Windows 10: BSOD After New Computer

Discus and support BSOD After New Computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just finished building a new computer, however BSOD's twice with a faulty_hardware_corrupted_page and a memory_management error within the first few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Woolybear, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Woolybear Win User

BSOD After New Computer

Just finished building a new computer, however BSOD's twice with a faulty_hardware_corrupted_page and a memory_management error within the first few hours. Any help appreciated

Attachment 66741

:)

Woolybear, Feb 27, 2016

2. BSOD on a new Computer

Update the drivers and software for your Razer keyboard and mouse:

http://drivers.razersupport.com//index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view

Please restart your computer and allow 20 minutes for the system to run before uploading information required to help me investigate your problem. When examining Event Viewer log files many, not all, problems show in the period immediately after
    the computer has been booted.

Please upload to your OneDrive and share with everyone a copy of your
    System log file from your Event Viewer and post a link here. Please remove any earlier copies of the logs from your OneDrive.

To access the System log select the keyboard shortcut Win+R, type
    eventvwr.msc and press the ENTER key. From the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and
    Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do
    not provide filtered files. Do not place the cursor in the list of reports before selecting Action from the menu. Do
    not clear logs whilst you have a continuing problem.

Gerry C J Cornell, Feb 27, 2016
  3. Cyril.tb Win User
    BSOD on a new Computer

Thanks again for the follow up !

Here are the dumps with Driver Verifiers ( all the same errors but I post the 3 crashes I had just to be sure.

Dump1

Dump2

Dump3Cyril.

Cyril.tb, Feb 27, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD After New Computer

My first suggestion, visit Windows Update and make sure your installation is up to date
    Code: Hotfix(s): N/A[/quote]

Thema:

BSOD After New Computer

1. BSOD After New Computer - Similar Threads - BSOD Computer

2. BSOD New Computer Fresh Win 10 Install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD New Computer Fresh Win 10 Install: Hey Guys, I have just built a new AMD Ryzen 9 5900X Computer (all details in profile) and I am experiencing random BSOD's. I have installed the latest drivers and reinstalled windows but no joy. It seems to happen when I am not actively using the computer (I am a gamer and...
  3. Random BSOD's New Computer With Fresh Install WIN10, Help Appreciated

Random BSOD's New Computer With Fresh Install WIN10, Help Appreciated: Hey Guys,I have just built a new computer and I am getting random crashes. But these only seem to happen when I'm not actively using the computer I am a gamer and haven't had it crash during long gaming sessions.Here is a one drive link to my mini dump files, driver view...
  4. Computer Wont Restart After BSOD

Computer Wont Restart After BSOD: My system keeps getting BSOD for different reasons and when it happens, my PC wont restart after checking on whats going on, so i cant troubleshoot and see whats wrong...
  5. Computer Wont Restart After BSOD

Computer Wont Restart After BSOD: My system keeps getting BSOD for different reasons and when it happens, my PC wont restart after checking on whats going on, so i cant troubleshoot and see whats wrong...
  6. BSOD issue: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

BSOD issue: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Recently, I have issues with my PC freezing frequently and showing BSOD. When my PC freezes, I will have to force restart it, and it sometimes even freezes after restarting. I have checked the windows log and found this error:This is the link to memory.dmp...
  7. BSODs and Computer not updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSODs and Computer not updating: HelloFor the last couple of days my laptop has been crashing with BSODs I don't know why and when I try to update my laptop with the new windows update, It tried updating but it always shows this message given in the picture. Can someone tell me what to do? Also the BSOD...
  8. Computer freezes due to 100% then Bsods

Computer freezes due to 100% then Bsods: My computer has recently started to bsod due to 100 disk, I'll post the two DMP files that it has produced in a moment, thanks in advance ,MasterDyl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-freezes-due-to-100-then-bsods/06c6f921-853a-4aeb-8c86-2000449b7461
  9. Computer experiencing BSOD and restarting itself.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer experiencing BSOD and restarting itself.: Error 1A couple weeks back I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10 on my MacBook pro through Bootcamp Assistant. I downloaded some software for my work such as: Autocad, Sketchup, Vray, WinRAR, Foxit PhantomPDF, CCleaner and Microsoft 365. Ever since then my PC has been...
  10. Two straight BSOD on my computer, not sure why. Pls help

Two straight BSOD on my computer, not sure why. Pls help: Hi all, I have a computer that is recently experiencing BSOD on back to back nights. Not sure why. Here are the log file dump: DESKTOP-D467URU-(2021-05-28_14-24-41).zip - Google Drive Pls help, thank you very much! 180169