Windows 10: Bsod after windows and driver updates

Discus and support Bsod after windows and driver updates in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/interntldelight [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fi9mty/bsod_after_windows_and_driver_updates/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/interntldelight, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Bsod after windows and driver updates

/u/interntldelight, Mar 13, 2020
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Bsod after windows and driver updates [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Bsod after windows and driver updates

Knoxx29, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Bsod after windows and driver updates

1. Bsod after windows and driver updates - Similar Threads - Bsod driver updates

2. BSOD after updating Windows drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after updating Windows drivers: SHORT VERSION:I can't start Windows, enter safe mode, and even reinstall WIndows. Always crashes with BSOD.LONG VERSION:I have a laptop Samsung NP370R5e. This laptop has an integrated Intel and an external AMD graphics card. Therefore, I have already had problems with graphic...
  3. BSOD after updating Windows drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after updating Windows drivers: SHORT VERSION:I can't start Windows, enter safe mode, and even reinstall WIndows. Always crashes with BSOD.LONG VERSION:I have a laptop Samsung NP370R5e. This laptop has an integrated Intel and an external AMD graphics card. Therefore, I have already had problems with graphic...
  4. Windows 11 BSOD after driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD after driver update: My laptop has been randomly crashing recently. I looked online and I came to the conclusion that the best way to fix it was to update my drivers. I used a program called driver fix to update my drivers - I had 7 outdated drivers that needed updates. I updated them one by one...
  5. Windows 11 BSOD after driver update

Windows 11 BSOD after driver update: My laptop has been randomly crashing recently. I looked online and I came to the conclusion that the best way to fix it was to update my drivers. I used a program called driver fix to update my drivers - I had 7 outdated drivers that needed updates. I updated them one by one...
  6. Multiple BSOD after updating drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD after updating drivers: I've had several BSOD errors over the last month or so. I initially suspected a faulty driver in my GPU since analyzing my MEMORY.DMP file in WinDB indicated that this was the case. However, I am still getting the blue screen despite my best efforts, most recently with a...
  7. Multiple BSOD after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD after updating drivers: I've had several BSOD errors over the last month or so. I initially suspected a faulty driver in my GPU since analyzing my MEMORY.DMP file in WinDB indicated that this was the case. However, I am still getting the blue screen despite my best efforts, most recently with a...
  8. Multiple BSOD after updating drivers

9. BSOD's- Windows 10 after driver updates

BSOD's- Windows 10 after driver updates: Hello, I have been having issues with wireless module not showing available networks on this laptop recently. I have had to reboot to get the wireless networks to show up. I checked the Dell site the other day and installed an updated driver for the wireless adapter, as...
  10. BSOD after Updating Drivers with MSI Live Update

BSOD after Updating Drivers with MSI Live Update: Hello Community, hopefully you can Help me *Wink I did a clean Windows 10 installation today, after installing all drivers from my mainboard cd, everything was fine. Then i updated the Drivers with the MSI-Live-Update-Tool and restarted the pc. This is where i got the...