Windows 10: BSOD after watching streaming platforms twitch, youtube and while trying to install windows...

Discus and support BSOD after watching streaming platforms twitch, youtube and while trying to install windows... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I have been getting BSOD after watching streams on twitch and even while watching youtube videos sometimes and it happend while I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarkoŠarić, Apr 16, 2020.

1. BSOD after watching streaming platforms twitch, youtube and while trying to install windows...

Hello.

I have been getting BSOD after watching streams on twitch and even while watching youtube videos sometimes and it happend while I tried to install windows update KB4549951. This is a PC I bought new 4 months ago. I have been searching for an answer but couldn't find something useful so I decided to ask you guys.

This is the latest critical event from event viewer:

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 16.4.2020. 18:48:43

Event ID: 41

Task Category: 63

Level: Critical

Keywords: 70368744177664,2

User: SYSTEM

Computer: DESKTOP-0H0BLP4

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>6</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-04-16T16:48:43.796902700Z" />

<EventRecordID>24450</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-0H0BLP4</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">10</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffff98efdd846cf0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x2</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0xfffff80556b20ebd</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

I will also upload minidumps- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PRHeSJ4ZEEsCjVODaeJJJz1ui3xpdxLW/view?usp=sharing

Thank you in advance, Marko.

:)

MarkoŠarić, Apr 16, 2020
  2. 284645 Win User

BSOD Windows 10 Twitch

Hello, I've been having trouble with BSODs recently running Windows 10.

It started today when I was trying to watch a stream on Twitch, suddenly my computer crashes, the audio jarrs and my left screen shows a blue screen with a "BSOD after watching streaming platforms twitch, youtube and while trying to install windows... :(" emoticon in the top left corner.

It takes a few reboots to finally be able to log in again, and the problem repeats when I try to watch a Twitch stream.

There is no error screen with information to what is happening - I have a hunch it's flash player messing with my video driver but I have no idea really.

I'm running Windows 10 Home - not sure what other info is needed to sort this out.

Should I try and reinstall flash player and my video driver ?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

284645, May 23, 2020
  3. Make twitch the main streaming service on xbox 1 please

Sorry. You're in the wrong place. Xbox suggestions/feedback should be posted here:

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas

Don

Don Varnau, May 23, 2020
  4. W4rh4wk01 Win User

BSOD after watching streaming platforms twitch, youtube and while trying to install windows...

Make twitch the main streaming service on xbox 1 please

Why would I want to stream on a platform with such a small audience when twitch has so many more users? beam sucks

W4rh4wk01, May 23, 2020
Thema:

BSOD after watching streaming platforms twitch, youtube and while trying to install windows...

1. BSOD after watching streaming platforms twitch, youtube and while trying to install windows... - Similar Threads - BSOD watching streaming

2. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  3. my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch)

my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch): i need help. when i watch youtuber videos or twitch video keeps lagging even when i lower the quality of the source (130p). the audio is fine (now) the video isn't in sync with the audio and just jumps where the audio is. my windows is up-to-date so is my anti virus just...
  4. BSOD watching videos (youtube, twitch, VLC)

BSOD watching videos (youtube, twitch, VLC): Hi, I had a few BSOD in hte past few days : kmode exception not handled (tcpip.sys). I updated every driver but I didn't help. Attachment 115544 Thanks in advance for the help. 73783
  5. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: Hello. Had some BSOD while watching YouTube. And sometimes I go to sleep while watching videos and by the morning I notice the PC had reset. Cannot say if BSOD or an unexpected update, but most likely BSOD. Actually, my no-break's battery has run out of juice, so short...
  6. BSOD playing OldSchool Runescape while watching YouTube/Twitch

BSOD playing OldSchool Runescape while watching YouTube/Twitch: Hey guys, I've been having BSOD's once to twice a week since I upgraded to Windows 10 around 10 months ago. I also installed a new CPU cooler (Kraken x61) at the same time so it's hard to isolate it to windows 10. My PC also freezes sometimes too and I have to restart,...
  7. BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..

BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..: I recently have been trying to stream on twitch, and it works for like 30 minutes-1 hour then my computer crashes.. Any help would be greatly appreciated, really want to start streaming seriously and on a schedule but can't due to this unfortunate issue that frequently...
  8. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: I've gotten three BSODs in the past hour or so while watching fullscreen youtube videos. after the first 2 and some googling it seemed to point to my GPU drivers. I used the AMD uninstall tool to wipe them and then reinstalled the latest drivers. I got another BSOD about 10...
  9. BSOD While watching Youtube Videos

BSOD While watching Youtube Videos: Hey all. For the past few months, I have had BSODs while watching youtube videos. It has happened on both Chrome and Edge, so I don't believe its the browser. I also watch Twitch a lot, and it has never happened while watching that. I've attached the logs as the forum...
  10. BSOD while watching streams

BSOD while watching streams: Greetings, So recently, I've noticed some minor freezes while watching streams, it only happens once, then it stops. Unfortunately, today, my computer completely froze and I got a BSOD error, with the following message: "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" So I went...