Windows 10: BSOD After trying to play games

Discus and support BSOD After trying to play games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 1.I have this error where I play almost every single game it is freezing for like 2-10 seconds constantly after couple of freezes it gives me BSOD. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PateXD, Apr 17, 2021.

1. PateXD Win User

BSOD After trying to play games

1.I have this error where I play almost every single game it is freezing for like 2-10 seconds constantly after couple of freezes it gives me BSOD. In BSOD it says as reason "memory_managment". Some games are unplayable becouse it gives me BSOD every time i try to play like longer than 2 minutes OR it just constanly freezes

2. Every time I open my pc my taskbar is unresponsive. It just shows me hourglass icon when i drag my mouse, when I click on taskbar it just flashes my home screen and after that its completely normal.

3. Sometimes when im not even gaming my computer freezes.

I think that those three prombelms are related to each other.

When my games freeze my highest active time is at 100% from Resource Monitor. Freeze stops every time when it goes back to normal.

Games like Rust gives me BSOD after playing like 5 minutes, sometimes it lets me play for like 30minutes straight.

PC SPECS :

CPU : Ryzen 5 3600

GPU : GTX 1060 3GB

MOBO : ASRock A320M -HDV R4.0

RAM : Corsair 2667mhz DDR4 8gb and some other 2667mhz ram different manuf

Fixes that I have tried :

1. Did sfc /scannow

2. Did DISM.exe commands

3. Did clean boot

4. Changed ram slots I have only 2 slots on my mobo

5. Updated drivers

6. Reinstalling GPU drivers

7. Resetting bios

8. Almost everything I have found from internet.

There are pictures from CPU-Z.

I have been trying to figure this out for almost whole month.

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

BSOD After trying to play games 9c9c0e29-29b0-4617-9384-23c14432a65d?upload=true.png

BSOD After trying to play games 813e9c4c-d097-4e19-a054-07e76ddc7c43?upload=true.png

:)

PateXD, Apr 17, 2021

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 17, 2021
  3. BSOD when trying to play online game

Hi,

To better assist you with this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Is this happening on one game only?
    • Is this the first time you encountered this issue? If so, any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform a
    clean boot
    on the computer. Once done, try to play the game again and check if you will still experience the same issue.

Keep us posted.

Desiree Yau, Apr 17, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD while playing games

Follow the instructions to run driver verifier again from BSOD while playing games, but now use these settings instead.
    • Special Pool
    • Force IRQL checking
    • Pool Tracking
    • Security Checks
    • Miscellaneous Checks
    • Power framework delay fuzzing
    • DDI compliance checking
    • I/O verification

Thema:

1. BSOD After trying to play games - Similar Threads - BSOD trying play

2. BSOD after playing game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after playing game: It's a long story. I've been facing it since 12/2021. My current PC is a custom build. I built it in 02/2022.CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Mainboard: TUF GAMING X570-PLUS RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance 16GB x2 PSU: Corsair RMX 750 SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus...
  3. BSOD after playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after playing game: It's a long story. I've been facing it since 12/2021. My current PC is a custom build. I built it in 02/2022.CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Mainboard: TUF GAMING X570-PLUS RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance 16GB x2 PSU: Corsair RMX 750 SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus...
  4. BSOD after playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after a few minutes of playing games: Laptop: Acer Helios 300 PH315-52Hi, first I would to say thank you for spending your precious time on this problem of mine and I hope you can help me with this.For the past 3 weeks, I have been having this issue where my laptop would close any game after a few minutes of...
  6. BSOD after a few minutes of playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after a few minutes of playing games: Laptop: Acer Helios 300 PH315-52Hi, first I would to say thank you for spending your precious time on this problem of mine and I hope you can help me with this.For the past 3 weeks, I have been having this issue where my laptop would close any game after a few minutes of...
  7. BSOD after playing certain games for a while

BSOD after playing certain games for a while: I've been having blue screens recently after playing certain games DBZ Kakarot and Prison Architect so far have given me blue screens consistently and I can't seem to fix it. I have stress tested every single component on my computer in various ways, but it only happens when...
  8. BSOD Playing/After Gaming

BSOD Playing/After Gaming: Hi TenForum, As the title mentioned, I am currently facing some BSOD issues when I am in the middle of gaming, and sometimes after I closed the game application (my comp even BSOD in the middle of shutting down after I closed the game and shut down my comp). I have tried...
  9. Bsod after playing demanding games for a while

Bsod after playing demanding games for a while: Hello there, I've built a new gaming pc a few months ago (in March). Due the lack of good experience with the building itself, I've used another forum for finding the components and their compatibility with each other, and a professional shop to built it and install the...
  10. BSOD playing games

BSOD playing games: Hello, i started having frequent Blue screens of death playing video games. I do not know what is causing this. Could someone please help? Attachment 110126 Attachment 110433 Here is the msinfo report that had to be manually dont due to the exe not working at that...