Windows 10: BSoD After updating firmware HP

Discus and support BSoD After updating firmware HP in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I updated my BIOS, all was normal. Until I launched games like ROBLOX, that's when it got crazy. It kept on giving me Bluescreens in some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HulksmashJaxon10, Nov 22, 2021.

1. BSoD After updating firmware HP

When I updated my BIOS, all was normal. Until I launched games like ROBLOX, that's when it got crazy. It kept on giving me Bluescreens in some important driver files. I believe my display driver graphics card lol might be the culprit. I've gotten over 20 Hardware Fails in reliability monitor. It also affects gameplay, whenever I start Flashing Lights, it brings up Unity Crash handler. The only game that pretty much works is Among Us.Edit: "93 Critical Events on 11/22/2021"

:)

HulksmashJaxon10, Nov 22, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Crucial Releases "000F" Firmware Update for M4 SSD, Enhances Power-Loss Protection

Crucial is known for issuing firmware updates for its M4 series SSDs that bring significant improvements, be it the 0009 update that introduced performance improvements by as much as 20%, or the 0309 update that fixed a lot of BSOD instability issues. Introduced on Wednesday, the newest firmware update, "000F", introduces the following changes:
    • Improved compatibility with certain SAS expanders and peripheral RAID cards.
    • Improved throughput stability under extremely heavy workloads.
    • Improved data protection in the event of unexpected, asynchronous power loss.
    With higher performance, improved OS-level stability, and now with higher throughput stability and improved data protection in the event of power loss, Crucial M4 is closer to being the perfect consumer SSD.

DOWNLOAD: Crucial M4 000F Firmware Update Windows 7 Updater Utility, Manual Boot File, Instructions

btarunr, Nov 22, 2021
  3. PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Nov 22, 2021
  4. BSoD After updating firmware HP

Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

Ravinath P, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

BSoD After updating firmware HP

1. BSoD After updating firmware HP - Similar Threads - BSoD updating firmware

2. HP Firmware Update in Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Firmware Update in Windows 11 update: I just got my new hp computer.In windows 11's Update list is HP Firmware 15.20.Is the there a way to prevent the installation of this?If it's what I think it is it' a BIOS Update.The last 2 times I tried to Update the BIOS the update failed and left me with rocked pc.This is...
  3. HP Firmware Update in Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Firmware Update in Windows 11 update: I just got my new hp computer.In windows 11's Update list is HP Firmware 15.20.Is the there a way to prevent the installation of this?If it's what I think it is it' a BIOS Update.The last 2 times I tried to Update the BIOS the update failed and left me with rocked pc.This is...
  4. Problem after Windows HP 1.61.0.0 firmware update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem after Windows HP 1.61.0.0 firmware update: Good afternoon.The problem is as follows. Laptop HP ZBook 17 G3. Two operating systems are installed - Windows 10 and Windows 11 experimentally.The version of the notebook bios is the latest at the time of the problem - 1.60a, from the official HP website. Both versions of...
  5. Problem after Windows HP 1.61.0.0 firmware update

Problem after Windows HP 1.61.0.0 firmware update: Good afternoon.The problem is as follows. Laptop HP ZBook 17 G3. Two operating systems are installed - Windows 10 and Windows 11 experimentally.The version of the notebook bios is the latest at the time of the problem - 1.60a, from the official HP website. Both versions of...
  6. BSoD After updating firmware HP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD After updating firmware HP: When I updated my BIOS, all was normal. Until I launched games like ROBLOX, that's when it got crazy. It kept on giving me Bluescreens in some important driver files. I believe my display driver graphics card lol might be the culprit. I've gotten over 20 Hardware Fails in...
  7. BSoD After updating firmware HP

BSoD After updating firmware HP: When I updated my BIOS, all was normal. Until I launched games like ROBLOX, that's when it got crazy. It kept on giving me Bluescreens in some important driver files. I believe my display driver graphics card lol might be the culprit. I've gotten over 20 Hardware Fails in...
  8. hp firmware optional update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hp firmware optional update: along with the compulsory updates, i have 2 hp optional updates. 1 is something to do with my keyboard and the other is hp firmware 15.61.0.0. last time i installed one of these hp firmware updates, it was actually a bios update in disguise which should only be done if...
  9. HP Inc firmware update 15.58.0.0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Inc firmware update 15.58.0.0: About two years ago I woke up to find my HP desktop was bricked. It wouldn't even post, let alone try to boot. I tried a few things with the bios and cmos to no avail. The computer was about six years old, so I decided to buy an HP 17" laptop from Costco. About a year later,...
  10. HP Inc firmware update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Inc firmware update: hello while updating windows updates there was HP Inc firmware update waiting in the list in hp laptop [HP 15 da0327tu] I immedietly paused the update as I was scared of updating the BIOS SOME EXPERT ADVISE NEEDED I also unistalled HP support assistant because of...