Windows 10: BSOD after plugging in AC adapter

Discus and support BSOD after plugging in AC adapter in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Dell laptop is getting BSOD when it is plugged in mostly while watching NetflixI already updated BIOS drives, uninstalled-reinstalled battery in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yalcinbican, Aug 3, 2022.

1. BSOD after plugging in AC adapter

My Dell laptop is getting BSOD when it is plugged in mostly while watching NetflixI already updated BIOS drives, uninstalled-reinstalled battery in Device Manager, scanned for memory checks, removed and re-insterted battery, nothing helped.Windbg says source of problem is UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP_M 1000007fCan somebody advise if it I change AC Adapter, problem would be solved? Below are the dump files I saved latest being 3rd of August.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnNRVtbo2bLG-nlVYd_vdwellHm4?e=5J6lT3

:)

yalcinbican, Aug 3, 2022

2. BSOD after plugging in AC adapter

Hi, I tried the method you told. I uninstalled the Battery and the AC Adapter driver, and restarted the laptop. But it didn't solve the problem. The BSOD still occured when I plugged the AC adapter. Actually, it happened not right after I plugged it, rather
    around 3-5 minutes later.

Steven Sutanto, Aug 3, 2022
  3. BSOD after plugging in AC adapter

Hi, recently my laptop always get to BSOD after I plug in the AC Adapter. The information on the BSOD screen said stopcode: DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER. I have updated my Windows to the last update available. Please help me solve this problem.

Steven Sutanto, Aug 3, 2022
  4. BSOD after plugging in AC adapter

plugging off ac adapters

yes. if you shut down then everything will go to bed and you can plug off the ac adapter.

NicholasHong19, Aug 3, 2022
Thema:

BSOD after plugging in AC adapter

1. BSOD after plugging in AC adapter - Similar Threads - BSOD plugging adapter

2. BSOD after plugging in AC adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after plugging in AC adapter: My Dell laptop is getting BSOD when it is plugged in mostly while watching NetflixI already updated BIOS drives, uninstalled-reinstalled battery in Device Manager, scanned for memory checks, removed and re-insterted battery, nothing helped.Windbg says source of problem is...
  3. BSOD after plugging in AC adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after plugging in AC adapter: My Dell laptop is getting BSOD when it is plugged in mostly while watching NetflixI already updated BIOS drives, uninstalled-reinstalled battery in Device Manager, scanned for memory checks, removed and re-insterted battery, nothing helped.Windbg says source of problem is...
  4. plugging off ac adapters

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    plugging off ac adapters: My laptop doesn't have a battery, so the adapter needs to be plugged in to work. If I shut down the laptop to go to bed, can I plug off the adapter so it doesn't wear out from prolonged use, and will it corrupt anything?...
  5. plugging off ac adapters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    plugging off ac adapters: My laptop doesn't have a battery, so the adapter needs to be plugged in to work. If I shut down the laptop to go to bed, can I plug off the adapter so it doesn't wear out from prolonged use, and will it corrupt anything?...
  6. plugging off ac adapters

7. BSOD and Freezes whenever I plug my AC adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and Freezes whenever I plug my AC adapter: Greetings!I am having the issue of BSOD and laptop freezing every Time I plug in my AC adapter, AC adapter is of 150W.My machine is HP pavilion 15 AMD Ryzen 7 4800 with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650. I have tried everything, from driver update to clean window installation with it...
  8. BSOD and Freezes whenever I plug my AC adapter

BSOD and Freezes whenever I plug my AC adapter: Greetings!I am having the issue of BSOD and laptop freezing every Time I plug in my AC adapter, AC adapter is of 150W.My machine is HP pavilion 15 AMD Ryzen 7 4800 with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650. I have tried everything, from driver update to clean window installation with it...
  9. BSOD and Freezes whenever I plug my AC adapter

10. BSOD after plugging in AC adapter

BSOD after plugging in AC adapter: Hi, recently my laptop always get to BSOD after I plug in the AC Adapter. The information on the BSOD screen said stopcode: DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER. I have updated my Windows to the last update available. Please help me solve this problem....