Windows 10: BSOD after most recent update on Toshiba Satellite laptop

Discus and support BSOD after most recent update on Toshiba Satellite laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop updated with the most recent MS updates on either 8/25/19 or 8/26/19. Since then I've been randomly getting the BSOD with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TVChris, Aug 29, 2019.

1. TVChris Win User

BSOD after most recent update on Toshiba Satellite laptop

My laptop updated with the most recent MS updates on either 8/25/19 or 8/26/19. Since then I've been randomly getting the BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and BugCheck 0x00000133 in hal.dll or ntoskrnl.exe. I've had no hardware or software changes in the the recent past.

Can only state it started immediately after these updates, of which I was able to uninstall 3 of them, then test and reapply when it made no difference:

• Update for Microsoft Windows (KB4512508) Last installed on 8/28/19 --- Originally applied on 8/26/19
    • Update for Microsoft Windows (KB4506991) Last installed on 8/28/19 --- Originally applied on 8/26/19
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player Last installed on 8/27/19 --- Originally applied on 8/26/19
    • Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB4508433) Installed on 8/26/19 --- NO UNINSTALL AVAILABLE

I've used NirSoft BlueScreenView to get the info on the hal.dll & ntoskrnl.exe but don't know what to do now. First crash was on 8/26/19 at 7:58PM EST and the most recent was today 8/29/19 at 2:08PM EST.

Please help ....??

:)

TVChris, Aug 29, 2019

2. Toshiba Satellite laptop

i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse

SusanneBlevins1968, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Jstn7477 Win User
    Toshiba Announces Launch of the Satellite P500 Multimedia Laptop

It's about time Toshiba went with Blu-ray after epically failing with their HD-DVD format 1.5 years ago. My laptop (Toshiba Satellite X205-SLi4) was their last gaming laptop to have an HD-DVD player.

Jstn7477, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Spaz123 Win User

How to get into safe mode on Toshiba satellite

Does anyone know how to get into safe mode on a toshiba satellite. Black/blue screen with solid cursor after creator update fail. F8 is disabled by default in windows 10, so please do not suggest anything that requires win 10 to be working.

Spaz123, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD after most recent update on Toshiba Satellite laptop - Similar Threads - BSOD recent update

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  4. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after most recent updates: So after installing the updates released today I keep getting a BSOD. It seems like the update its self is broken I have tried to install it twice both times windows boot looped after the install. I tried to use SFC and DISM from the boot menu but no luck. I managed to get...
  5. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after most recent updates: So after installing the updates released today I keep getting a BSOD. It seems like the update its self is broken I have tried to install it twice both times windows boot looped after the install. I tried to use SFC and DISM from the boot menu but no luck. I managed to get...
  6. BSOD after most recent updates

7. Toshiba Satellite l750 BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Satellite l750 BSOD: Just installed windows 7, used it for 3-4 hours and it shut down unexpectedly, it used to shut down unexpectedly all the time, i changed the power cable cuz i have no battery and it fixed the issue by now and it got stuck in this loop now, i searched everywhere to see what...
  8. Toshiba Satellite l750 BSOD

Toshiba Satellite l750 BSOD: Just installed windows 7, used it for 3-4 hours and it shut down unexpectedly, it used to shut down unexpectedly all the time, i changed the power cable cuz i have no battery and it fixed the issue by now and it got stuck in this loop now, i searched everywhere to see what...
  9. Toshiba Satellite update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite update: Hi!I have an old Toshiba laptop i received it when i was a kid so i had no knowledge of computers or anything else, Now i have some knowledge i want to update it but it seems that the manufacture website does not offer that much for windows 10 other than a bios update but...
  10. Toshiba Satellite laptop

Toshiba Satellite laptop: i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-laptop/0a8d118b-d880-438d-af79-4dfdbd324c96