Windows 10: BSOD After updates: DMP files

Discus and support BSOD After updates: DMP files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I am not entirely computer savy so the issues at hand are sort of confusing. I have done an immense amount of research to try and figure out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TommyVean, Aug 27, 2020.

1. TommyVean Win User

BSOD After updates: DMP files

Hello! I am not entirely computer savy so the issues at hand are sort of confusing. I have done an immense amount of research to try and figure out what the issue with my computer is. I've updated all of my drivers and everything. I've downloaded BlueScreenViewer to narrow down dump files to showcase what the problem is, but is is still very confusing.

==================================================

Dump File : 082620-6359-01.dmp

Crash Time : 8/26/2020 11:46:03 PM

Bug Check String : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

Bug Check Code : 0x000000c4

Parameter 1 : 00000000`000000f6

Parameter 2 : 00000000`00000398

Parameter 3 : ffff9686`5d3ae080

Parameter 4 : fffffee0`22041d87

Caused By Driver : win32kfull.sys

Caused By Address : win32kfull.sys+151d87

File Description : Full/Desktop Win32k Kernel Driver

Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

Company : Microsoft Corporation

File Version : 10.0.19041.450 WinBuild.160101.0800

Processor : x64

Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+3ddf40

Stack Address 1 :

Stack Address 2 :

Stack Address 3 :

Computer Name :

Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\082620-6359-01.dmp

Processors Count : 12

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 19041

Dump File Size : 1,367,372

Dump File Time : 8/26/2020 11:48:46 PM

====================================================================================================

Dump File : 082620-8343-01.dmp

Crash Time : 8/26/2020 11:11:11 PM

Bug Check String : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Bug Check Code : 0x0000003b

Parameter 1 : 00000000`c0000005

Parameter 2 : fffff807`46a6577f

Parameter 3 : ffffee89`1c347370

Parameter 4 : 00000000`00000000

Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe

Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+3ddf40

File Description :

Product Name :

Company :

File Version :

Processor : x64

Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+3ddf40

Stack Address 1 :

Stack Address 2 :

Stack Address 3 :

Computer Name :

Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\082620-8343-01.dmp

Processors Count : 12

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 19041

Dump File Size : 2,742,948

Dump File Time : 8/26/2020 11:11:45 PM

==================================================

:)

TommyVean, Aug 27, 2020

2. BSOD with DMP files and MSInfo

I have used the verifier app and collect the dmp files along with the MSInfo32.

I been receiving the BSOD for a bit and I had the motherboard replace at the Company's helpdesk requested it. I knew that was not the issue. I know is a driver issue but don't know how to fix it and what is exactly causing the issue. I believe is the Cisco
    VPN software that is causing it.

When the BSOD happened under the verifier app the

DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION (xxxxx.sys) The xxxx.sys is the name of the driver that caused the crash.
    If it is listed please note it and tell us what it is.

the xxxx.sys was something like vpnxxx64.sys I believe..can't remember it exactly.

here is the link to OneDrive to see the DMP files and the MSInfo32 files.

022417-11640-01.zip

AzureRookieFL, Aug 27, 2020
  3. BSOD and uploading dmp files.

I uploaded a new dmp file (link in post above).

Could you verify that this last BSOD (25th) is caused by the same thing?

Ronaldoholo, Aug 27, 2020
  4. BSOD After updates: DMP files

Unknown BSOD and missing DMP files.

Hello, my grandma is experiencing BSODs on her PC when the update for "Intel Corporation - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.0, WDDM1.2, WDDM1.3 released in August 2015 is trying to install. I'm accessing her PC using TeamViewer, i do not have a physical access to
    it right now. When i installed Windows 10 to her PC this summer i have set it to record a full memory dmp, but there are no generated .dmp files neither in Minidump nor in C\Windows. THIS is
    a link to the attached Event logs and SysInfo.nfo log along with a screenshot of the update. There are no .dmp files as i already said, i tried installing the update manually 3 times just to be sure that there are no dmp files. Every time the PC crashed with
    a BSOD but there weren't any .dmp files.

Lyubomir Parvanov, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

BSOD After updates: DMP files

1. BSOD After updates: DMP files - Similar Threads - BSOD updates DMP

2. BSOD DMP file identification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DMP file identification: https://mega.nz/file/8dF0AKqB#PL85Z2U8Pl5JUMWtqV6EwHwhwPM-H6qR2Ar3AAntcLU the DMP files for identification.I've been repeatedly having my web browser and other applications crash, often leading into a BSOD saying PFN LIST CORRUPT or MEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR among other ones....
  3. BSOD DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DMP file: I've been having increasing BSOD over the past week or so. Thought it had something to do with my components, but as my troubleshooting progresses, it seems to point more towards my software, specifically Windows 10.Here's a link to my most recent "dmp" file after my last...
  4. BSOD DMP file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DMP file: I've been having increasing BSOD over the past week or so. Thought it had something to do with my components, but as my troubleshooting progresses, it seems to point more towards my software, specifically Windows 10.Here's a link to my most recent "dmp" file after my last...
  5. BSOD DMP file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. dmp file from BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dmp file from BSOD: Hi I have been having this BSOD more or less each night for a while . I have tried swaping ram despite an ok memtest I ran the zigzag ddriver verification tool and the only driver tested was for my VPN TAP network adapter. I use two vpn clients and see an error in the system...
  7. BSOD - DMP file on OneDrive

BSOD - DMP file on OneDrive: Been getting random reboots. Not sure how to link or give access to my OneDrive, but the .DMP file is uploaded there,\. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-dmp-file-on-onedrive/31296ef1-3bcb-455e-92cb-6e2bd6ea31e7
  8. Help Reading DMP Files After BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Reading DMP Files After BSOD: So a few days ago I made a post about having an IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error and not being able to get into my computer because I was stuck on an endless loop even when trying to boot in safe mode. Long story short I was able to boot off of my HDD that still had an old...
  9. BSOD .dmp file

BSOD .dmp file: Hello, I hope that this is the correct place to post this .dmp file from a BSOD I just experienced, thank you https://iowa-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/jalmanza_uiowa_edu/EV4I7cab_RpIkAdW7S-9E4YBhog_P8Qto6JkYYBwVsQu4g?e=LOxu1N...
  10. Analyzing .DMP file after BSOD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Analyzing .DMP file after BSOD: Wondering if anyone can pinpoint the exact cause of the BSOD by looking at the DMP file; your help is appreciated. Symbol search path is: srv* Executable search path is: Windows 8.1 Kernel Version 9600 MP (2 procs) Free x64 Product: Server, suite: TerminalServer...