Windows 10: BSOD After Installing New GPU

Discus and support BSOD After Installing New GPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Switched from Nvidia GPU to AMD. Ran DDU to clear drivers before installing new GPU. Now getting BSOD every 15-30 minutes. Never had BSOD on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VitaminK, Dec 2, 2019.

1. VitaminK Win User

BSOD After Installing New GPU

Switched from Nvidia GPU to AMD. Ran DDU to clear drivers before installing new GPU. Now getting BSOD every 15-30 minutes. Never had BSOD on this machine before. No issue reinstalling Win if I need to, just want to make sure it's not an issue with the new GPU.

Win10 v1909 OS Build 18363.476

MSI Radeon 5700
    Intel i5 8600k
    MSI Z370 Gaming Plus
    CORSAIR Vengeance LPX DDR4

:)

VitaminK, Dec 2, 2019
  2. EarthDog Win User
    EarthDog, Dec 2, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Knoxx29, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD After Installing New GPU - Similar Threads - BSOD Installing GPU

2. BSOD on startup after installing a new gpu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on startup after installing a new gpu.: Error code 0xc000021a.I've put the original gpu back in but I still get the same blue screen. I've tried performing an SFC scan 100% verification with "Windows Resource Protection could not perform operation" and these CMD Prompt statements:Bootrec /fixMBR successfulBootrec...
  3. BSOD on startup after installing a new gpu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on startup after installing a new gpu.: Error code 0xc000021a.I've put the original gpu back in but I still get the same blue screen. I've tried performing an SFC scan 100% verification with "Windows Resource Protection could not perform operation" and these CMD Prompt statements:Bootrec /fixMBR successfulBootrec...
  4. BSOD on startup after installing a new gpu.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuttering In-Game After New GPU Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering In-Game After New GPU Install: Hello all, so I recently installed a new GPU into my PC I built, replacing a 2060 Super with a 3060ti. My PC never had an inkling of a problem prior to this. After installing the new GPU I am getting much better FPS but I stutter in every game with some stutters lasting more...
  6. Kernel 41 after installing new GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel 41 after installing new GPU: I'm having a very difficult time since installing a new EVGA 3080 RTX FTW3. My computer monitors will turn off, my PC will remain on, however my computer immediately reboots without warning and Event Viewer shows the Kernel 41 mod. No BSOD.The first night I installed the GPU...
  7. Kernel 41 after installing new GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel 41 after installing new GPU: I'm having a very difficult time since installing a new EVGA 3080 RTX FTW3. My computer monitors will turn off, my PC will remain on, however my computer immediately reboots without warning and Event Viewer shows the Kernel 41 mod. No BSOD.The first night I installed the GPU...
  8. Kernel 41 after installing new GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD after installing new GPU and PSU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD after installing new GPU and PSU: Hey guys, I just got a 3070 (msi ventus 3x OC) and a 650watt psu to power it, and replaced my old 5500xt and 500w psu. After I did that I started getting BSOD with a bunch of memory errors. I have a 16gb kit of DDR4-2400 (g.skill aegis) and a 16gb kit of DDR4-3200 (g.skill...
  10. Installing new GPU.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Installing new GPU.: Hey gang. Got really lucky today and snagged a MSI ventus 3x oc RTX 3080. I currently have a Gigabyte. GTX 1080. Besides uninstalling the Gigabyte program. Do I need to uninstall the current Nvidia driver's or can I just pop the card in and use it? 169346