Windows 10: BSOD after System Recovery

Discus and support BSOD after System Recovery in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After finishing system recovery my pc cannot boot up, it stays in a loop and eventually enters the BSOD. I'm currently trying to do another restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zahmedddd, May 20, 2020.

1. BSOD after System Recovery

After finishing system recovery my pc cannot boot up, it stays in a loop and eventually enters the BSOD. I'm currently trying to do another restore from the advanced options to undo the restore. This is the 2nd time this has happened, my drivers and everything are all up to date. Also i tried to restore my registry and that failed too.

Any guesses on what the issue is or do i need to do a fresh install of Windows 10?

submitted by /u/zahmedddd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zahmedddd, May 20, 2020
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, May 20, 2020
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD after System Recovery :)

cplpro, May 20, 2020
  4. BSOD after System Recovery

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, May 20, 2020
Thema:

BSOD after System Recovery

1. BSOD after System Recovery - Similar Threads - BSOD System Recovery

2. System recovery after fresh reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System recovery after fresh reinstall: Hi, After a fresh reinstall, everything seemed to be working normally for a day, except now that I've rebooted for the day (I think I installed some feature update) I'm getting BSOD with error 0xc000021a. I'm trying to reverse the update however it's asking me for my...
  3. System Recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Recovery: Hi I have done a system recovery of my Windows 10 x64 , ver1909, Desktop PC to a Pen Drive, now I have just got a Dual Layer Rewriter and DL Discs, I would like to put that onto a DVD , would that be possible and to be able to boot from the the DVD ? . cheers Spike 173230
  4. Problem after System Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem after System Recovery: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 2nd gen running Windows 10 professional with build OS10.0.19536.1000. I reset only the software and I can't login again. Fingerprint doesn't work and PIN doesn't work either. On top it says Password and inside the text entry it says PIN. Both...
  5. System recovery

System recovery: So i tried running a system recovery, it hung n black screen four hours i rebooted and it was still on a black screen i was later able to enter my bios setup inrestored default and continued to boot it brought up hp file based installer, said it was installing software not to...
  6. System recovery

System recovery: I accidentally installed windows server 2012 r2 evaluation over my C drive instead of in a virtual environment. Is there a way to recover the system to before I did this? I think I may have did a clean install but I remember it saying its saved it as windows.old or something...
  7. Failed boot after system recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failed boot after system recovery: I have Windows 10 Home on a Lenovo Yoga 720, the authentic copy that came with the laptop. I also needed an ubuntu installation (with GrubLoader) for work and that required me to change in my BIOS the hard drive from RAID to AHCI. I followed an online tutorial and successfuly...
  8. system recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    system recovery: I have all kinds of system recoveries on my pc and when I go to recover a past time on my PC .It will run for about 20 minutes or more and then I get a mesasage that my system was not restored to that time .Please try a different restore point . I never had this problem with...
  9. Multiple BSOD after PC Recovery

Multiple BSOD after PC Recovery: Decided to recover/reset PC (with files option) as I was getting stuttering for some reason Was getting a few bsods which I thought were due to drivers being now in need of an update after the recovery updated everything main suspect was razer synapse and windows update...
  10. BSOD after Recovery

BSOD after Recovery: I wanted to upsize my hard drive. I used Acronis True Image 16 to make a copy of my entire boot drive and then recovered it to a larger hard drive. After recovery the system booted up fine but after shutting down and rebooting from a cold start I have problems. I get an error...