Windows 10: BSOD after using browsers and sometimes using apps

Discus and support BSOD after using browsers and sometimes using apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have this problem since microsoft release the pre patch or something to test windows 11 till now and BSOD keep happening...after the crash i procede... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel Vergara1, Aug 14, 2022.

1. BSOD after using browsers and sometimes using apps

I have this problem since microsoft release the pre patch or something to test windows 11 till now and BSOD keep happening...after the crash i procede to check everything if somethings is damaged but everything in my system is fine...this are some of the codes:this the most resently crash:I re-intall windows multiple times and same thing...I have updated everything in my system manuallybios, lan, chipset etc.. and same thing, also somethings kinda get fixed but after some X update the problem return so no sure what to do, also i send my PC to multiple companies and they can't find anything,

:)

Daniel Vergara1, Aug 14, 2022

2. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Aug 14, 2022
  3. defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

BSOD after using browsers and sometimes using apps

Setting Chrome as my default browser - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.
    • Choose Default apps, then scroll down to
      Web browser.
    • Tap or click the browser that’s currently listed as your default, then choose Chrome from the list of apps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

BSOD after using browsers and sometimes using apps

1. BSOD after using browsers and sometimes using apps - Similar Threads - BSOD using browsers

2. Browsers not working after sometime of usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers not working after sometime of usage: My system is Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 i5 10th gen model, I'm facing this strange issue from past 15 days. My default browser is Brave, It will work fine for some time but when I exit and reopen it, it doesn't open there is a loading symbol on cursor for 1 sec and thats it, but...
  3. Following an update sometime after KB5012170, some of the apps I was using regularly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Following an update sometime after KB5012170, some of the apps I was using regularly...: For example : Excel and Word are still installed, but searching for either in the search menu doesn't bring them up in the search results.The same happened with other apps like : Chrome, Brave, OBS, Onenote, PowerPoint, etc.After the update I remember that both Brave and...
  4. BSOD after using browsers and sometimes using apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after using browsers and sometimes using apps: I have this problem since microsoft release the pre patch or something to test windows 11 till now and BSOD keep happening...after the crash i procede to check everything if somethings is damaged but everything in my system is fine...this are some of the codes:this the most...
  5. BSOD after using browsers and sometimes using apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after using browsers and sometimes using apps: I have this problem since microsoft release the pre patch or something to test windows 11 till now and BSOD keep happening...after the crash i procede to check everything if somethings is damaged but everything in my system is fine...this are some of the codes:this the most...
  6. Netflix causing BSOD while using the Netflix app and internet browsers

Netflix causing BSOD while using the Netflix app and internet browsers: I have been experiencing BSOD while watching Netflix in both the app from the Microsoft store and a variety of internet browsers. As far as I can tell my drivers are up to date. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. BSOD only when i use browsers

BSOD only when i use browsers: Hi there , My brand new laptop ( alienware 14 )only crashes whenever i use a browser to surf internet. i use it for heavy intensive games , programs . i play games like crysis 3 on ultra and has never ever crashed , or even stuttered . but when i open youtube or any...
  8. BSOD when using any browser

BSOD when using any browser: I recently bought a HP Probook and within days I started getting BSOD - I had it replaced by HP and the same model replacement is now also giving BSOD. I deliberately didn't install anything on it apart from Chrome. I'm getting BSOD all the time now when browsing - it doesn't...
  9. BSOD using Chrome browser Windows 10

BSOD using Chrome browser Windows 10: Hello everybody, Can anybody help me decrypting this BSOD. It appears regularly on my machine while using Google Chrome. The Computer is a new LENOVO Desktop. I ran the Memory check and apparantly everything seems to be OK which is why I presume it's Software related....
  10. BSOD While using browser tools

BSOD While using browser tools: first of all sorry for my english, Hello i just recently work on new company and my work focus on using tools from the browser suddenly my laptop got BSOD while open the tools on my chrome or mozilla the text it self said " IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE" if i close my...