Windows 10: BSOD again windows 10

Discus and support BSOD again windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having BSOD problems recently. Can anyone help to analyze my memory.dmp file ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alexning1, Sep 22, 2019.

1. alexning1 Win User

BSOD again windows 10

Hello,

I've been having BSOD problems recently.

Can anyone help to analyze my memory.dmp file ?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am5vtkiY8rZ0hYYp91Aq6Kh-3Vm-Yw?e=SppjFa

Thanks

:)

alexning1, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

BSOD again windows 10

Delta6326, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

BSOD again windows 10

1. BSOD again windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD again

2. my laptop shows bsod on turning again after going into sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop shows bsod on turning again after going into sleep: hi, I have one bluetooth speaker connected to my laptop. When it goes into sleep automatically after few minutes and i turn it on back, laptop shows bsod error. I am attaching the screenshot to that. [ATTACH] And when it completes its process and reach 100%, it doesn't...
  3. HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD Again... and also INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR BSOD as well as black screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD Again... and also INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR BSOD as well as black screen...: Hello again, the HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD I previously had issues with and also fixed has returned. I have virtualisation turned off in the bios as well. This only started happening after overclocking so I suspect that has something to do with why it's returned. I would also...
  4. Help again with BSOD!

Help again with BSOD!: Well, I felt that I should report this BSOD again as it occurred twice today. The last time it happened, where it also occurred twice, was 26Jun or nearly 3 weeks ago. Here’s the dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AveZd4hV0ZCShe9WwSGYaxhXCPB2yA?e=uepZKX Thanks....
  5. BSOD Again after 2 weeks of fixing it

BSOD Again after 2 weeks of fixing it: Last 2 months i had a huge probleme sudenly ! and while playing a game i get BSOD , i tried to fix it a lot of times nothing worked!! so i tried reset my pc , i did and after updating windows i got it again , i did reset my pc again , nothing changed , so i changed my HDD...
  6. BSOD - Memory Management...again

BSOD - Memory Management...again: I dealt with this last week and had some help finding the main cause. I think there was another update, and my computer is getting the same error. Primarily when I use photoshop and lightroom. Can someone help me fix this please? Link to minidump file 1:...
  7. BSOD again

BSOD again: I have recently started getting recurrent BSoDs after thinking I'd fixed my previous problem 3 months ago. I have attached the last 3 DMP files and the MSinfo file. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmOSrjpfi_nElXTzMxnb_JHg8FSO Please could you check out the problem again. Thank you...
  8. another BSOD please help me again

another BSOD please help me again: i already clean install my computer in the other day but now i got new BSOD and i dont know why? please any kind hearted here please lend me your hand again and help me... thanks and god bless here are the new attachments 76151
  9. BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought

BSOD started up again after being fixed, or so I thought: I am running a newish install of Windows 10 from 1-16-17. When the BSOD's first started up the issue was apparently bad ram, so I replaced it. After a few days of no crashing I thought everything was fine until I started experiencing some more crashes today. I've attached...
  10. BSOD while pc idle - again!

BSOD while pc idle - again!: new BSOD today in Win10 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys (i think) have you guys seen this before, or been able to fix it? thanks. (see my other thread, 5 bsods in 5 days) 73143