Windows 10: BSOD Alienware 13 R2

Discus and support BSOD Alienware 13 R2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought a second hand alienware and it has been constantly blue screening. It seems to be whenever the processor switches power state. If you could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lachie, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Lachie Win User

BSOD Alienware 13 R2

I bought a second hand alienware and it has been constantly blue screening. It seems to be whenever the processor switches power state. If you could help me figure out which driver is playing up it would be greatly appreciated.
    The computer is an alienware 13 R2 with a I76500U proccesor, 16gb of ram, 512 SSD, with Intel HD and Nvidia 960M graphics. I have attached a log file.
    Thanks
    Attachment 60201

:)

Lachie, Jan 22, 2016

2. Resetting my PC

The first step in case your system battery is draining quickly is run a battery diagnostic

run a diagnostic On-line

https://www.dell.com/support/home/Home/Index/Ba...

The test will let you know if your battery needs replacement or not

If you have an Alienware 13 R1/R2, Alienware 15 R1/R2 or Alienware 17 R2/R3 please follow our article: Disable Express Charge on Alienware Systems and Improve Battery Life

Disable Express Charge on Alienware Systems and Improve Battery Life | Dell Deutschland

Here is some further discussion, it could likely be your charging adapter:

https://community.dell.com/thread/24646-dreaded...

Andre Da Costa, Jan 22, 2016
  3. Eight blue screens of death in one evening

Hi,

All 3 minidump were essentially the same.

BugCheck 139, {3, ffffd00025206650, ffffd000252065a8, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiFastFailDispatch+d0 )

ntkrnlmp.exe is a Windows component which means something else drove it into Fault.

Since you did a clean install that points to hardware as does the 3 minidumps with

no indication of the real cause of the BSOD.

BiosVersion = 1.2.2

BiosReleaseDate = 11/05/2015

SystemManufacturer = Alienware

SystemProductName = Alienware 13 R2

SystemFamily =

SystemVersion = 1.2.2

SystemSKU = Alienware 13 R2

BaseBoardManufacturer = Alienware

BaseBoardProduct = Alienware 13 R2

BaseBoardVersion = A00

As OEM Alienware is responsible for the proper operation of both the hardware and

Windows. So regardless of the cause it is theirs to resolve. Added the unit should be

under full warranty and may be in need of repairs or replacement.

Alienware - Support - Drivers and Downloads

Alienware Support-Website | Dell DEUTSCHLAND

Alienware - Community Forum - Club

Alienware Laptops - Dell Community

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Check these resources :

BCCode: 139 0x00000139 <-- read this link

http://www.faultwire.com/solutions-fatal_error/KERNEL-SECURITY-CHECK-FAILURE-0x00000139-*1346.html?order=votes

Bug Check 0x139
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Parameters <- read this link

Bug Check 0x139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows Experience : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jan 22, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

BSOD Alienware 13 R2

lifetec, Jan 22, 2016
Thema:

BSOD Alienware 13 R2

1. BSOD Alienware 13 R2 - Similar Threads - BSOD Alienware

2. I need help fixing my BSOD issue on my Brand new Alienware r16 pc. I have been dealing with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing my BSOD issue on my Brand new Alienware r16 pc. I have been dealing with...: I have been having a BSOD error on my pc quite frequently and not sure how to fix it. I have done many things to attempt to fix the issue but none have worked. i even went as far as a clean install of windows and that didnt even work. I am kinda lost at this point and i could...
  3. I need help fixing my BSOD issue on my Brand new Alienware r16 pc. I have been dealing with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my BSOD issue on my Brand new Alienware r16 pc. I have been dealing with...: I have been having a BSOD error on my pc quite frequently and not sure how to fix it. I have done many things to attempt to fix the issue but none have worked. i even went as far as a clean install of windows and that didnt even work. I am kinda lost at this point and i could...
  4. Alienware 17 R5 experiences daily BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alienware 17 R5 experiences daily BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: This computer was purchased 5 years ago and within the first year it began experiencing BSOD errors which occured perhaps once every 2 months.Two years into owning the computer and BSOD errors continued to happen more often to the point where, as soon as windows booted up,...
  5. Alienware 17 R5 experiences daily BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alienware 17 R5 experiences daily BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: This computer was purchased 5 years ago and within the first year it began experiencing BSOD errors which occured perhaps once every 2 months.Two years into owning the computer and BSOD errors continued to happen more often to the point where, as soon as windows booted up,...
  6. Alienware 17 R5 experiences daily BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

7. [URGENT] BSOD Alienware 17R4

[URGENT] BSOD Alienware 17R4: Hi,I have random bsod that i cannot resolve no matter what I do... Also my CPU is locked at 0.78Ghz and the only way i can use my computer is by disabling IntelSpeedstep in the Bios and enabling SpeedShiftno option in bios and bios is updated to the last version with...
  8. [URGENT] BSOD Alienware 17R4

[URGENT] BSOD Alienware 17R4: Hi,I have random bsod that i cannot resolve no matter what I do... Also my CPU is locked at 0.78Ghz and the only way i can use my computer is by disabling IntelSpeedstep in the Bios and enabling SpeedShiftno option in bios and bios is updated to the last version with...
  9. [URGENT] BSOD Alienware 17R4

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Alienware R4 17 BSOD with System Service Exception and Critical Process Died

Alienware R4 17 BSOD with System Service Exception and Critical Process Died: Starting a few days ago, my Alienware R4 17 started bluescreening with the errors "System Service Exception" and "Critical Process Died" It gives these BSODs at no particular time, just randomly whenever im using the computer. sfc/scannow tells me that there are corrupt files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alienware 13 r2 whea_uncorrectable_error windows 10

2. alieware 13 r2 always crash to whea uncorrectable error