Windows 10: BSOD again windows 10

Discus and support BSOD again windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having BSOD problems recently. Can anyone help to analyze my memory.dmp file ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alexning1, Sep 22, 2019.

1. alexning1 Win User

BSOD again windows 10

Hello,

I've been having BSOD problems recently.

Can anyone help to analyze my memory.dmp file ?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am5vtkiY8rZ0hYYp91Aq6Kh-3Vm-Yw?e=SppjFa

Thanks

:)

alexning1, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

BSOD again windows 10

Delta6326, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

BSOD again windows 10

1. BSOD again windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD again

2. Bsod problem again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod problem again: i have fixed all driver related bsod problems, but i got this bsod which i dont understandminidump : 031724-11546-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-problem-again/2df87f4f-aedd-4bea-a66e-a2c1685aba4e
  3. Bsod problem again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod problem again: i have fixed all driver related bsod problems, but i got this bsod which i dont understandminidump : 031724-11546-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-problem-again/2df87f4f-aedd-4bea-a66e-a2c1685aba4e
  4. Multi Question Factory Reset Says 10, When I Started On 11? BSOD ? Reset Again When It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi Question Factory Reset Says 10, When I Started On 11? BSOD ? Reset Again When It...: Hey Everyone, i have a few questions. I used to know a little about PCs, but its been years since i worked on one so im sure im outdated, so i wanted tk ask a few questions in order to verify or confer. Sorry that it is sooooo long, but ive been troubleshooting solo and with...
  5. Multi Question Factory Reset Says 10, When I Started On 11? BSOD ? Reset Again When It...

Multi Question Factory Reset Says 10, When I Started On 11? BSOD ? Reset Again When It...: Hey Everyone, i have a few questions. I used to know a little about PCs, but its been years since i worked on one so im sure im outdated, so i wanted tk ask a few questions in order to verify or confer. Sorry that it is sooooo long, but ive been troubleshooting solo and with...
  6. Many BSOD Error Again and Again with new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many BSOD Error Again and Again with new PC: Hi all,I need help to figure out what's happening with my new build.I recently bought a custom PC with this configuration:ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-F Gaming wifiINTEL Core i9-13900KG.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 64GB 2 * 16GB "DDR5 6000 MHz CL36-36-36-96 1.35V Desktop Memory RAM -...
  7. Many BSOD Error Again and Again with new PC

Many BSOD Error Again and Again with new PC: Hi all,I need help to figure out what's happening with my new build.I recently bought a custom PC with this configuration:ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-F Gaming wifiINTEL Core i9-13900KG.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 64GB 2 * 16GB "DDR5 6000 MHz CL36-36-36-96 1.35V Desktop Memory RAM -...
  8. I’ve got the BSOD memory management after time and time again how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve got the BSOD memory management after time and time again how do I fix it?: I’ve done almost everything possible but sfc still says there’s curuppted files unable to be fixed, I’ve updated drivers, reinstalled windows, tried new motherboard, new ram, new ssd but nothing works...
  9. I’ve got the BSOD memory management after time and time again how do I fix it?

I’ve got the BSOD memory management after time and time again how do I fix it?: I’ve done almost everything possible but sfc still says there’s curuppted files unable to be fixed, I’ve updated drivers, reinstalled windows, tried new motherboard, new ram, new ssd but nothing works...
  10. I’ve got the BSOD memory management after time and time again how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging