Windows 10: BSOD after install of Malabytes software

Discus and support BSOD after install of Malabytes software in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It just seems strange after months and many weeks of NO BSOD . .I installed a software program to monitor malware and ransom ware This malabytes 3.0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ttodd0450, Dec 24, 2016.

1. ttodd0450 Win User

BSOD after install of Malabytes software

It just seems strange after months and many weeks of NO BSOD . .I installed a software program to monitor malware and ransom ware This malabytes 3.0 program when being installed the first problem I have is ( on my windows 10 but not windpows XP) is a digitaslly signed driver is required to properly install I ignored- installed ,, ran program removed a few dozen harmless malware to quarantine ..,, then the first web site I go to (msn edge browser).. when image is up on desktop as soon as I moved the mouse the laptop crashed with the blue screen and an unhappy smileface ..

ten minutes later a another crash when a program was up and I was viewing ...

I'm sure it is the newly installed program .. will monitor this further .....

:)

ttodd0450, Dec 24, 2016

2. Random BSODs on Windows 10.

Thank you for responding.

I'm doing clean install.

I don't have any antivirus software, after clean install or even while installation I getting this bsod's. Today did 2hours of ida64 stable test. No any issues. But still, browsing Web pages listening music cases bsod.

Astrolinka, Dec 24, 2016
  3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

I have the KB4048955 installed already and still BSOD.

I'm pretty sure, there are dozens of other applications that will trigger BSOD on you machine. Microsoft really screwed the kernel with the Creators Update.

I managed to find out 2 of them that I used to use daily. Volume² and MSI Gaming APP. After removing those, i didn't have any more BSOD.

That doesn't mean there isn't another software that only you use, and is triggering your BSOD.

Just go to "Task Manager" (Ctrl+Shift+Esc), disable all the startup programs and enable one at a time and do the "Mouse dragging files" test after the reboot.

I reinstalled Volume² and disabled everything within the software setup, and still BSOD. No Volume² for me BSOD after install of Malabytes software :(

Marco.Freire, Dec 24, 2016
  4. BRKKAB Win User

I have Malwarebytes 3.0 oon my Windows 10 Pro pc. I didn't see any of that on my pc. I basically have it setup as the previous Malwarebytes free version, as I use Bitdender Internet Security 2017 on my pc. I don't need any of the Malwarebytes stuff running in the background. Bitdefender has Anti-Ransomeware built into it and has had it since the 2016 versions. You just need to enable it.
    You could be getting the unsigned stuff, because your installing a older Malwarebytes 3.0 version or your pc's hardware doesn't support it.

My pc's hardware is all newer. Within 1 1/2 years old.
    Skylake mobo & cpu.
    DDR4 ram
    RX 480 video card
    It could also be a conflict with your pc's antivirus software. In Malwarebytes settings turn off all the active stuff in it and restart your pc.

BRKKAB, Dec 24, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Neither is the case, more likely is the installation being blocked.
    Every version of Malwarebytes can be installed without any problem on very low spec systems (talking about a clean install)

Ttodd0450, please post the scan logs by exporting the result.
    - In Malwarebytes, click on the left side on 'Reports'
    - Check the scan report
    - Click on the right side in the corner 'View report'
    - Click 'Export' in the left corner
    - You can choose between 2 options, copy and paste or save to a text file (whichever you prefer)
    - If you choose to save it as a text file, please upload the text file *Arrow How to upload files
    - If you choose to copy and paste, please paste the result in your next reply.

6. ttodd0450 Win User
    two weeks now and not a single BSOD .. malwarebytes was the culprit .. and also unsigned digital drivers ...!!

ttodd0450, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD after install of Malabytes software - Similar Threads - BSOD install Malabytes

2. Error 8004003 after installing an imaging software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 8004003 after installing an imaging software: Hi All:So I installed an imaging software, and everything went well. However, when I attempted to open the software, this error message came up: Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID 00024840-0000-0000-C000-000000000046 from the IClassFactory failed due to the...
  3. Error code ndis.sys after installing software.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code ndis.sys after installing software.: Hello, after I finished installing Siemens TIA portal software I had to restart my computer. While restarting I received blue screen with error code ndis.sys. My computer laptop only works if I'm not connected to the internet otherwise the blue screen will reappear. I tried...
  4. Error code ndis.sys after installing software.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code ndis.sys after installing software.: Hello, after I finished installing Siemens TIA portal software I had to restart my computer. While restarting I received blue screen with error code ndis.sys. My computer laptop only works if I'm not connected to the internet otherwise the blue screen will reappear. I tried...
  5. Installing a software after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing a software after uninstalling: Hi, I have a problem with installing a program I recently uninstalled. I was installing the update of the program then I get the error: 'An error -5005 : 0x80070002 has occurred while running the setup. Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other...
  6. Installing software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Installing software: Could you explain me why UAC enables a program to be installed on my computer, even if I answer 'no' when it asks me 'Do you want to allow this program to make changes to your PC?'. I don’t want my son can install programs without my permission, but if this issue persists he...
  7. Software installation problems after clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Software installation problems after clean install: I recently did a clean install of the OS with my PC. After the clean install, many of my softwares are not installing sucessfully. Many of them are just getting stuck in the installation process. All my drivers installed fine, but not softwares. A video software I have which...
  8. BSOD when installing software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when installing software: Hello, Recently i upgraded my windows 8 laptop to windows 10. Now when i want to install vmware player 7 i get a BSOD. When i look at the dump files i see only the ntoskernel marked red. How can i fix this. I have added the zip file as in the instructions to this...
  9. Install after BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install after BSOD: All of a sudden I have been getting BSOD/Rolling Reboot on a W10 system upgraded from W7. The only thing I could do is to do a fresh install. I tried using the repair disk, but repairs failed. So I finally tried the reset and was able to bring the PC back up, however the...
  10. Go to previous state after software install

in Windows 10 Support
    Go to previous state after software install: I want to try a bunch of apps that I have on my new computer. Ideally, each time I don't like a certain app, I'd like a way to easily return to a point before the app was installed, instead of just uninstalling. Does anyone know how to do this, or of a program that does...