Windows 10: BSOD after I've added RAM

Discus and support BSOD after I've added RAM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've gone through memory testing, nothing found. In following troubleshooting guidelines here, I've gotten to the step of uploading my DMP files to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdgChandler, Sep 7, 2018.

1. BSOD after I've added RAM

I've gone through memory testing, nothing found. In following troubleshooting guidelines here, I've gotten to the step of uploading my DMP files to OneDrive, and they are linked here:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AiEl75rCfH_cgadXjXpKXBXfInahTw

Please assist me in analyzing the files to locate which is my issue. The original stop code BSOD message said to search for "memory management". Then, I'd started the process as defined there...I ran the "driver verification" and it gave me the error "Driver Verified detected violation". Windows couldn't load correctly, it gave me the option of instigating a restore point. I did this. Now I'm here.

Thank you!

:)

AdgChandler, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 7, 2018
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin BSOD after I've added RAM :D

DrunkenMafia, Sep 7, 2018
  4. CyrrusV Win User

BSOD after I've added RAM

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

BSOD after I've added RAM

1. BSOD after I've added RAM - Similar Threads - BSOD I've added

2. Windows Activation after adding RAM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation after adding RAM?: I have been using Acer Predator Helios 300 and I recently bought Acer Predator Helios 16 which came inbundled with windows 11 Home edition and 16 GB RAM. I upgraded to windows 11 pro and activated successfully and later added 16 GB RAM making total of 32 GB RAM. I will be...
  3. Windows Activation after adding RAM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation after adding RAM?: I have been using Acer Predator Helios 300 and I recently bought Acer Predator Helios 16 which came inbundled with windows 11 Home edition and 16 GB RAM. I upgraded to windows 11 pro and activated successfully and later added 16 GB RAM making total of 32 GB RAM. I will be...
  4. BSOD error after adding new HDD and RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error after adding new HDD and RAM: Hi everyone,Before, my pc only has an ssd and a ram stick. Then I decided to buy hdd and another ram stick. And few days later, my pc is encountering blue screens. I tried the the dism, sfc, updating drivers but I'm still encountering it. I have this issue since few weeks...
  5. BSOD error after adding new HDD and RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error after adding new HDD and RAM: Hi everyone,Before, my pc only has an ssd and a ram stick. Then I decided to buy hdd and another ram stick. And few days later, my pc is encountering blue screens. I tried the the dism, sfc, updating drivers but I'm still encountering it. I have this issue since few weeks...
  6. BSOD error after adding new HDD and RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD after adding a new RAM module

BSOD after adding a new RAM module: Hello, I added a new RAM module on my laptop because I needed more capacity, but now I'm having these issues: I'm experiencing some BSODs, especially DRIVER OVERRUN STACK BUFFER and DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL ones. Also, sometimes appears some colorful blocks/lines on the...
  8. adding ram

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    adding ram: I'm not very computer literate and I'm wondering about RAM. How can I find out how much RAM I can possibly add to my laptop. It's about three years old. It's an AMD A9-9410 Radeon R5 with 6gigs of RAM already installed. It's Windows10 64bit. Thanks for the help....
  9. Windows 10 - BSOD and strange issues after adding ram

Windows 10 - BSOD and strange issues after adding ram: Hi, Hope someone can "shine" some light on astrange issue i am having here with RAM: My Pc Specs are: Motherboard: MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC CPU: Intel Core i7 8700K Now i have currently 16GB (2 x 8GB) of G-Skill Ripjaw V DDR4 3200 i decided to add some more memory so...
  10. Multiple BSOD issues after adding RAM to laptop

Multiple BSOD issues after adding RAM to laptop: I have an ASUS ROG G751JL that came with 8GB of RAM from the factory. It was upgraded to Windows 10, from Windows 8.1. The laptop has four memory slots, 2 easily accessible and 2 very hard to reach. I added two sticks of 8 GB on the easy to access slots (1 and 3) with the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. memory management bsod after new ram added

2. added ram blue screen

3. ive added ram