Windows 10: BSOD Again after 2 weeks of fixing it

Discus and support BSOD Again after 2 weeks of fixing it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last 2 months i had a huge probleme sudenly ! and while playing a game i get BSOD , i tried to fix it a lot of times nothing worked!! so i tried reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by medredaElmor, Jun 10, 2019.

1. BSOD Again after 2 weeks of fixing it

Last 2 months i had a huge probleme sudenly ! and while playing a game i get BSOD , i tried to fix it a lot of times nothing worked!!

so i tried reset my pc , i did and after updating windows i got it again , i did reset my pc again , nothing changed ,

so i changed my HDD from Seagate barracuda 1Tera To Western Digital 1.5Tera

and finnaly i didn"t got BSOD so i download some games , (Fortnite) i played for 2 weeks withouth any problemes

and it happened again , it just happen when i play fortnite or high perfomance games

my configuration

Core i5 4590

12 gb ram (8+4)

gtx 1050ti

HDD 1.5 Tera western digital

----------------------------------

i did update my graphic card and all stuff

here"s what i've got when i used Bluescreen view

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/NirSoft/BlueScreenView/report.html

-------------

Filename Address In Stack From Address To Address Size Time Stamp Time String Product Name File Description File Version Company Full Path
    ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+2649a2 fffff800`37a00000 fffff800`384b2000 0x00ab2000 0xfc092acc 30/12/2103 13:00:12

:)

medredaElmor, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Jun 10, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 10, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

BSOD Again after 2 weeks of fixing it

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Again after 2 weeks of fixing it

1. BSOD Again after 2 weeks of fixing it - Similar Threads - BSOD Again weeks

2. Constant BSOD for the past 2 weeks. New issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD for the past 2 weeks. New issue.: Started getting constant blue screens almost every day for the past 2 weeks.I really want to fix this because it is interrupting my work now.Here is my DMP files found in the Minidump...
  3. 2 BlueScreen in 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 BlueScreen in 2 weeks: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎2/‎11/‎2023 4:42 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 10eParameter 1: 17Parameter 2: ffffffffc000000dParameter 3: ffffd30d220ad000Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  4. 2 BlueScreen in 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 BlueScreen in 2 weeks: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎2/‎11/‎2023 4:42 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 10eParameter 1: 17Parameter 2: ffffffffc000000dParameter 3: ffffd30d220ad000Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  5. Multiple BSODS in 2 weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODS in 2 weeks: So, in the past 2 weeks I have gotten 3 BSODS. I have done absolutely nothing at all to this PC and it had been running fine. I do not know why this happened. The first BSOD just showed that NVMDDKLL.sys or somehting like that failed. Then it showed the message driver power...
  6. BSOD 1 - 2 times a week, clueless.

BSOD 1 - 2 times a week, clueless.: Hello there,I have the problem that for a few months I get these BSODs with the cause being either SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, also there is never a specific application or error code mentioned in the BSOD. The first few times I was...
  7. 2 BSODs within a week!

2 BSODs within a week!: Pretty much what the title says. My specs are as follows: IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz 16.0 GB GTX 1060 6GB Its an asus laptop model GL553VMZ Windows Specifications: Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 20H2 Installed on...
  8. Frequent BSODs every 1 or 2 weeks

Frequent BSODs every 1 or 2 weeks: So for the last few months, I've been seeing a pattern with my BSODs. It runs fine for a week or 2, then randomly, for maybe a day or 2, I will experience very frequent BSODs - it's a healthy mix of IRQL Not less or equal, Status Service Exception most frequent, Page fault in...
  9. 2 BSOD's in 2 weeks

2 BSOD's in 2 weeks: Installed W10 Pro on a freshly built system in January. In July, I got 2 BSODs. Can someone assist me with figuring out what happened and how to resolve it? 1. POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA. I got this when I was doing drive cleanup. Bug Check String :...
  10. Lots of BSODs after 2 weeks, same after clean install, Skylake 6700K

Lots of BSODs after 2 weeks, same after clean install, Skylake 6700K: Hello, I need help ! Trying to figure out whats wrong with my skylake build. First had an MSI M5 board in it but after a stream of BSODs I replaced it with an Asus Pro Gaming board and made a clean install. Everything was fine again. Now 2 weeks later (after being...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xfc092acc