Windows 10: BSOD after I fixed previous BSODs

Discus and support BSOD after I fixed previous BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there, fixed 2 BSODs I had before and today got another new one. (Just once after several hours of running) Dmp: 1st:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jengkins, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Jengkins Win User

BSOD after I fixed previous BSODs

Hey there,

fixed 2 BSODs I had before and today got another new one. (Just once after several hours of running)

Dmp:

1st: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bF1LS8Gd_Wa-a-5ZPrBVoHS5i72vujSN

2nd: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ME-B3Q9Xty_X3dXlhNSXNuwEaTwgeHM0

3rd after Driver Verifier:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16Ryl3tETSdvSl-5nla-JbZ6FioXHPwlN

1. I ran sfc /scannow
    Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

2. I ran ISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    No component store corruption detected.
    The operation completed successfully.

3. Ran Driver Verifier as before.
    No crashes and no dump files created

Updated all drivers manually in Device Manager.

EventViewer comes up with this one:

Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}" EventSourceName="BugCheck" />

<EventID Qualifiers="16384">1001</EventID>

Thanks for help.

:)

Jengkins, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Ripper3 Win User

Bsod

Wow, I took too long to type, so I didn't see the other suggestions.
    But for one thing, I just rememnber that there was a thread about 8800 BSODs and a fix.
    IIRC thread by d44ve, I'll have a look.

Ripper3, Feb 18, 2019
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD after I fixed previous BSODs :)

cplpro, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD after I fixed previous BSODs - Similar Threads - BSOD fixed previous

2. Bsod fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod fix: There is blue screen called "attempted_write_to_readonly_memory" and "memory_management" "system_service_exception" "dpc_watchdog_violation". Whenever I boot my pc and watch youtube or play games these errors always came out. Even when booting it came out almost guaranteed. I...
  3. Bsod fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod fix: There is blue screen called "attempted_write_to_readonly_memory" and "memory_management" "system_service_exception" "dpc_watchdog_violation". Whenever I boot my pc and watch youtube or play games these errors always came out. Even when booting it came out almost guaranteed. I...
  4. Bsod fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC slow after fixing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC slow after fixing BSOD: So after a couple days of trying to fix my pc from the BSOD, result of the blue screen was most likely a hardware issue because I tried to move files to free up my storage it started working again and believed all of my problems were behind me and decided to go on Steam and...
  6. My computer just BSoD after I fixed it

My computer just BSoD after I fixed it: My computer just BSoD. I posted a question earlier and I thought the problem is fixed, but clearly it isn't. Please help! Here is the minidump file, https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArPa_9xf8hVBjkouQIZUXlyQanv0?e=uGWWgW...
  7. Getting Continuous BSODs with no previous fixes working.

Getting Continuous BSODs with no previous fixes working.: Hello. My laptop has been crashing continuously at random intervals. I've been looking through multiple solutions, and haven't found any that fixed my device yet. A little history: I have an ASUS GL502VMK. Approximately one year ago, it overheated in my backpack and dried...
  8. Computer Glitching After Previous BSOD

Computer Glitching After Previous BSOD: About a week ago, I happened to have a BSOD. It collected data, restarted, and everything seemed to be fine. I didn't think anything of it until I started to have glitches after having my computer on more than 5 or so hours I'm guessing on time but it was at least this long....
  9. Previously Unsolved BSOD Returns

Previously Unsolved BSOD Returns: Hello, this is a continuation from a previous thread. Please read it if you are unfamiliar with prior events. OneDrive links broken, see the new OneDrive link below....
  10. Continued, random BSODs after previous thread

Continued, random BSODs after previous thread: Hi there, I made a thread here a couple of weeks back when I was struggling with multiple BSODs a day. Users here were able to find a few drivers and programs that were causing these crashes and it seemingly fixed it. However, I'm still getting crashes, sometimes 2 in one...