Windows 10: BSOD after setup RAID1

Discus and support BSOD after setup RAID1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear SirFor my case, my device is being used for monitoring the machine. It is now running with only one disk. I need to add a second SSD for RAID1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SuperUserOX, May 15, 2024.

1. BSOD after setup RAID1

Dear SirFor my case, my device is being used for monitoring the machine. It is now running with only one disk. I need to add a second SSD for RAID1. please see my scenario below:Scenario11. Backup OS Windows10 as "Entire System" image.2. Backup OS Windows10 as "Volume Disk0" image.3. Install the second SSD to my device 4. Boot Windows and configure RAID1 via "Intel Optane memory and storage management"5. RAID1 Sync with complete status.6. Reboot device. Result = Blue Screen.Scenario21. Configure RAID 1 via BIOS2. Restore OS to RAID1 disk by using "Entire System" im

:)

SuperUserOX, May 15, 2024
  2. Sasqui Win User

Building RAID1 config, WITH DATA on disk 1 or 0

THAT looks like the ticket! It's not clear if AFTER you do that, you end up with a RAID1 setup, or is that just step 1?

I don't... that's why *Smile BSOD after setup RAID1 :)

Sasqui, May 15, 2024
  3. Jmickz13 Win User
    Fail to Search RAID1

WIN 10 won't searchfor files on RAID1 drive

Jmickz13, May 15, 2024
  4. generidge Win User

BSOD after setup RAID1

Win 10, Raid1 + Failed Redundancy + "The Plex Is Missing" ..

windows 10 with separate Raid1 disk volume for a data disk that is showing dynamic, and missing member.

Indicates " The Plex is Missing" when i attempt to either

• reactivate the disk
    • reactivate the volme
    How do i resolve this. Looking at the Device Manager, it indicates both disk drives

devices are working properly. They are Toshiba DT01ACA100 disks.

generidge, May 15, 2024
Thema:

BSOD after setup RAID1

1. BSOD after setup RAID1 - Similar Threads - BSOD setup RAID1

2. BSOD after setup RAID1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after setup RAID1: Dear SirFor my case, my device is being used for monitoring the machine. It is now running with only one disk. I need to add a second SSD for RAID1. please see my scenario below:Scenario11. Backup OS Windows10 as "Entire System" image.2. Backup OS Windows10 as "Volume Disk0"...
  3. BSOD after setup RAID1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after setup RAID1: Dear SirFor my case, my device is being used for monitoring the machine. It is now running with only one disk. I need to add a second SSD for RAID1. please see my scenario below:Scenario11. Backup OS Windows10 as "Entire System" image.2. Backup OS Windows10 as "Volume Disk0"...
  4. View progress of RAID1 synchronisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View progress of RAID1 synchronisation: HI everone,is there a way to view the progress of a software RAID1 sync on Win10?All I see is this "Synchronisation is repeated" and the taskmanager shows roughly 300mb/s of storage access for the "System"-Process. Syncing the whole HDD should therefore take roughly 15h. But...
  5. View progress of RAID1 synchronisation

View progress of RAID1 synchronisation: HI everone,is there a way to view the progress of a software RAID1 sync on Win10?All I see is this "Synchronisation is repeated" and the taskmanager shows roughly 300mb/s of storage access for the "System"-Process. Syncing the whole HDD should therefore take roughly 15h. But...
  6. View progress of RAID1 synchronisation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to boot in Safe Mode when the boot drive is RAID1?

How to boot in Safe Mode when the boot drive is RAID1?: My system has a pair of SSD's configured as a RAID-1 array using the on-board Intel RST controller, which required my storing the drivers on a thumb drive in order to install Windows initially.The problem I'm faced with is that this configuration also seems to preclude being...
  8. Install new SSD as main boot drive RAID1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Install new SSD as main boot drive RAID1: I have purchased a twin set of 1TB SSD that I want to setup as my new boot drive and move all contents from existing 128Gb SSD to the new ones.My case allows for hot swapping, so I have setup the new SSD in Disk Management as G:.What are my next steps to move files to G:,...
  9. trying to restore image backup after changing SATA ide to SATA RAID1 setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to restore image backup after changing SATA ide to SATA RAID1 setup: system is either 1903 or 1909 i honestly didn't look at what update has done since i installed over my Win7Pro... when i run system restore i get the error blah blah blah disk is too small. Replace with a larger disk blah blah blah.... Why exactly am i getting this...
  10. Recovery Raid1 Windows10 Disk Management will not attach drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovery Raid1 Windows10 Disk Management will not attach drives: Issue: Failure of Two 1GB HDD drives, Mirrored-RAID1, using Win7x32 Disk Management, 1GB on OC’d system were removed from system after Boot drive failed, and reinstalled on the same system, after new SSD and Win10x64 was installed. Win10x64 Disk Management has marked the...