Windows 10: BSOD After Puttng PC in Hibernation Mode

Discus and support BSOD After Puttng PC in Hibernation Mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've recently faced a BSOD mentioning the following “DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL” after shutting the machine in hibernation mode and IDK whether this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BeshoMarkos, Aug 9, 2019.

1. BSOD After Puttng PC in Hibernation Mode

I've recently faced a BSOD mentioning the following “DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL” after shutting the machine in hibernation mode and IDK whether this is normal if I left so many apps not closed or this is might indicate a driver malfunction or error.

,Unfortunately I tried the conventional methods to solve this such as checking that all drivers are up-to-date

So please help me.

Attached the dmp file.

dmp File

:)

BeshoMarkos, Aug 9, 2019

2. "Shutting Down" to "Hibernate"

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Check for the device drivers status in Device Manager.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Check if any of the drivers have warning message(Yellow triangle with exclamatory mark).

Step 2: Start the computer in Safe mode, try to shutdown and check if the sleep mode/ hibernate is working fine.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Try the above and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Hibernate mode

I have my laptop set to hibernate mode when I close the lid. It worked fine with Windows 8 but since the upgrade to Windows 10 the laptop has no power after closing the lid and opening it hours later. In settings, it does show that it is suppose to go
    into hibernate mode when lid is closed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mogulman1(2), Aug 9, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

BSOD After Puttng PC in Hibernation Mode

hibernating/password

Hello Rich,

One possible reason why your system keeps hibernating or goes to sleep is because of the power plan settings of your computer. To assist you with your concern regarding your PC hibernating, we recommend that you reconfigure the power plan settings by following
    the steps below:

• Type Display on Cortana's search field and press
      Enter.
    • Select Power & sleep.
    • Under the Sleep option, click the drop down menu to set the number of minutes/hours you would like your PC to sleep/hibernate. We suggest that you select
      Never if you do not want you system to hibernate.
    • Close all windows for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

BSOD After Puttng PC in Hibernation Mode

1. BSOD After Puttng PC in Hibernation Mode - Similar Threads - BSOD Puttng Hibernation

2. BSOD after woke up from Hibernate mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after woke up from Hibernate mode.: Starting a few months ago, after I woke my computer from hibernate mode, it would "randomly" enter a BSOD mode and say "REGISTRY_ERROR". From then on, I had tried the methods that the community staff provided to fix REGISTRY_ERROR BSOD such as checkDISK, DISM, and SFC scan,...
  3. BSOD after woke up from Hibernate mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after woke up from Hibernate mode.: Starting a few months ago, after I woke my computer from hibernate mode, it would "randomly" enter a BSOD mode and say "REGISTRY_ERROR". From then on, I had tried the methods that the community staff provided to fix REGISTRY_ERROR BSOD such as checkDISK, DISM, and SFC scan,...
  4. BSOD after woke up from Hibernate mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hibernate Mode - wake up after hibernate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate Mode - wake up after hibernate: I want to take advantage of fast startup and I have enabled it in the power settings. When I shutdown the machine, it goes to hibernate mode. To restart the machine, I have to first press and hold the power button for about 5 seconds, which terminates the hibernation and...
  6. BSOD after entering Hibernate mode

BSOD after entering Hibernate mode: When I try to use hibernate mode, the system appears to hibernate at first, but the computer then blue screens with a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error. Here is the minidump and msinfo export if needed: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsnnHJ975lu9hQ-TgAQqNGCQWlUu?e=1wdWWE...
  7. BSOD After Putting PC in Hibernation Mode

BSOD After Putting PC in Hibernation Mode: I've recently faced a BSOD mentioning the following “DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL” after shutting the machine in hibernation mode and IDK whether this is normal if I left so many apps not closed or this is might indicate a driver malfunction or error. ,Unfortunately I...
  8. BSOD INTERNAL POWER ERROR After Hibernation Mode

BSOD INTERNAL POWER ERROR After Hibernation Mode: About a week ago I noticed an occasional BSOD with the following stopcode: INTERNAL POWER ERROR. This only occurs after my computer goes into hibernation mode. I see the BSOD when I try to take the computer out of hibernation. It started out as an occasional incident, but...
  9. Memory Management BSOD after resuming from hibernate mode

Memory Management BSOD after resuming from hibernate mode: So my computer has this setting on that I can't find a way to turn off that puts my computer into hibernate mode after a certain amount of idle time. Yesterday, I began having an issue where the computer (which I am typing this on) will go bluescreen with the code...
  10. BSOD after hibernation

BSOD after hibernation: Hi Since the beginning of February, I have had periodic BSOD's particularly when the computer wakes up from sleeping. The minidump references ATMFD.dll and ntoskrnl.exe. I uninstalled my video card and all adobe software. I do not recall installing any software before...