Windows 10: BSOD after wake up - Attempted Write To Readonly Memory

Discus and support BSOD after wake up - Attempted Write To Readonly Memory in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everytime I wake up my desktop from sleep, I get the BSOD with the message - Attempted Write To Readonly Memory, and the system restarts. I have this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by slvrhwk, Dec 31, 2015.

1. slvrhwk Win User

BSOD after wake up - Attempted Write To Readonly Memory

Everytime I wake up my desktop from sleep, I get the BSOD with the message - Attempted Write To Readonly Memory, and the system restarts. I have this problem for a few months now, since I was on Windows 7. I thought the problem might go away after upgrading to Windows 10. But even after the upgrade, the issue still remains. It is pretty annoying as I can't leave my system idle for a few minutes. I'm attaching recent dumps and msinfo file to this thread. Please take a look and let me know how do I fix this. Thanks.

:)

slvrhwk, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Cbarron Win User

BSOD attempted write to readonly memory

Info Files (file://DARTH-BARRON/Users/Cheryl/OneDrive/Info%20Files)

OK here's what I have so far. If you need more, I'll gladly get it for you. BTW I saw Real Player in a lot of the dump information, so I deleted it.

Good luck!

Cbarron, Dec 31, 2015
  3. BSOD attempted write to readonly memory

BugCheck D1, {54, 2, 1, fffff80142614027}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for tmeevw.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for tmeevw.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys

Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!StreamDataBlockEndOfStream+7 )

NETIO.SYS is a Windows component which means something else drove it into Fault. This is most often caused by 3rd party antivirus/security programs and/or Network drivers.

ffffbb80`6beba6c0 fffff801`45bd6bfaUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tmnciesc.sys, Win32 error 0n2

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for tmnciesc.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for tmnciesc.sys

tmnciesc.sys is Trend Micro.

ffffbb80`6bebaca8 fffff801`43a0c310Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\adgnetworkwfpdrv.sys, Win32 error 0n2

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for adgnetworkwfpdrv.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for adgnetworkwfpdrv.sys

adgnetworkwfpdrv.sys 3/27/2017 Adguard WFP network driver.

1. Uninstall TrendMicro and use Windows Defender which in Windows 8.8.1 & 10 is a full antivirus. Also remove Adguard.

List of anti-malware program cleanup/uninstall tools

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/wiki...

Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software

http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&am...

2. Check with MSI Support, drivers, and forums. Update the BIOS, chipset drivers, and all major drivers using the methods in my initial reply.

BiosVersion = V2.2

BiosReleaseDate = 07/15/2013 <-- BIOS date

SystemManufacturer = MSI

SystemProductName = MS-7721

BaseBoardManufacturer = MSI

BaseBoardProduct = FM2-A75MA-E35 (MS-7721)

BaseBoardVersion = 1.0

MSI Support

MSI Global

MSI - Downloads (BIOS and Drivers)

MSI Global

MSI - Forums

MSI Global English Forum - Index

MSI - Service

MSI USA

MSI - Live Update On-Line

MSI Global

MSI - Contacts - Set to North America - USA

http://www.msi.com/index.php?func=html&name...

3. Run the memory tests (see methods see the previous reply).

4. As needed use ALL the methods in the troubleshooters (see the previous reply).

5. After ALL the above if needed run Driver Verifier to see if it can indicate a CAUSE (see Driver Verifier - see the previous reply).

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Dec 31, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

axe0, Jan 1, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD after wake up - Attempted Write To Readonly Memory - Similar Threads - BSOD wake Attempted

2. BSOD Attempted write to readonly memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Attempted write to readonly memory: Lately I've been seeing some BSODs again. The one from today is the 'Attempted write to readonly memory'. One a week earlier was 'Page fault in non paged area'. Both of them occur when I first start up the system and am at the login screen. I have not experienced a BSOD so...
  3. BSOD Attempted write to readonly memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Attempted write to readonly memory: Lately I've been seeing some BSODs again. The one from today is the 'Attempted write to readonly memory'. One a week earlier was 'Page fault in non paged area'. Both of them occur when I first start up the system and am at the login screen. I have not experienced a BSOD so...
  4. BSoD Attempted write to readonly memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD Attempted write to readonly memory: I have a computer that randomly twice a day gives me a BSoD ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY What Failed vhdmp.sys. I enabled dmp files and have it located here:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14PgXgYTOTEkwrUOsNFuM5yvBSX2mkGA1?usp=sharingI looked at the DMP file and...
  5. BSoD Attempted write to readonly memory

BSoD Attempted write to readonly memory: I have a computer that randomly twice a day gives me a BSoD ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY What Failed vhdmp.sys. I enabled dmp files and have it located here:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14PgXgYTOTEkwrUOsNFuM5yvBSX2mkGA1?usp=sharingI looked at the DMP file and...
  6. BSoD Attempted write to readonly memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. BSOD : Attempted write to readonly memory

BSOD : Attempted write to readonly memory: Hello, Its the third time i am writing here.. My problem is that i get randomly BSOD with Attempted write to readonly memory about 6 months now. It is totally random. I have tried memory check, driver verifier with no luck. Well, a month ago, i solved it by updating...
  8. BSOD : Attempted write to readonly memory

BSOD : Attempted write to readonly memory: Hello, For few months now, i am getting BSOD with error description: attempted write to readonly memory... BSOD are really random. It may not throw the error for a week, but it is possible to throw it 2 3 times a day.. I think it is happening when a game is running or...
  9. BSOD - attempted write to readonly memory

BSOD - attempted write to readonly memory: Hi, I have an acer aspire E15 laptop and I play a game called "CFQQ" from Tencent. I played it normally for 2 months, but recently I always get the BSOD - attempted write to readonly memory when playing the game for 2 to 3 minutes. It said the problem is caused by a file...
  10. BSOD "attempted write to readonly memory"

BSOD "attempted write to readonly memory": I've had this error happen atleast 3 time this week, i've included minidumps and i also ran sfc /scannow and have CBS.log if needed. I've attached a link to onedrive with 4 of the minidumps and the most recent one 12/28/19 6:39PM . Any help would be appreciated. Cheers...