Windows 10: BSOD after Windows reinstall

Discus and support BSOD after Windows reinstall in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since I reinstalled Windows on my PC, I have been getting random BSOD's crashes. Only thing thats different about my system is that I got two new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DarDonkov, Nov 27, 2018.

1. DarDonkov Win User

BSOD after Windows reinstall

Ever since I reinstalled Windows on my PC, I have been getting random BSOD's crashes. Only thing thats different about my system is that I got two new Kingston SSD's on which I now run windows on. Could they be the problem ? Here is a minidump from the last BSOD.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tulx8x-eWndKNU4-hcbJLEFfX-9Zn8nf/view?usp=sharing

:)

DarDonkov, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Syrfnr Win User

How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

Hey there. Don't know whether this thread is still active but i have a problem! I did every step and i ended up with a BSOD system service exception error. I'm running windows 7 and i was reinstalling my AMD graphics. Anyone can help me? Please

Syrfnr, Nov 27, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond BSOD after Windows reinstall :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 27, 2018
  4. BSOD after Windows reinstall

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

BSOD after Windows reinstall

1. BSOD after Windows reinstall - Similar Threads - BSOD reinstall

2. BSODs after 2 reinstalls of Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs after 2 reinstalls of Windows 10: I am still getting BSODs after 2 reinstalls of Windows 10. The latest reinstall of Windows 10 was Friday afternoon and it has had 6 BSODs since then. Here is a link to the minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApChbSaCEsoMlHSK8z5VVLnEziof?e=34TUHy Anyone know what is...
  3. Random BSoD's occuring, even after Windows reinstall

Random BSoD's occuring, even after Windows reinstall: Hello all, and thank you in advance for any help. I'm having a very weird issue on my laptop - a Dell XPS 9560 with 16 GB ram, 1TB SSD, and i7-7700HQ. After a Windows update on 5/21 which was a critical security update, I started experiencing random bluescreens of death....
  4. Crash - BSOD - Can't WinAR - Can't reinstall

Crash - BSOD - Can't WinAR - Can't reinstall: Hi all, this is my first post here so I'll start by saying hello, My name's Jack, and I've been having an windows issue for 7 days now. I wan't sure to post here or BSOD forum, but as I can't get the required log for BSOD I thought I'll go here. To try and be brief, my comp...
  5. Crash - BSOD - Can't WinAR - Can't reinstall

in Windows 10 Support
    Crash - BSOD - Can't WinAR - Can't reinstall: Hi all, this is my first post here so I'll start by saying hello, My name's Jack, and I've been having an windows issue for 7 days now. I wan't sure to post here or BSOD forum, but as I can't get the required log for BSOD I thought I'll go here. To try and be brief, my comp...
  6. How to reinstall windows while on BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to reinstall windows while on BSOD: So i get this BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO bsod, and automatic repair couldnt repair it, i tried almost every method that ive seen, when i tried to Reset this pc, it said There was a problem resetting ur pc, this error is stressing me...
  7. Multiple BSOD... about 1 a day. Occurring after reinstall of Win 10 Pro

Multiple BSOD... about 1 a day. Occurring after reinstall of Win 10 Pro: New install of Win 10 Pro, I keep getting BSOD with nothing more than "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL". No additional info. It creates a log file and reboots. This occurs about once per day. Any insights?...
  8. BSOD after reinstalling Windows 10

BSOD after reinstalling Windows 10: Hello, I think I had been infected by something that was causing my network drivers to crash from time to time, requiring me to reboot my system every day or two. Antivirus and malware programs could not detect the problem, so I tried resetting my Windows 10 with a...
  9. Reinstalled Windows 10, now i keep getting different BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalled Windows 10, now i keep getting different BSODs: Title pretty much says it all, recently reinstalled windows 10, first i tried the SSD i had it on originally, then i kept getting BSODs so i thought maybe the SSD was broken somehow, so i formated it and reinstalled it on my other SSD, but i still keep getting SSDs. This was...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD on boot, BSOD on reinstall

Windows 10 BSOD on boot, BSOD on reinstall: Hello. Recently I have been having lots of trouble with my PC. A few weeks ago I bluescreened and kept bluescreening right on boot, not even getting to login screen to go into safe mode. On trying to reinstall with a disk or USB, it again would just bluescreen before I...