Windows 10: BSOD after Sleep

Discus and support BSOD after Sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Dell Vostro with nVidia GeForce MX250. According to Dell upgrade, everything is up to date. I'm getting BSOD after waking my laptop from sleep.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by bigrbuk, Jan 21, 2021.

1. bigrbuk Win User

BSOD after Sleep

Dell Vostro with nVidia GeForce MX250. According to Dell upgrade, everything is up to date.

I'm getting BSOD after waking my laptop from sleep. Laptop is connected to a second monitor.

I have a series of dmp files here from the past 3 weeks - https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ami7BaZ-xI19jU0SaCJbSnqZHeEI?e=jCteHa

Any help appreciated.

:)

bigrbuk, Jan 21, 2021

2. BSOD due to netadaptercx.sys after waking the PC from Sleep

Hi Prakhar,

The steps you suggested did not solve the problem. I am still experiencing the BSOD when waking the computer from sleep. If you have an other suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris

ChrisBarber2, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Display will not sleep.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select the time limit for the system to go to sleep from the drop down list.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 21, 2021
  4. BSOD after Sleep

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

BSOD after Sleep

1. BSOD after Sleep - Similar Threads - BSOD Sleep

2. Computer sometimes experiences "BSOD" when waking up from sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer sometimes experiences "BSOD" when waking up from sleep mode.: This is an issue I'd like to get fixed before it does any real damage to my device. I am forced to hold down the power button to get out of this particular situation, since my device doesn't actually go into a BSOD, but rather fails to display anything until I restart. The...
  3. Computer sometimes experiences "BSOD" when waking up from sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer sometimes experiences "BSOD" when waking up from sleep mode.: This is an issue I'd like to get fixed before it does any real damage to my device. I am forced to hold down the power button to get out of this particular situation, since my device doesn't actually go into a BSOD, but rather fails to display anything until I restart. The...
  4. BSOD flashes briefly only when laptop is brought ouf of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD flashes briefly only when laptop is brought ouf of sleep mode: Over the past few months when I bring the laptop out of sleep, there is a flash of the BSOD. It used to be there for one seccond and now it's a bit longer but it goes away and everything is normal.There are no error codes or other information of any kind. I have all my DELL...
  5. BSOD flashes briefly only when laptop is brought ouf of sleep mode

BSOD flashes briefly only when laptop is brought ouf of sleep mode: Over the past few months when I bring the laptop out of sleep, there is a flash of the BSOD. It used to be there for one seccond and now it's a bit longer but it goes away and everything is normal.There are no error codes or other information of any kind. I have all my DELL...
  6. BSOD flashes briefly only when laptop is brought ouf of sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  8. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  9. Windows 11 - BSOD when wake from sleep mode

Windows 11 - BSOD when wake from sleep mode: Hi, my laptop keeps getting BSOD when waking from sleep. Here is the download link for the minidump file: 042224-46328-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-bsod-when-wake-from-sleep-mode/5e90534f-d117-4a9c-b43f-c4513d84ff46
  10. Windows 11 - BSOD when wake from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - BSOD when wake from sleep mode: Hi, my laptop keeps getting BSOD when waking from sleep. Here is the download link for the minidump file: 042224-46328-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-bsod-when-wake-from-sleep-mode/5e90534f-d117-4a9c-b43f-c4513d84ff46