Windows 10: BSOD after official win10 upgrade

Discus and support BSOD after official win10 upgrade in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i finally got the msg that win 10 is ready for install, so i pressed installed after the first restart(during install) i got BSOD which was weird.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by warnahly, Jul 29, 2015.

1. warnahly Win User

BSOD after official win10 upgrade

So i finally got the msg that win 10 is ready for install, so i pressed installed after the first restart(during install) i got BSOD which was weird.
    So i went through the rest of the setup and finally windows booted and less than 5 min on use i got another BSOD, then restarted and another 5 BSOD later
    Any help ?
    I reverted back to windows 8.1 now

:)

warnahly, Jul 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 upgrade

Will I get official win10 upgrade after joining insider program and after that rolling back to 8.1 via windows device recovery tool?

Pritish RanjanBarik, Jul 29, 2015
  3. BugCheck PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT (14f) - PdcpMonitorOnWatchdogWorker

I upgraded my Dell XPS from the preinstalled Win10 1703 to version 1709. Seems to be better now. No BSOD in the last 2 days after doing this.

Im_not_happy, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

It's impossible to say really without any dumps to look at. Do you know what the STOP codes were? Even that won't be anywhere near conclusive but may give an idea as to the reason behind the BSODs.

Boozad, Jul 29, 2015
  5. I had the same problem. I might be able to help. Did it say INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR? If so, I have the solution

Dylanrules22, Jul 29, 2015
  6. warnahly Win User
    Thats it exactly

warnahly, Jul 30, 2015
  7. Just to make sure I know how to fix it, what is the brand of computer you have? I have Dell Inspiron 7000 series. Is that what you have?

Dylanrules22, Jul 30, 2015
  8. warnahly Win User

i have dell inspiron 5000 series model 5548
    but i read the specs and we do have almost the same specs, i7 5500U, 8gb ram, 4GB AMD R7 270

warnahly, Jul 30, 2015
  9. Boozad Win User
    It would have been down to the AMD driver. Please read this post.

Boozad, Jul 30, 2015
  10. wicken Win User
    Might aswell post it here instead of creating a new topic. A few hours after my Windows 10 upgrade, I just got my very first BSOD error, the error was DPC_Watchdog_Violation. Anyone knows what's the meaning of it and how to solve it?

This screenshot is from Windows 8 but I got the same thing on my screen.
    Attachment 27066

wicken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD after official win10 upgrade - Similar Threads - BSOD official win10

2. BSOD after upgrade to 1909 release of Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after upgrade to 1909 release of Win10: Hi, after have made the last windows upgrade (1909), My PC with Windows10pro stopped to work with BSOD. I buyed EasyRE software but, after have run it, I still have the BSOD screen with this error message: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart."...
  3. Malware in official Win10 1909 ISO ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Malware in official Win10 1909 ISO ?: DONT CLICK ANY LINK IN THIS POST EXCEPT VIRUSTOTAL AND MICROSOFT.COM !! Hi everybody ! I need to reinstall my PC , so i downloaded the Win10 ISO from official microsoft website (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10) and i extracted him, at that moment...
  4. Random BSOD after upgrading to Win10

Random BSOD after upgrading to Win10: Hello Guys, I upgraded to Win10 with massive random BSODs. Im like getting crazy, I updated all drivers manuelly, every little device driver I could found but with no luck. I had Win 7 for several years without a single BSOD but after the upgrade it happens on random. Im...
  5. Numerous BSODs Since Before/After Upgrading To Win10

Numerous BSODs Since Before/After Upgrading To Win10: I realise the title isn't greatly descriptive but that's because nearly every BSOD I get is a new one so trying to pinpoint a particular bugcheck seems like a wasted effort. For clarity, my specs are as follows: OS: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit CPU: AMD FX-8120 RAM: 16GB Dual...
  6. BSOD after upgrade to Win10/trouble "Resetting" Win10/

BSOD after upgrade to Win10/trouble "Resetting" Win10/: A few months back I: Purchased a new Samsung 850 EVO SSHD and also upgraded from Win7 to Win10. After the upgrade I started experiencing seemingly random system lock-ups. They occur one of two ways: 1. happens periodically when the system is left running on the desktop....
  7. regular BSOD after upgrade to Win10

regular BSOD after upgrade to Win10: I experience a very frequent BSODs. I've searched the inet for the symptom, everyone blames Alcohool 120%. I've never had it. I attach the system information file with 50 minidumps. I would be thankful if you could help me to identify the reason for these BSODS. Thanks...
  8. BSOD During Online Gaming: Persists after Win10 Upgrade

BSOD During Online Gaming: Persists after Win10 Upgrade: Hello. Currently, whenever I am playing or starting up any online game (League of Legends, Maplestory etc.) My laptop will freeze with the audio becoming an incredibly loud buzzing sound, often saying that my headphones became unplugged even though they hadn't. When this...
  9. BSOD - After Win10 upgrade - Bad Pool Header (0x19)

BSOD - After Win10 upgrade - Bad Pool Header (0x19): Hi all, Upgraded a stable Win7 laptop to windows 10 and started getting Bad Pool Header BSODs. Some I cleared ( It used to happen immediately when connecting the network cable) After reading the forums and looking into dump files (excellent tutorials...) I am not much...
  10. Multiple BSOD codes in a week; after Win10 upgrade

Multiple BSOD codes in a week; after Win10 upgrade: Hi, I have recently upgraded from Win8 to Win10 (clean install, kept only the non-system data partition). While running Win8 it may have crashed once or twice in the past year, but nothing major. Since installing Win10 about a week ago, I've had like 6 BSOD's of varying...