Windows 10: BSOD after latest update

Discus and support BSOD after latest update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i noticed the device started to get daily BSOD Using Windows Reliablity i noticed it started after failed update on 11th July... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ELGOLDEN1, Jul 14, 2020.

1. ELGOLDEN1 Win User

BSOD after latest update

Hi i noticed the device started to get daily BSOD

Using Windows Reliablity i noticed it started after failed update on 11th July

https://prnt.sc/thhjpn

I used BlueScreenViewer https://prnt.sc/thhi6p trying to understand more, found ntoskrnl.exe is repeated

Here is dump file uploaded https://bit.ly/38SZcpP

Im using Asus ROG G75vx as hardware

Appreciate your help :

:)

ELGOLDEN1, Jul 14, 2020
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD after latest update [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Got a BSOD after Windows update

I just got a windows defender definition update and after it was done configuring and all that i got a BSOD. How do you uninstall this update??

MxPhenom 216, Jul 14, 2020
  4. BSOD after latest update

Windows 10 Hello not working on HP Envy dv6 after latest update

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

As you have mentioned that after installing latest update for Windows 10 pin and fingerprint recognition no longer functioning, I suggest you to let us know the details of that update after which you started experiencing this issue.

Follow these steps to open the “view update history” screen:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Windows Update.

You will find “view update history” option in the left panel.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

BSOD after latest update

1. BSOD after latest update - Similar Threads - BSOD latest update

2. Random BSOD after uninstall latest updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD after uninstall latest updates: I have a HP laptop, and it was having audio trouble lately for about a month. After countless reinstall of the drivers with no luck, I finally decided to roll back and uninstall all the audio card drivers and the latest windows updates to the date before the issue...
  3. Random BSOD after uninstall latest updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD after uninstall latest updates: I have a HP laptop, and it was having audio trouble lately for about a month. After countless reinstall of the drivers with no luck, I finally decided to roll back and uninstall all the audio card drivers and the latest windows updates to the date before the issue...
  4. Random BSOD after uninstall latest updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD After latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD After latest Windows Update: Hi, I replaced my hard drive to a ssd about a month ago and it was causing Bsods. So I changed from Raid to AHCI to fix the issue. Everything has been going good ever since but since this new windows update i'm getting constant BSODS after about 30 mins - 1 hour. The error...
  6. BSOD after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after latest update: Yesterday, windows update prompted me to install an update for an Intel driver. I clicked "install", and a few seconds later, my laptop crashed with a BSOD. The code was PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR. Now, the computer never finishes booting, and crashes every time. Inside...
  7. BSOD after latest Windows Update

BSOD after latest Windows Update: I am getting very frequent and annoying BSOD error, which stay at 0%. What is causing it seems to be the DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. The question is how do i fix it? I tried reinstalling drivers/software and pretty much everything, including the BIOS legacy update. I also...
  8. Bsod after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bsod after latest update: Title says it all did lastest update and now can’t even boot my pc it crashes every time. Have tried to get into safe boot but it just goes to bios and I don’t know what to do from there submitted by /u/mourningwood2 [link] [comments]...
  9. BSOD problems after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD problems after latest windows update: 19th of october 2020 I installed a windows update, tthe day after I got a BSOD problem INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. I tried uninstalling the update using: dsim.exe /image:d:\ /remove-package/packagename:Package_for_RollupFix~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~19041.508.1.9 I keep...
  10. BSOD Windows 10 After Update to Latest

BSOD Windows 10 After Update to Latest: Hi there, Can anyone tell me whats the issue which is causing my computer crash often after I updated? I have attached my minidump. https://www.dropbox.com/s/stj24cdiz26yr8n/100920-14468-01.dmp?dl=0 Thanks....