Windows 10: BSOD after windows update - "cpuz141 x64.sys"

Discus and support BSOD after windows update - "cpuz141 x64.sys" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After going through a very long sequence of windows updates on my computer. My computer is now blue screening after 15 seconds of loading in, with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bluecheez, Nov 27, 2020.

1. BSOD after windows update - "cpuz141 x64.sys"

After going through a very long sequence of windows updates on my computer. My computer is now blue screening after 15 seconds of loading in, with a message related to "cpuz141 x64.sys".

I see a few months ago this subreddit had complaints about windows updates causing problems and causing BSOD.

It appears as though I can run fine in safemode. So I'm planning on seeing if I can uninstall these windows updates. Any ideas what else I can try to fix this?

submitted by /u/bluecheez
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bluecheez, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Siddhagod Win User

Windows 7 x64 not detecting GTX295

Background
    I installed the 295 and it was not detected. So I downloaded 181.22 for Vista x64, but those drivers didn't work for gaming (CTD). So I installed a GTX 8800 and it was detected and drivers installed automatically from Windows Update.

Now I put the 295 back in, and it installed and was able to run games. However, the nVidia control panel was not available, suggesting that the drivers hadn't installed properly... So I deleted the drivers and rebooted. And... again it lists my 295 as a "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" and a "3D Video Controler", but no drivers can be found by Windows Update.

Question
    1) Is there anywhere I can download the Windows 7 x64 drivers and install them manually?

2) Any idea how I can get Windows 7 to recognize my GTX295 so that it can download the proper drivers.

3) Have you had the GTX295 install automatically in Windows 7 x64?

Siddhagod, Nov 27, 2020
  3. PHRV Win User
    dxgmms2.sys BSOD

Hello,

A while back, my computer lost power while it was installing windows updates. Since then, I've had BSODs every couple days, with various errors pointing to a driver error. These were annoying, but manageable. I tried a few basic troubleshooting steps, like
    using a removal tool for my graphics card drivers and reinstalling, but I didn't do much else.

The last couple days, the BSOD rate has ramped up, and I started seeing "dxgmms2.sys" get listed in the BSODs, which is relatively new.

I followed the instructions
    here.

And here are my dmp files resulting from that:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au4wk9mJt6sJgcFgkEXA4rOFod4-cg?e=wIzEMq

Thanks.

4. Knoxx29 Win User

BSOD after windows update - "cpuz141 x64.sys"

Windows Update (BSOD)

Hi Guys.
    I have Built a Machine for Crunching a few days ago and I have some issues with Windows Update.

I have installed all Windows Updates but there are around 9 left without been installed becasue everytime i try to install it the Machine Crash and I get a BSOD, can someone tell me what could be causing that Windows Updates makes a Machine crash and get BSOD?

Cheers.

Knoxx29, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

BSOD after windows update - "cpuz141 x64.sys"

1. BSOD after windows update - "cpuz141 x64.sys" - Similar Threads - BSOD update cpuz141

2. Windows win32.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows win32.sys BSOD: Hi, I have been recently getting random BSODs 2 weeks before with same program named win32.sys. Initially the monitor did go off showing HDMI and then Analog and then started getting BSODs oftenly. The error code did change sometimes The second one is one of the initial ones...
  3. BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004

BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004: Hello, I have a Asus P5E3 Premium ACPI Bios Revision 003 with a Intel Core 2 Quad CPUQ9450 Yorkfield, LGA775 . the system disk is mounted in sata 0 raid thanks to the system integrated into the motherboard.La carte est équipée d'un kit hyperX 2 x 1 Go de DDR3-SDRAM...
  4. BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004

BSOD cpuz140_x64.sys after update 2004: My friend borrowed me his "old" laptop MSI GS63VR 6RF Stealth Pro to play some games with him mine is too bad. As always I installed new GPU drivers and checked for windows updates and the laptop worked fine. Yesterday I started the last one windows 10 version 2004 and...
  5. BSOD page fault in nonpaged area netwtw06.sys after latest windows update

BSOD page fault in nonpaged area netwtw06.sys after latest windows update: Windows 10 version 1909 intel® wireless-ac 9462 driver As the title says, I got this bluescreen after the latest windows updates on 2/25. Should I uninstall it, or should I try something else? I already updated my intel wireless-ac 9462 driver to the latest one...
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  7. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  8. BSOD - irq_not_less_or_equal - chdrvr01.sys after update reboot

BSOD - irq_not_less_or_equal - chdrvr01.sys after update reboot: Hello Gang, I thought I'd post here to see if we can see what's up. Files attached. This is my main system, after the last two update cycles, when rebooting I'll get the title BSOD and it will loop. I have a CH Products Fighterstick, prop throttle and Pro Pedals....
  9. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...
  10. BSOD After Windows 10 Upgrade error e22w8x64.sys and L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD After Windows 10 Upgrade error e22w8x64.sys and L1C63x64.sys: Hey guys first time poster but i dont know where else to turn. After the upgrade from 8.1 I started seeing a BSOD with the error e22w8x64.sys but it wasn't that common. Now thought its as soon as I try to install a game, open multiple browser tabs or try to watch a YouTube...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cpuz141 20h2