Windows 10: BSOD after installing windows 10, BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER error

Discus and support BSOD after installing windows 10, BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i need some help, i just did a clean installation of Windows 10 on my laptop and is getting 5 times per day the BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER error with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gerardolizardo, Aug 24, 2015.

1. BSOD after installing windows 10, BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER error

Hello, i need some help, i just did a clean installation of Windows 10 on my laptop and is getting 5 times per day the BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER error with the blue screen crash.
    Attach de bug dump file

:)

gerardolizardo, Aug 24, 2015
  2. JèZee Win User

Windows 10 BSoD (repeatedly) on ThinkPad T530

I have a ThinkPad T530 and installed Win 10 on it.

I have been receiving BSoD (bugcode_usb_driver) multiple times a day.

Please help resolve. Are there crash dumps; where are they located; I can upload for your review.

Thanks for prompt action.

JèZee, Aug 24, 2015
  3. 16BitC Win User
    Internet getting Disconnected in Windows 10

I get this same issue, and its with multiple Wifi adapters. (I use a custom built PC, I've updated everything (BIOS,Drivers,etc) and everything supports windows 10.

I even did a clean install of windows 10. I do not have any VPN (so that one fix won't work for me)

I also cannot stream to Twitch.tv because of this. as after awhile I get a driver related BSOD.

BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER

and a specific BSOD outlining my WiFi adapter specifically (.sys)

not sure why this is an issue, but it does sway me from wanting to stay on windows 10.

16BitC, Aug 24, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

BSOD after installing windows 10, BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER error

Hello, geraldolizardo, welcome to the forums. All of your dump files are the same.

Code: BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER (fe) USB Driver bugcheck, first parameter is USB bugcheck code. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000004, IRP_URB_DOUBLE_SUBMIT The caller has submitted an irp that is already pending in the USB bus driver. Arg2: ffffe0018bf61c10, Address of IRP Arg3: ffffe0018bf9da70, Address of URB Arg4: ffffe00189300a0c[/quote] Can you please tell me what USB devices you have connected to your Laptop. You most likely have something that is not recognized. Please go into Device Manager and see if you see a yellow icon on anything. If you do, please expand the item and upload a screenshot of Device manager here. This will tell you how. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...en-forums.html

Also please right click on the start icon and select Command prompt administrator, give admin permissions and copy/paste this into the window that opens and press enter sfc /scannow . If you decide to type it in, please notice the space between the sfc and the /. We want it to say no integrity violations were found. If it says there where corrupt files that could not be repaired, please reboot and run it again. You may have to run it 3 times with reboots in between each time.

essenbe, Aug 25, 2015
  5. Attachment 33958
    Attach the screenshot requested, i only have a Wireless mouse Microsoft 3500 Model: 1427.
    I already did the sfc scan and found damaged files and fixed it correctly said. I hope this could help
    Thanks again

gerardolizardo, Aug 25, 2015
  6. essenbe Win User
    That is something that is not recognized by the OS. Do you happen to have a wired mouse you could use for a test? Windows 10 has had issues so far with wireless devices it seems to me. Please try to right click that, select properties > select the Drivers tab > select uninstall and reboot. Windows should recognize 'new hardware' on restart and try to install a driver again. I'm not sure, but once you uninstall it, you may not have the use of the mouse until you restart.

essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD after installing windows 10, BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER error

1. BSOD after installing windows 10, BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER error - Similar Threads - BSOD installing BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER

2. Stopcode: BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopcode: BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER: Hey Yall,I have been getting this error a lot lately, which is probably due to my external SSD being my boot drive, and I'm hoping one of you is clever enough to help me. If there is any information that is needed to help please let me know....
  3. Stopcode: BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stopcode: BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER: Hey Yall,I have been getting this error a lot lately, which is probably due to my external SSD being my boot drive, and I'm hoping one of you is clever enough to help me. If there is any information that is needed to help please let me know....
  4. Stopcode: BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Error after Clean Install of Windows 10

BSOD Error after Clean Install of Windows 10: Hello, I have had a problem with frequent BSOD errors causing my computer running Windows 10 to crash repeatedly. More information can be found here:...
  6. Bugcode_USB_Driver

Bugcode_USB_Driver: so i keep getting this random error message recently and i've no idea whats causing it or how to fix it. My specs are as follows incase its relevent - Processor = AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor Video Card = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 RAM = 16 GB Operating System=...
  7. Fix BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Blue Screen Error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Blue Screen Error in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Another annoying Blue Screen error is BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER. This error is occurred due to an issue with the usbhub.sys, winusb.sys or usbport.sys system driver file. This indicates that an error has occurred in a universal serial bus (USB) driver. Now, this driver is...
  8. Constant BSOD, BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Error

Constant BSOD, BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Error: I installed Windows 10 a few days ago. Since then, my computer regularly restarts and says it's because of a BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER error. This seems to only be a problem when I have my wireless keyboard and mouse attached through a wireless USB device. I have a Microsoft sculpt...
  9. BSOD after installing windows 10: ntfs.sys error

BSOD after installing windows 10: ntfs.sys error: Running Win 10 Pro 64 bit ver. 1703 build 15063.540 I've just reinstalled my pc with windows 10 pro and I'm receiving bsod's of ntfs.sys (which doesn't seem good to me) I need some expert help on this. OS installed on OCZ vertex 3. 92153
  10. Problems after changing motherboard and Bugcode_USB_driver

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems after changing motherboard and Bugcode_USB_driver: Hi guys shortly after installing 10 my motherboard died (graphics failure). It was old, an Asus P7H55-E. I had an almost identical board, a P7H55-M that I was using in a spare PC so decided to swap that in, so I kept the same hardware and CPU from my original rig. It...