essentials/WLM

:)

IbadurRahman1, May 12, 2021

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, May 12, 2021
  3. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

Link to Onedrive Folder:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I ran into one issue, when going through the list of steps given. When I was trying to export the system information, it would get stuck somewhere in the middle on 'printing' I restarted and tried this multiple times with no success. I am thinking this might
    be linked to the BSOD.

YorgoKennos, May 12, 2021
  4. Bsod after getting stuck for loong time

windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Bsod after getting stuck for loong time

1. Bsod after getting stuck for loong time - Similar Threads - Bsod getting stuck

2. Getting BSOD multiple times a days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD multiple times a days: My laptop been getting BSOD many times in the past few days so I tried running Driver Verifier 2 times today. The first time it showed that the problem was from "logi.lamparray.sys" and after some researches, I saw Logitech Support posted a articles about this saying it is...
  3. Getting BSOD multiple times a days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD multiple times a days: My laptop been getting BSOD many times in the past few days so I tried running Driver Verifier 2 times today. The first time it showed that the problem was from "logi.lamparray.sys" and after some researches, I saw Logitech Support posted a articles about this saying it is...
  4. Getting BSOD multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD multiple times a day: My laptop been getting BSOD almost everyday and it could happen 4-5 times a day. I did run Verifier before once and the problem was from "igovsd.sys". I reinstalled all my audio driver so it's probably fixed but BSOD still occurs as frequently so I don't know what's the...
  5. Getting BSOD multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD multiple times a day: My laptop been getting BSOD almost everyday and it could happen 4-5 times a day. I did run Verifier before once and the problem was from "igovsd.sys". I reinstalled all my audio driver so it's probably fixed but BSOD still occurs as frequently so I don't know what's the...
  6. BSOD after a Certain Period of Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after a Certain Period of Time: Hi,I have a Dell Latitude e7470 with Windows 10 Pro. It has 4GB RAM & 250GB M2 SSD. Since few weeks, I am having BSOD error mostly when I play any video on Google Chrome. It usually occurs repeatedly after every 2-4 days. Sometimes I use it for 6-8 hours non stop and it...
  7. BSOD after a Certain Period of Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after a Certain Period of Time: Hi,I have a Dell Latitude e7470 with Windows 10 Pro. It has 4GB RAM & 250GB M2 SSD. Since few weeks, I am having BSOD error mostly when I play any video on Google Chrome. It usually occurs repeatedly after every 2-4 days. Sometimes I use it for 6-8 hours non stop and it...
  8. Bsod after a certain time.

Bsod after a certain time.: Hello. So my problem is a random BSOD. This bsod occurs mostly when I'm gaming. As I noticed it occurs after about 1h-1.5h. Name of error is Critical Process Died. This bsod is causing my pc to reboot but when it boots up it only shows mobo logo and nothing happen for about...
  9. Getting random BSOD from time to time.

Getting random BSOD from time to time.: Hello. I've been getting random BSOD lately, for the past couple months. They happen scarce and rare, when I'm just sitting on desktop or gaming. A few days ago I upgraded some of my hardware (CPU, Motherboard, RAM) the PSU/GPU are still the old ones. I then did a fresh...
  10. BSOD error during startup every time. It gets stuck at 100 percent

BSOD error during startup every time. It gets stuck at 100 percent: Whenever i start my computer it shows atomatic repair and then diagonosing your pc and then attempting repairs and then it shows BSOD stuck at 100 percent and everytime with different stop code. I am not able to even reach the login screen....