Windows 10: BSOD after turning off or restarting

Discus and support BSOD after turning off or restarting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I'm having this issue for a while. I ran HP diagnostic and detected a Hardrive failure, then I replaced the Drive but the blue screen continues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alejandro.Vm, Sep 2, 2021.

1. BSOD after turning off or restarting

Hello I'm having this issue for a while. I ran HP diagnostic and detected a Hardrive failure, then I replaced the Drive but the blue screen continues to show. I'll appreciate your help.

:)

Alejandro.Vm, Sep 2, 2021
  2. Binge Win User

Random Restarts, No BSOD

He mentioned that he had done that above. Also I provided a BSOD details app. There were no BSODs to report.

Binge, Sep 2, 2021
  3. Random Restarts, No BSOD

Reboot and hit F8 to get into the Windows Diagnostic Settings before Windows boots. Turn off "Automatic Restart on System Failure." This way we can completely rule out BSODs. Sometimes a PC will BSOD but the PC will restart so quickly that the BSOD is not even rendered.

Random Murderer, Sep 2, 2021
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

BSOD after turning off or restarting

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Sep 2, 2021
Thema:

BSOD after turning off or restarting

1. BSOD after turning off or restarting - Similar Threads - BSOD turning off

2. Requiring login after restart: how to turn off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requiring login after restart: how to turn off?: After having to shutdown my PC, I restarted it and ended up stuck, as I was required to login to Microsoft. Since the PC is the source of my password manager, I was stuck and, though I did all of this well in advance of a scheduled business Zoom, I was late to the meeting as...
  3. Bluetooth turns off after every restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth turns off after every restart: Hi I'm ReaI have a problem with my Bluetooth turning off every time I restart or power on my laptop. I'm using an Acer Aspire Aspire A315-53I've done everything I have read on the internet to fix this but it seems the only way to get the bluetooth running is by...
  4. Bluetooth turns off after every restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth turns off after every restart: Hi I'm ReaI have a problem with my Bluetooth turning off every time I restart or power on my laptop. I'm using an Acer Aspire Aspire A315-53I've done everything I have read on the internet to fix this but it seems the only way to get the bluetooth running is by...
  5. Bluetooth turns off after every restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth turns off at restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth turns off at restart: Hi. I use a bluetooth mouse and I have noticed that I have to troubleshoot my bluetooth everytime after restart to get it to work. It's not just the mouse. There is no bluetooth functionality unless I do a troubleshoot.Please help...
  7. Bluetooth turns off at restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth turns off at restart: Hi. I use a bluetooth mouse and I have noticed that I have to troubleshoot my bluetooth everytime after restart to get it to work. It's not just the mouse. There is no bluetooth functionality unless I do a troubleshoot.Please help...
  8. Number Lock always turned off after restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Number Lock always turned off after restarting: Whenever I start up my laptop or close it the my 10 key number pad defaults to the directional buttons (page up, page down, etc.) I only use the keypad for entering numbers so I constantly have to push the number lock button to change it. Is there a way to set the keypad to...
  9. Monitor Not Turning Off After Restart

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Not Turning Off After Restart: On my machine the monitor isn't turning off immediately after a restart. It's not been logged into yet, but it's simply staying on. Normally it sleeps very quickly if no one logs on at the lock screen. What might be the cause of this? 137103
  10. Monitor Not Turning Off After Restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor Not Turning Off After Restart: On my machine the monitor isn't turning off immediately after a restart. It's not been logged into yet, but it's simply staying on. Normally it sleeps very quickly if no one logs on at the lock screen. What might be the cause of this? 137103