Windows 10: BSOD after hardware change

Discus and support BSOD after hardware change in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I installed a new GPU in my PC. After installing the Nvidia drivers I started to receive bsod stop errors. I removed to new card and drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DarwinBC, Nov 30, 2018.

1. DarwinBC Win User

BSOD after hardware change

Recently I installed a new GPU in my PC. After installing the Nvidia drivers I started to receive bsod stop errors. I removed to new card and drivers and installed the original GPU/drivers but im still geting bsod errors.

I tried reinstalling windows 10 on the ssd but that didnt stop the crashing. I tried another HDD I had laying around, new windows install and it sill crashing. I updated my mobo BIOS, diuble check all the connections and looked for signs of damage tonthe mobo but eveything looks normal. I have included the mini dump files.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Am0awadpIzfWkFf8xBv6UQhX0Bdx

:)

DarwinBC, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Video Memory Management Internal BSOD

Thank you for informing us. To further isolate this matter, we have
    some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the BSOD
      occurred?

• What are the activities that
      triggered the error?

• Aside from what you have mentioned, were there any other troubleshooting steps you've done?

For the meantime, kindly run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and see if there are any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the troubleshooter.

If possible, kindly provide us the return message that will be provided by the troubleshooter so that we can investigate
    this matter further.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 30, 2018
  4. BSOD after hardware change

BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

BSOD after hardware change

1. BSOD after hardware change - Similar Threads - BSOD hardware change

2. BSOD error "inaccessible_boot_drive" after some hardware changes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error "inaccessible_boot_drive" after some hardware changes.: I have an old dell vostro 5481 1tb hdd, windows 11, 2x4 gb ram ddr4I recently removed one of the two ram sticks, now with only 4gb ram my laptop ran normally without any errors. After some time i reinstalled the old ram stick. Now the windows won't boot, it ends up with a...
  3. BSOD error "inaccessible_boot_drive" after some hardware changes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error "inaccessible_boot_drive" after some hardware changes.: I have an old dell vostro 5481 1tb hdd, windows 11, 2x4 gb ram ddr4I recently removed one of the two ram sticks, now with only 4gb ram my laptop ran normally without any errors. After some time i reinstalled the old ram stick. Now the windows won't boot, it ends up with a...
  4. hardware failure caused BSOD. No recent hardware changes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hardware failure caused BSOD. No recent hardware changes.: DescriptionEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 3003Parameter 2: ffff878af5ceb538Parameter 3: 40010000Parameter 4: 0Versie besturingssysteem:...
  5. hardware failure caused BSOD. No recent hardware changes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hardware failure caused BSOD. No recent hardware changes.: DescriptionEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 3003Parameter 2: ffff878af5ceb538Parameter 3: 40010000Parameter 4: 0Versie besturingssysteem:...
  6. Activating after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating after hardware change: Hi all,Firstly, how does one call Microsoft and speak with a person?Secondly, I have a digital license but I don't think it was linked to my MS account. I have changed motherboard/cpu/ram recently and need to activate. How do I go about this? A friend has told me I need to...
  7. Lots of BSOD after hardware change

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of BSOD after hardware change: Hello! I previously had the ASUS X570 Pro motherboard. I just changed to an Aorus X570 Elite WIFI. I was getting BSOD so I tried to troubleshoot them when it happened. Then I did clean installs of Windows 10 a few times and it hasn't help. It's at the point where I can't run...
  8. Activation after hardware change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation after hardware change: I recently upgraded my motherboard, cpu, and ram. I had Windows 10 Pro installed with a product key that i do not have access to. Before i did the hardware change, i made sure that it was linked to my account. I went to activation in the settings and it said "Windows is...
  9. oxc004f213 after hardware changes

oxc004f213 after hardware changes: Can`t activate windows 10 again after changing to a new motherboard. Error: oxc004f213. I have a digital version of the Win10 and that doesn't have and actual key for me to reactivate windows....
  10. activation after hardware change

activation after hardware change: I got a new motherboard and power supply for Christmas, and threw them in yesterday. I didn't change or reset the ssd's, windows did its little driver update thing for 2 minutes, and loaded in. all was well, but now I get this annoying note telling me to activate windows. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. frequent bsod after hardware change

2. bsod when change hardware