Windows 10: BSOD After Installing New GPU

Discus and support BSOD After Installing New GPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Switched from Nvidia GPU to AMD. Ran DDU to clear drivers before installing new GPU. Now getting BSOD every 15-30 minutes. Never had BSOD on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VitaminK, Dec 2, 2019.

1. VitaminK Win User

BSOD After Installing New GPU

Switched from Nvidia GPU to AMD. Ran DDU to clear drivers before installing new GPU. Now getting BSOD every 15-30 minutes. Never had BSOD on this machine before. No issue reinstalling Win if I need to, just want to make sure it's not an issue with the new GPU.

Win10 v1909 OS Build 18363.476

MSI Radeon 5700
    Intel i5 8600k
    MSI Z370 Gaming Plus
    CORSAIR Vengeance LPX DDR4

:)

VitaminK, Dec 2, 2019
  2. EarthDog Win User
    EarthDog, Dec 2, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Knoxx29, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD After Installing New GPU - Similar Threads - BSOD Installing GPU

2. BOSD after clean install of win 10 1903 (and new gpu)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BOSD after clean install of win 10 1903 (and new gpu): hello i keep having BOSD on win 10 1903 i have the .dmp file but i have no cleu wat is coursing tis error , before i installed new gpu (correct , safemode wiped all drivers and did frech install of nvidea driver) my system was stable and after installing gpu i kept...
  3. Network Adapter not working after installing new GPU

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter not working after installing new GPU: I changed my GPU yesterday and then I reinstalled my Windows. I noticed I didn't have any connection even with the cable plugged. I used my phone for tethering and got the drivers, believing just that the drivers were not installed. Nothing changed. I chose to reinstall my...
  4. audio not working after installing gpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio not working after installing gpu: A little while ago, I upgraded my gpu to a gtx 1060 6gb from an amd r7 240. Ever since then I haven't had audio. I went into services and made the windows and the windows audio end point builder running and on automatic. I don't have the little red x one the audio symbol...
  5. BSOD after the NVIDIA GPU is activated

BSOD after the NVIDIA GPU is activated: For the past month i've been struggling with an issue on my laptop, related to its GPU. Whenever my NVIDIA GPU and the Intel GPU are activated, and the NVIDIA GPU isn't under stress for about 5 minutes, (by "under stress" I mean using programs that require detailed graphics...
  6. Black Ops 4 BSOD on new GPU

Black Ops 4 BSOD on new GPU: Upgraded from an R9 Fury to an RX Vega 64 recently, and my BSOD frequency on Black Ops 4 has increased. On both GPU's, I'd had an undervolt/power save mode enabled, however these would typically only result in driver crashes. I've not played many other games since upgrading,...
  7. BSOD on gaming after new GPU 0x00000124

BSOD on gaming after new GPU 0x00000124: Hello guys, kinda scared checks out this error might be hardware related. I was playing minion masters when it happened, for some reason the game crashed about 5 times in 30 minutes before that happened. It was perfect the last 3 days I had no errors whatsoever. I also had...
  8. "IRQL not less or equal" BSOD after installing new bios and gpu driver

"IRQL not less or equal" BSOD after installing new bios and gpu driver: I've been struggling with sporadic game crash issues for half a year. Not sure if it's hardware related. I posted here a few weeks back and got some help, but it didn't seem to fix the issue outright/thoroughly. So installed windows 10 clean, and they went away for a...
  9. BSOD errors when I installed new cpu + gpu

BSOD errors when I installed new cpu + gpu: Recently I have installed a new gpu and cpu which is the gtx 1050ti and the athlon x4 880k. I downloaded the drivers and such and it was somewhat fine although im now getting BSOD'D I'm getting ones such as: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Kernal_Security_Check_Failure...
  10. Multiple BSOD, after installing second GPU AMD crossfire,

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Multiple BSOD, after installing second GPU AMD crossfire,: Can anyone walk me through how i should be getting rid of this BSOD..... After i installed my second AMD Radeon 7900 HD Series GPU , and hooked up the crossfire cable and whatnot , i started the PC , went into CCC and enable Crossfire. It went BSOD , so after that i took out...