Windows 10: BSOD after playing any game for a few minutes - hal.dll+477e8

Discus and support BSOD after playing any game for a few minutes - hal.dll+477e8 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi so i just got this pc built, and just my luck i get a bsod a few minutes after loading a game. the system runs fine doing anything else. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by path0gen, Jul 23, 2019.

1. path0gen Win User

BSOD after playing any game for a few minutes - hal.dll+477e8

Hi
    so i just got this pc built, and just my luck i get a bsod a few minutes after loading a game. the system runs fine doing anything else. I've tried reinstalling windows a few times, but the same thing happens each time.
    i also get these activation permission not granted issue. i included a text doc with the event log info.

thanks for you help in advance ^_^

:)

path0gen, Jul 23, 2019
  2. TSX420J Win User
    TSX420J, Jul 23, 2019
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 23, 2019
  4. BSOD after playing any game for a few minutes - hal.dll+477e8

Games not working dll missing error

Hi Javan,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which game are you trying to play?

• Were you able to play this game before?

• Have you made any recent changes to the computer?
    This might occur when some of the DLL file is missing from the application.

I suggest you to Uninstall the game and try installing it again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

BSOD after playing any game for a few minutes - hal.dll+477e8

1. BSOD after playing any game for a few minutes - hal.dll+477e8 - Similar Threads - BSOD playing game

2. BSOD Playing/After Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Playing/After Gaming: Hi TenForum, As the title mentioned, I am currently facing some BSOD issues when I am in the middle of gaming, and sometimes after I closed the game application (my comp even BSOD in the middle of shutting down after I closed the game and shut down my comp). I have tried...
  3. I get BSOD every few minutes but not when i play games or safe mode

I get BSOD every few minutes but not when i play games or safe mode: Hi, I have this problem getting BSOD in few minutes i enter my windows but when i play some games the PC can run for hours and i dont get it till I leave the game. I also dont get it when im in safe mode. I tryed a fresh windows installation and i got constant bsods durning...
  4. Games lagging and stuttering after a few minutes

Games lagging and stuttering after a few minutes: Hello. I'm having a problem where after a few minutes in many games they will start to lag and the cpu % will go down. I've updated my drivers, downloaded the latest updates, reinstalled windows with media creation tool, reset the pc to factory defaults, and used the...
  5. BSOD when playing any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing any game: Gday all, For the past few months I've been getting crashes to the blue screen or just random restarts, mainly BSOD. There's a link to my data dumps and my system info, I'm hoping this is the right place to put them. The time before last crash I got the IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  6. Bsod after few minutes of sleep

Bsod after few minutes of sleep: Hello people my pc goes off when i want to sleep it first the monitor turn off but other hardware working till few minutes. it worked fine till last two days this is my first topic about this problem Windows 10 is not going to sleep anymore please if anyone help read...
  7. BSOD after a few minutes of idle

BSOD after a few minutes of idle: After leaving my computer alone for a few minutes my computer restarts with a REGISTRY_ERROR BSOD. I have disabled ".NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319 Critical" and ".NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319 64 Critical" and also ran sfc/scannow with no integrity violation. I uninstalled...
  8. BSOD after about 10 minutes of playing high demanding games

BSOD after about 10 minutes of playing high demanding games: Hi everyone. As it's my first post on this forum, I would like to say thanks to everyone of you who tried and help strangers on the internet with their computer problems. Really, thank you. My problem : I build this new rig 1 month ago and didnt notice problems at...
  9. BSOD crashing every few days while playing games or using any browser

BSOD crashing every few days while playing games or using any browser: Hello, I've recently been getting BSODs every few days. One of the times it crashed while I was just using Firefox and the other time it crashed while using the driver verifier when attempting to fix this problem. Tonight it crashed while using edge browser and playing...
  10. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR whilst playing a few games

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR whilst playing a few games: Hi, During certain games I've been getting BSOD. It can happy at any point during these 4 games where the game freezes then windows crashes and displays WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. The games are: Grand theft auto V, battlefield 1, Total war: Warhammer and Arma 3 (rarely)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hal.dll 477